It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for animal-communicators, do they know unity? Is the universal law compassion or power?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If The Source or God is Love, why is it that most animals do not have compassion? They fight to survive instead of sharing. They share with their own group but not with others.

Do animals know about The Source / God? Do they know that they is more after death, do they know the important of compassion? Can they choose to be born as a different animal? Can they also connect to infinite intelligence?

I want to believe that Love / Compassion is The Universal Law of The God Source, but it is hard to believe that when nature seems to go with "survival of the fittest" where animals kill each other instead of sharing and sometimes even eat their own children. What do you think of this?

If survival of the fittest is the true universal law, then Power is the true law.

If Compassion / Love is the true universal law, why does it seem like animals have it only sometimes?
edit on 26-6-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You could say the same thing about humans

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Exactly, this is why I ask what do the animals believe (to animal communicators). It seems like survival of the fittest is true and power is the law rather than compassion because you don't see it a lot in nature.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I beleive that animals have a concience and a soul (aren't they the same?) anyway....They do not have our intelligence but I also feel that some animals do have compassion. If you have a cat or dog at home, how do they react when you are sad or depressed from a given situation? I know mine (2 cats and 1 dog) will follow me around and cuddle with me any chance they have when I am not feeling right. More so than when I am feeling fine.

And when Im in a GREAT mood, my dog follows me around with his ball to play.....

Is it just coincidences? I couldn't tell ya!!!

Wouldn't it be great if we could actually talk to them and understand them.

Teye22

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I died as a mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was Man.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as Man, to soar
With angels blest; but even from angelhood
I must pass on: all except God doth perish.
When I have sacrificed my angel-soul,
I shall become what no mind e'er conceived.
Oh, let me not exist! for Non-existence
Proclaims in organ tones, 'To Him we shall return.'

-Rumi

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I do not believe it is just coincidence. They definite have spiritual connections and can understand other's emotions. It's just that, I think it would be unfair if the animals were not able to understand source energy of love/compassion but only humans can. Some told me that they do have a sense of "unity" and "connectedness" from their own words they speak as if they are aware that they are part of the collective, saying "We" and stuff and sometimes animals communicate ideas to an individual all at once at the exact same time with the exact same message. So they know unity.

I just wonder why do they not share with member outside of their species and sometimes they eat their young, this doesn't make sense if they understand unity/ source love consciousness.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I dont remember a lot of compassion in nazi germany .Honestly i think animals have more compassion and understanding than we do My 6 year old dog died suddenlylast week he had only been ill for two days but he managed to hang on till my wife and i got back from work he then rapidly deteriorated and died in her arms.
Also my other dog has been moping around ever since looking for him and being miserable...not exactly the law of the jungle is it?

God rest Charlie

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If i was in the woods and a wolf tracked me as food....there is no amount of sending good intentions of love that will save my butt.
Nature is cruel and unforgiving,not harmonious and one with everything like some new agers and/or hippies believe it to be. (No offence whatever you believe)
Don't believe me....go give a wolf a hug and watch what happens.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
aye grasshopper, whence a time does arrive that separation is no longer your drive.
then and only then will you see that survival of the fittest is indeed an act of compassion, in its highest order.
not merely compassion for a single soul rather ... the whole.

what does power have to do with it?
power is subjective, transferrable and unsustainable.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

It is absolutely sustainable. You can feel power even in your times of suffering. You can not "transfer" power, you can only connect to it from within. You can empower someone, give them courage, but it is their choice to actually connect to their power from within.

My point is, people say that connection with Source / God is natural. They say that we are trained away from this love through media, or false philosophies, etc. Maybe this were the case for Hitler. What is the excuse for the animals though who are supposed to be closer to nature and therefore the source energy of love?

Survival of the fittest is not love, this is something that created hierarchic and allows for a "top group" to control "the bottom group". Love is supposed to be fair and compassionate.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

You are lumping all animals together domestic animals are very different . The nazis and the red army treated each other far worse that any wolf would attack a man

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by arpgme

If i was in the woods and a wolf tracked me as food....there is no amount of sending good intentions of love that will save my butt.
Nature is cruel and unforgiving,not harmonious and one with everything like some new agers and/or hippies believe it to be. (No offence whatever you believe)
Don't believe me....go give a wolf a hug and watch what happens.

True but there are cases of animals, wolves in particular, who take infants in and raise them as their own, both human and other animal species.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Actually,I wasn't counting domesticated animals...only wild animals to prove my point.

Domesticated animals know how to depend on you for food and also why they love you.
Since the thread was asking if its about survival of the fittest...I don't think domesticated animals have to fight or kill for their survival which is why I excluded them.
I hope that clears up my point of view.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

There are exceptions to everything.
I won't deny you that.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

What about my point on humanity?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I replied in a u2u so check your messages.
Its a bit of a can of worms that I didn't want to open in this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

[COLOR=GOLD]

Nature of FAUNA kind may not be aware as of now and may be next in line after humans ascend / advance to a level of awareness where humans can recognize they FAUNA are important as well. I feel they keep a planets vibrations balanced in a strange kind of way due to them not acting out against the planet and more less other species in a massive negative way. These creatures ARE of the CREATOR but 1 suspect that MANY of the NOW INTELLIGENT/AWARE/ADVANCED SPECIES including MAN or OTHER then MAN included went thru similar phases of existence. EX. Take for instance the possibility of there being advanced REPTILIAN species. For example they are said to be of a HIGHER DIMENSION kind (well those not from EA*RTH) and maybe some from EA*RTH. Some even feel they may have advanced beyond some of the MAMMALIAN here on EA*RTH. But when you view them on this planet you can see how ruff it can be for say a alligator baby group to survive in the wild as soon as they are born the odds are against them. I don't know if that's GIAs way of keeping EA*RTH FAUNA growing properly in sequence with other species of this planet or what. But when you think about their potential COSMIC relations who may be larger then some men of EA*RTH you get a better sense of how things may be. So who's to say those little alligator reptiles internal energies ect. isnt ascended into the COSMOS. With that who is to say the same isnt going on with other EA*RTH FAUNA the FAUNA you speak of in the OP arpgme. They also may be going thru cycles hard to understand from a CREATIONS point of VIEW. It is said energy NEVER DIES the baby alligators have energy so.....

