It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier searches for his K-9 partner that may be assigned to the TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Okay, so I am a sucker for soldiers and Labradors, but this story got me.

The stress of the job took it's toll on Logan and Diego and they both were stricken with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Yes, dogs suffer from it, too. Logan left the Army in 2007, and he was forced to leave Diego behind. He returned to Kansas City, Mo., with the hopes that Diego and he would someday be reunited. Then in 2008, Diego was declared non-mission capable because of his PTSD and he was sent back to the U.S. Logan thought he would get priority in adopting Diego, but found out that Law Enforcement Agencies superseded him. Instead of Diego getting to retire after years of service and be with the partner that he loved, he instead was sent to work for the TSA.

www.examiner.com...

You can also check out the Favcebook page called "Bring Diego Home."
www.facebook.com...

For those of you who love happy endings, Diego has been found and is still healthy working for the TSA. Logan does not believe he will be released from duty, but the TSA has said once Diego is Logan will be their first call

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by headorheart

GRRRRRR TSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE HIM HIS DOG

/rage

peace.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by headorheart

I hope they frisked the dog for what he could have brought from the war zone. At least checked his booties for gunpowder.

Ahhh, I can drink my tea in peace knowing we have TSA to protect us all.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...-vXYTJ1ygY.facebook

top topics

join