It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corpse on a plane: woman forced to sit next to corpse on flight for 10 hours

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RunningFromSpider
reply to post by Bedlam

You sound experienced in this.

So how many people have you killed?

It's hard to say - not only do you have the ones you *can't* count due to not being there when the explosives went off, but I elected not to keep count early on - it's morbid. Sort of like keeping 'souvenirs'.

Uncle Danny did that. He was an ear collector. Here's a protip - never get in a swimming pool with an ear necklace.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Obviously it's not great to have to sit next to a corpse on your flight. But the *bigger* story is that he probably could have been saved...

Exactly. I will never understand why they chose to take off when a man is having seizures on the plane before take-off.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Exactly. I will never understand why they chose to take off when a man is having seizures on the plane before take-off.

He wasn't seizing, he was pining for the fjords.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

$700 says in the article which according to the article was 1/2 the price of her ticket. The airline got off easy in my opinion ...

She'll get the other half of the ticket price back if the person sitting next to her on the return flight dies.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
This just shows you how other countries do things as oppose to how coddled and sheltered we are here in America. If this happend here people would be outraged calling for the pilots head, sueing the airline for millions. But in reality here we would have never took off. That plane would have not left the ground until the man received medical attention and was removed from the flight. But other countries do not coddle and shelter their people like we do. Its a different mind set in parts of the world. Not saying that is exactly the case here but this would not have been allowed to happen here without complete outrage.

Uh.... I'm a bit confused by your post. Are you somehow saying it's good or OK for a plane captain or other staff to ignore an obviously ill man, and allow him to stay on the plane and take off anyway, where he then dies?

Getting life saving medical attention is not being coddled, it's getting life saving medical attention. That's what normal, civilized people do. If you are somehow saying America is bad because they would have stopped the take-off and gotten this man some help, then I don't think I, or most rational sane people could ever relate to you or understand how you could possibly think that.

If anyone actually believes as you do, then yes, we do have a different mindset. And I'm glad about that, and more happy to be an American or a Westerner because of that. Your scenario where they stopped the take-off and removed the man is what SHOULD have happened. If, as you state, people in that area of the world don't think that's the right thing, then maybe the rest of the world are a bunch of brain-dead monsters that need to be destroyed.

You're not helping the case of "people are people wherever you go, we should all get along" if those people think leaving a man to die on a plane is somehow OK. That's some messed up stuff.

If I misunderstood your post somehow feel free to ignore what I have just written.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
This just shows you how other countries do things as oppose to how coddled and sheltered we are here in America. If this happend here people would be outraged calling for the pilots head, sueing the airline for millions. But in reality here we would have never took off. That plane would have not left the ground until the man received medical attention and was removed from the flight. But other countries do not coddle and shelter their people like we do. Its a different mind set in parts of the world. Not saying that is exactly the case here but this would not have been allowed to happen here without complete outrage.

You really are a credit to your country aren't you? Just so typical.. :-/

I'm sure if the crew told the event to the tower, the flight would have been stalled.. period!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have had it with these mother f***ing corpses on this mother f***ing plane!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Meh, you beat me to it.

I wonder if he was a moaner. Sometimes a corpse will expell the remaining air in their body, in a series of "moans".

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

Agreed. Most of it would have to do with Rules & Regulations in addition to Insurance and Federal laws for US based airport. I have been to many countries and trust me the level of service (not all countries) is very different and inferior for the most part. Thats why people in the US should be thankful instead of being complacent.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Not to be all conspiracy crazy, but maybe he was a disease carrier meant to infect people travelling to different areas via plane so they could in turn infect others in the areas they travel....you know you have ALL seen that in the movies so it HAS to be possible......

Stop watching too many movies and/or worshipping ATS
Although you might be right as this is a conspiracy website

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Was the plane so small that the body could not have been laid or placed elsewhere.

Hard to believe it had to remain in it the seat.

Here in the US they can't legally move the body until the ME is on scene. We had a passenger die on an inbound flight to Honolulu that my company had to do plane search on. The crew that went to search it had to search around him until the ME arrived, examined him, and the scene around him, and told them it was ok to move the body.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ocelot

At least the fellow passenger wouldnt talk your ear off, or have bad breath........

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Two words... KENYA AIRLINES. There is your explanation.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
why couldn't they carefuly remove the body in a way not too upset or alarm the other passengers ( not Weekend at Burney's style) and respectfuly place it in the cargo area . Infact you would think this senario would be covered in some kind of guidbook that all airplains would carry for varrious sinarios . There's been airlines for how many decades now , I`m sure this isn tthe first time this has happened .
edit on 1-7-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Because it had to be inspected "in-situ" by a coronor/medical examiner to rule out foul play. If they had moved the body, they could have potentially damaged evidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
She's lucky to be allowed to fly!

If she had even complained about the fact she was next to a dead body, SHE WOULD BE A TERRORIST!

I can't believe the NERVE! To be so ungreatful that the government is allowing you to fly, and you complain about it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join