It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think something abnormal happened last night in the UK.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I am also in the South East and experienced the exact same thing,for the last couple of days,my partner also was very early awake and restless she also took some pictures of the sky that looked for her as she said it unusual,will put the picture up here later she is now at work.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
confirmation from here also, Tech
the same night

another poster mentioned 'like someone pushes the crown ', YES it is about the crown - but more like 'the crown is gone '. When someone drifts off to sleep, its like some pleasant dreamworld sinks down from the crown - but that night, it didnt sink - in fact, kept the mind racing

and i m very sensitive for those things; since from 30march last year, a Pitch started singing, 24/7, first in the inner ears, but now it has extended and is resounding in all the head
its alike the moving of a finger over crytal you know, i searched frequency examples, and it is just below 20000 hz. And causes to 'not clearly can focus ', especially on spiritual things - the normal reflex actions, like driving, or taking in normal information, are nót affected by it

yes it was 'magnetic ' - but trust me: man made induced.
bless

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I usually find these threads to be silly, but I will add my contribution

I couldn't sleep either, but I just have a lot on my mind lately.
It happens frequently if you're an insomniac.

Had a major storm blast through on Saturday. Power outage for about 14 hours. Since then my Internet, wifi and phones aren't working. I don't feel vibes or anything like that, although the weekend was filled with bad luck. Everything that could go wrong, did.

Yes things we're a bit mental,. This was during the power outage. It all went downhill once the power was cut. Monday was the most calmest, beautiful day with my family. I still can't sleep though.

I have no idea what tripping balls means. Is it the same as tripping out?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

I have no idea what tripping balls means. Is it the same as tripping out?

Yeah basically, distorted perception.

Thanks everyone for contributing, there is still a lot you could do. Ask friends and family how they felt between 25-26 June.

After getting some good sleep (thank god) and reading through this thread again I am even more intrigued!

It seems as though whatever is happening is mostly UK/Europe based with a potential to have a bigger radius although how big I am far from sure! I am definitely sure something happened in England though.. question is what?

I really hope it isn't some sort of weapon.. British people are mental enough while there's a big event going on and lots of tourists about. We don't need some mental death ray raping our (not mine) often booze soaked brains.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Sounds like a lot of people building up to a bit of hysteria .......however .........yesterday I was driving along the M58
loc:53.4540n 2.746w NW UK and I mentioned to my Beer Manager (wife) there was particularly an abundance of contrails . I listened to the local airport traffic and mil-air but nothing out of the ordinary . Later that night in fact it was 0230hrs bst I was awoken by a very strong presence of Ozone ....very strong and I woke up my night beer manager who to be honest could'nt smell it ! however it was making my eyes water . I got up and made my security manager (wife) check the the place , I looked outside ....nothing went back to sleep .

never happend before . Monitoring some freqs today ...we'll see.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
To all the people with insomnia, here... do you have Rh negative blood?

I have no idea!
ETA: Elaborate?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

No everything is fine in West Yorkshire and OP great duck face fella

Was it a full moon by any chance? I work in mental health (old people at the moment) and it is always tense if a full moon is due.
edit on 27-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

No, not even half.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I was up all night too... So was my missus... We errrrrr... Couldn't sleep......

But having said that, about a day or so ago certain frequency ranges, such as the hum of a fridge sounded extra loud and sort of hurt.. Same if I was being spoken too at certain angles.. It was pretty odd..

But last night was awesome! S n F to the missus!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I was up all night too... So was my missus... We errrrrr... Couldn't sleep......

But having said that, about a day or so ago certain frequency ranges, such as the hum of a fridge sounded extra loud and sort of hurt.. Same if I was being spoken too at certain angles.. It was pretty odd..

But last night was awesome! S n F to the missus!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
hey OP,
Now that you mention this, yesterday evening my dog made a fart and I must admit it smelt different..
It smelt like pole shift I think... or maybe HAARP...
It's the subtle carrot smell I can't really connect to anything...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Sounds like frequency change affect to me.
Did you notice any ' down pressure' on your head...a sensation like someone having their hand on your crown?
Any 'split screen' views - like two tv's in front of your eyes one above one below?

VLF radar can induce these symptoms....The use of 'percussion' weapons can also induce these states and affect sleep patterns...as can being blockaded from REM sleep for long enough periods.

