It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for animal-communicators, do they know unity? Is the universal law compassion or power?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Interesting perspective. If balance is the law, then that would be change. There would be two sides of everything and it'll just lean from one side to another, which to us would look like "change" but in reality is "balance" of the tiptoeing scale of balance.

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes, that is very interesting. They wanted to survive so they worked together to get away. It is interesting how many stories there are about animals being compassion to humans as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is absolutely sustainable. You can feel power even in your times of suffering. You can not "transfer" power, you can only connect to it from within. You can empower someone, give them courage, but it is their choice to actually connect to their power from within.
thanks for your response but i do respectfully disagree.
power is never sustainable, not when provided by the sun/source and not when projected by those who posess it.
power is variable, survival is absolute.
i agree with your perceptions of when you can feel power but that is not the same as harnessing it.

animals, harness the power of the source, via life, death, hibernation, migration and basic sustenence.
msot humans, rely on 3rd party prompts, not the source.

power, certainly can be "transferred", i do it almost every day.
as a matter of fact, as puny as i am, i can exert (transfer) my power in such a way as to render you unable to respond / physically.

all i have to do to exert my "power" over you is interrupt your electrical field and (temporarily) i own you / muscularly. -- this is a momentary demonstration i perfom frequently.
it is not even necessary for us to make physical contact, just the mere interruption of your "source" renders mine superior. (even though they [source] are one in the same)

so, back to the beginning, as i can project "source" onto you, so can animals.

You can empower someone, give them courage, but it is their choice to actually connect to their power from within
while we may agree with the basics of this statement, it is not relevant to the question.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Animal communicators are everywhere, my Nan used to be one, well I say communicator, her dog definately used to be able to understand her, she once quiped at him after he'd done 'his business' in the back garden " I wish you'd clean up after yourself one of these days".

A couple of days later she went out to clean up the messes only to find they were all gone, she wondered why and where?

The next day she found them, ALL behind her sofa.

The little pooch had picked them all up and tucked them away so he KNEW what she was saying.
Did he do it because she got mad at him or because of her tone? Communication with animals is a quessing game.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Animals are just as individual as we are.

Some kill to survive or to defend, some take in other species of animals into their care, the same as we do.
Do animals have remorse and compassion? yes. Do some animals lack these quality? yes, just the same as we do. Do animals have a conscious? Yes of course. Do they lean from their mistakes or from their elders ? Yes.

They are no different than any other living thing.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i have a special ability to befriend dogs and cats...even some of the big wild cats have recognized a certain something in me they respect...so i would say that yes, animals are capable of compassion...

i see it in my brothers dog all the time...she is a very sweet dog, and yet she was abused...she was a rescue dog, and mistreated, and finally left to the wild...my brother picked her up while camping and nursed her back to health, and gave her a home where she is loved...

she is very protective of my nephew, and if he is in any danger, she feels uneasy and remembers her mistreatment, and does what she can to prevent harm to him...

whenever she sees me, she exhibits real happiness, and really enjoys my company, there is a real fondness there i cannot deny...

animals have personalities...they can become whatever they are nurtured to be...and yes that can be malicious as well as compassionate...

i also had a cat that behaved like he understood what was on the TV...when i still had him, he would often look at me after something funny or interesting was on the TV as if to say "did you see that?"

he would wake me up for work by simply tapping my nose with his paw...so i did not need an alarm clock...he just wanted to know i was there and ok...

i also had an experience one time where a jaguar got less than 4 feet from me and even looked me in the eye, the eyes seemed to smile in recognition and then he walked away... and oddly i did not feel any fear or danger...to me that is still a mystery...

so do animals strictly follow the law of survival of the fittest? not always...some show signs of intelligence and compassion, and i have seen it...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join