I understand how you feel about WANTING to BELIEVE the SOURCE/GOD IS LOVE and that is a LOGICAL outlook to KEEP. See to 1 its more logical for the CREATOR to INSTALL within its CREATIONS a LOVE/COMPASSION/CARE vibration for that will LOGICALLY ALLOW for SPECIES progression for the most part. As OPPOSED to a SOURCE/GOD who would install say RULE/DESTROY all unlike you ect. For this type of conscious is not LOGICAL because in the end the CREATOR will have left only SPECIES strong enough to defend themselves AFTER THEY HAVE CONQUERED and RULED EVERY OTHER SPECIES. AND WHAT OUTCOME WILL BE NEXT IF THIS WAS THE SCENARIO. TO 1 THE OUTCOME WOULD BE those last species will destroy themselves and eventually make the universe a void entire space due to THAT TYPE of RULE/DESTRUCTION THINKING being embedded in the CREATOR CREATIONS AS OPPOSED TO LOVE / CARE / SUPPORT EACH OTHER. I too am trying to understand the GOD/SOURCE/CREATOR of ALLs* intents arpgme, thats why I interact with you and many others to try to build as best a data compile of mixed OBJECTIVE INPUTS ON THE SOURCE/GOD/CREATOR SO 1 CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND THE TRUE SUBJECTIVE REALITY WE ARE ALL* EXISTING WITHIN. And why I am at it I try not to hurt any others beliefs or have COMPASSION for others trying to learn which I think is another signal/sign of the CREATORS intents.

@If survival of the fittest is the true universal law, then Power is the true law

but then all thats needed for ANY creation even the genetically weak is CONTROL of POWERFUL WEAPONS to validate the claim. Now imagine ALL THE CREATOR CREATIONS and your above statement was SUBJECTIVE TRUTH. WHAT WOULD BE THE END RESULT with ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS???? To 1 it would be DESTRUCTION and if not destruction it would be a VERY uncomfortable universe with all the CREATED ENERGIES @ stand off status for EVER. THAT does not seem like LOGIC???

@if Compassion / Love is the true universal law, why does it seem like animals have it only sometimes?

MAYBE its not fully understood how the ENERGY is SHIFTED and rearranged during the PHASES OF LIFE AND DEATH WITHIN EXISTENCE FOR THESE CREATOR CREATIONS. Considering some HUMANS EVEN feel they have incarnated into different bodies even animals thru their phases its not a far reach to say the animals you speak have more to their existence then what's known and observed.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

[/COLOR]

edit on 6/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

Thank you, this just gave me Hope. There are carnivorous wolves that choose to raise other animals instead of eating them even if they aren't of their species...

Maybe, animals ARE more connected to this The Source, BUT some still choose to disconnect from it for whatever reason.

Maybe when people say that animals are more connected than humans, they mean in general and not all of them.

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you for responding Ophiuchus. I think you are right. Maybe some animals are still learning to be more loving and compassionate like some humans.

Humans have more abilities so they can be more destructive and animals less destructive, but some of animals AND humans are still learning the way of Care (Compassion/Love).

I see, so maybe they are not 100% of them with Source Compassion, but a higher percentage is working within love and maybe even more are learning.

If humans and animals were compassionate to one another, I am sure that there will be much more spiritual learning of Care (Compassion) for both humans and animals.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are welcome and I agree with you arpgme on your recent post/response. There is much going on that is hard to understand but with different little glimpses in the activities between different species, like another posted about wolves taking care of other species other then their own you DO get a feel that somewhere there exist a connection between the AWARE and non AWARE and it does not seem only human related. With that my friend arpgme here is a cool pic. It shows a frog riding the back of a snake escaping some type of natural activity, its pretty cool. Some have said in past post the snake is just keeping dinner close but to me it seems like both CREATOR CREATIONS are in FEAR of the SAME thing so they WORK together to OVERCOME IT. Pic below I hope you like it.

amphibian riding a reptile to escape natures conditions

Also 1 appreciates you working hard to help OTHERS UNDERSTAND better.

edit on 6/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If The Source or God is Love, why is it that most animals do not have compassion? They fight to survive instead of sharing. They share with their own group but not with others.

Do animals know about The Source / God? Do they know that they is more after death, do they know the important of compassion? Can they choose to be born as a different animal? Can they also connect to infinite intelligence?

I want to believe that Love / Compassion is The Universal Law of The God Source, but it is hard to believe that when nature seems to go with "survival of the fittest" where animals kill each other instead of sharing and sometimes even eat their own children. What do you think of this?

If survival of the fittest is the true universal law, then Power is the true law.

If Compassion / Love is the true universal law, why does it seem like animals have it only sometimes?

I believe the universal law is neither but rather balance and change. I also feel that most animals are very in tune with this as they more often than not (there are always exceptions) do not do anything in excess of what is necessary, and for every carnivore killing a herbivore there is a herbivore devouring a plant and a plant sucking the earth dry, each of these are necessary in balanced numbers. So what we see as cruel from a human perspective is not when you look at the over all picture. It is a cycle of change that is imo all. As humans we are also part of the change cycle, and we are doing in accordance with a larger balance of things.

As for love my belief is that it is present in everything that is.What varies is our awareness/recognition of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join