It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think something abnormal happened last night in the UK.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
South-East and remember waking up this morning thinking about why the hell I was walking around the house in the middle of the night in a total daze while I was supposed to be in bed. I don't remember getting back into bed or even getting out of it.

And again like everyone else, the insomnia is hitting my partner bad these last few weeks.

Seems to be quite localized. I would have totally forgotten about it had you not mentioned it.
edit on 27-6-2012 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Absolutely. I had some crazy dreams, spirit lights in my huge energy swells coming and going all night. Slept like a log last night though

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Somebody who is spiritually enlightened and electronically tagged…hmmm strange combination lol

I live in the UK, London and I could not sleep…today as a result I was exhausted but I think it has more to do with the humid weather we have hade over the last few days.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I get sleep paralasys since I was about 16, im now 31. If its monday/tuesday night you mean i did get it again but this time was (felt) a lot longer. Was trying to get up but couldnt and also heard a sound come from the kitchen. We keep our bedroom door open because we have a 2yr old daughter sleeping in another room. But monday night scared me more than usual because of this sound as i was trying to wake myself up. Im always telling myself if it happens again just relax and see what happens but everytime i get it i panic. Ive also experienced in my bedroom after waking up around 2 or 3 that my walls and picture on my wall are moving away from me. Its very strange. I havnt told anyone cus theyll think im mad. But i often get strange things happen when im sleeping

I am in Wales btw
edit on 27-6-2012 by macca81 because: say where i am

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm on the East Coast of the U.S. Over the past week or so I have felt a psychic awakening of sorts, so that has been strange for me in and of itself. On the night of the 25th, I couldn't sleep, heard 5 gunshots at 12 AM (first time since I've been in this neighborhood), and finally fell asleep at 1 AM. At 3 AM (26th), my sister woke me up to ask me if I was OK, which she has never done. I've sent her a message asking if that is abnormal for her, so I'll come back with any new information, if any. I asked my boyfriend if he's had trouble sleeping the past couple of nights. He said, "Actually, yes I have had trouble sleeping." So I asked him if that was unusual, and he said that it is very unusual for him. Not sure if this is related, but I thought I'd post it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Somebody who is spiritually enlightened and electronically tagged…hmmm strange combination lol

I live in the UK, London and I could not sleep…today as a result I was exhausted but I think it has more to do with the humid weather we have hade over the last few days.

Everyone makes mistakes the important thing is to learn from them

It appears as though SOMETHING has been happening as of late, I knew this before writing the thread but after all the response its received I am now even more intrigued!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is really odd. Take care of yourselves UK friends!
regarding the sound technology.. is there any way to protect oneself from such a thing?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
This is really odd. Take care of yourselves UK friends!
regarding the sound technology.. is there any way to protect oneself from such a thing?

Special hat.. made from tin foil.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Stop inciting fear.

Nothing happened.

Unusual weather system pressures.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have to ask this because its relevant..

You say you are tagged, why?

Would drugs have any part of it?

It for me would explain the paranoia and the apparent 'spiritual energy' you said you felt.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I walked 9 miles home last night and slept fine. Nothing seemed weird. Other than walking 9 miles...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

To the above 2 comments..
1. Hardly inciting fear, much more incitement of conversation and curiosity.
2. I am not trying to be sensational I am being completely honest and curious.
3. Me being on tag has little to do with this discussion and I'd much prefer not to talk about the specifics, especially on the internet.
4. Even if I did take drugs, discussion of this is prohibited on ATS just so you know.

Inciting fear?
Please.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm on the East coast of the U.S. and yesterday afternoon I was sitting here amusing myself on my computer when suddenly I felt a sudden, whole-body, energetic rush coming from the East--as though my velocity had just amped- up. The only reason I know the direction and know that I was facing North was because I happened to have seen my husbands compass when we first moved here.
It lasted for maybe a minute and though my husband was nearby I didn't ask him if he was feeling anything. It was actually a pleasurable experience so I was just sitting here taking it all in. The closest thing I can attribute it to is these random high-energy 'downloads' I've been getting these past few months--they wake me up usually around 3am. The first couple of times I freaked out until I realized I enjoyed them. Now I look forward to them.
This whole last few days actually I have felt extra crazy, but I was just attributing it to hormones. The week before that my dreams also seemed extra-heavy, but maybe that is more due to me taking a special interest in them lately.
Also, our sleep patterns are more erratic than normal. I'm always tired, and he has been staying up all night but hasn't said it was due to insomnia.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I kept hearing music yesterday.
It was the first time that has happened in a long time. At first I thought my kids left their Wii on upstairs, then I thought maybe it was a radio or one of their toys, but I found nothing.
It sounded like bells, chimes just like the music that is played on the Home Screen of the Wii. Kinda etheral, real soft background music.
Weirdness. I also kept thinking someone was calling my name, or like, someone else was talking and interjecting words every now and then....I don't really know how to explain it.
Like, my daughter would be walking next to me and say something, like one or two words, but I thought she was still talking so I asked her, "What? What did you say?" and she would repeat the few words she said, and I said, "No, what were you talking about after that?" and she would look at me like I was insane because she didn't say anything else. That happened a couple of times yesterday.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I often wonder if we truly do all have a collective conscious. Full moons, for example have always been noted to have an effect on people.

I too had trouble sleeping last night, and even with all the meds I'm on which usually allow me to sleep throughout the night, I had a hard time, then awoke almost every hour for no reason.

I truly hope we start finding or developing insight into these situations, as they seem to be escalating. Could it be a global case of anxiety?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Sorry bro I was knocked out hard, had a proper graft of a day, was beat. But I know what you mean, been like that for two weeks, felt like my mind had been whisked about and I could get my thoughts together properly.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
I often wonder if we truly do all have a collective conscious. Full moons, for example have always been noted to have an effect on people.

I too had trouble sleeping last night, and even with all the meds I'm on which usually allow me to sleep throughout the night, I had a hard time, then awoke almost every hour for no reason.

I truly hope we start finding or developing insight into these situations, as they seem to be escalating. Could it be a global case of anxiety?

I am starting to think it really might be down to something like a collective human conscious, worried and anxious about the state of the world we live in and whatever the futures holds. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I had a feeling the answer to my question would be a yes and if that's your picture for the avatar the picture suggests by the eye's that weed is involved.

That is not a character judgement BUT it does for me close any interest in this thread as the second any drugs are involved it instantly drops any reliability on evidence for me. Weed is a known paranoid stimulant which could be the basis of the thread.

Good luck but its a no from me..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I didn't have my daughter last night for the first time since she was born, I must admit I had a fantasic sleep. And I consider myself to be quite spiritual.

P.S: I live in the southeast, and everyone seemed normal to me.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Britrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No offence meant to the OP, but just as a general practice, everyone be careful about stating your locations on ATS. Users here are anonymous to prevent your opinions being used against you personally (despite our so called freedom of speech). SE London is not a huge area, so who knows what any lurkers may be able to do with that knowledge.

I know i'm gonna be flamed by people telling me my own IP address etc, saying that if they wanna know, then they'll find out anyway. But all the same....

ETA: Interesting thread btw, sorry, it was rude of me not to mention that

edit on 27-6-2012 by McGinty because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join