If you are not close by any installations that might be using vlf...check your water...buy one of those parental snooping drug test kits..

cheers

Ro

I'm wondering (and it may be an insanely stupid question, so please forgive me) if any of you who 'felt' this disturbance noticed any leakage from your ears, or pressure. Not blood, just more moist than usual, like you had water in your ears and it pops and leaks out-ish after swimming.

Hey, I havent read the rest of the thread yet, I just had to comment after reading both of your replies. I experienced Ro, EXACTLY what you mentioned during lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis on saturday ... and for the following three days including today my ears have indeed been erm leaking wax a lot more than normal... i have had multiple friends here in Bristol SW England who have experienced funny occurances during saturday and sunday nights!

In addition my dreams have become a lot more vivid and i retain almost full memory of my last two nights sleep which is very unusual!
edit on 27-6-2012 by wackers90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
from sweden,same thing,no sleep,mind racing.also as one mentioned before.i notice lots of spraying in the sky,i mean thick long trails that covered the sun setting and seemed to get wide and lower with time.i am tired ,going for a nap. that was my contribution.nite nite.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wackers90

Same, I got a full nights sleep last night but I had a pretty weird dream. In the dream I had woken up and was Astral Projecting to try and prove something to my brother. Then I came back and went back asleep and was
Talking to aliens who were friendly but were puppies (crazy I know) after a able I woke back up and know I am just trying to recount my dreams last night. I can remember them in near- perfect clarity but I can't find words to describe the feeling.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Reporting from Greece

Last few nights it's like hell for me.Especially last night every time i was falling asleep,i was seeing my bedroom and a shadow over me(in the dream) and i woke up with tachycardia.My heart was beating so fast that i thought that it would jump out of my mouth.I stayed awake and i managed to catch some sleep at around 6 in the morning and for a couple of hours before i go to work.

I know that my sister woke up and stayed up at around 4 o'clock,but i'll have to ask her for details.2 days ago she told me that she had a sleep paralysis(her first ever).She didn't know what it was(i assumed that it was SP because of the "symptoms") and she was scared like hell.

To be honest i didn't notice people's behaviour,coz i was very tired,but i'll keep an eye today.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This happened to me too, and I'm on the West Coast of Canada. Plenty of insomnia lately, and when I do manage to get to sleep I'll wake up an hour later due to strange/disturbing dreams.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Ear ache is a bitch and painful (I'm so sorry for you), I didn't get ear ache, so I don't know what that's about (had enough as a child) perhaps you should start yourself on some vitamin C, tonnes of alcohol(seriously ) and a sheite load of garlic, (best anti germ cure for the body, or so I've found, oh and lots of onion for good measure - great for the lungs)
back that up with a 'reputable' doctors appointment, if you are still worried....

(not so fine print) I'm not a doctor....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
when you are amp-ed up, like an anxiety attack (heart beats like a bastard=symptom), try to stay calm.
VERY IMPORTANT
Try anything to calm down, hot/cold shower, slap yourself, get someone else to slap you, focus!

I believe it's a metaphysical attack 'of some sort', or a test....sounds insane I know (but it can kill you, aka heart attack)....flame away, if you feel you must, but don't freak out.
whether from man made(haarp), or ethereal(group)( or slightly obe due to excess vibration making you available), is still to be determined personally, but both are at work, neither can harm you if you are strong and true to yourself, there are laws.

Your will is stronger. FACT
Believe in yourself and stay calm, like a warrior on the inside.
Gentle non scary interaction is okay...anything else is NOT ON.
Say it out load and mean it. Believe it. Be it. Feel it. Live it.

Your memories of this time will be far out and weird, beyond belief, just ask those around you after it's over. Gently though. They are not the enemy, and you probably freaked them out to the extreme as well.

That's all I got, take it or leave it, in peace, love, hope and all the good things on this beautiful rock.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm in Brighton and have very long vivid dreams nearly every night. Last night i had my first nightmare for a long long time, and also what was weird is that it was the first dream i can remember being based in the flat i live in now, it's always usually a random unknown place or a place you recognise from the past. I actually had to wake myself up from it to get out of it. So i did have a weird experience, i always sleep well but it was definitely one to remember for it's realism, being a nightmare (which is very unusual for me) and being almost like a real time dream rather than something obscure or from the past

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Last night was mental, I will give you that!.
I can't go into details but even mundane home life seemed like I'd walked into loopy lalaland.
Virtually no sleep for me even though I was shattered.

Twilight zone had nothing on the weirdness I encountered last night.
Just glad I didn't venture out, it was nuts enough.

I should have twigged something was amiss fairly early when a neighbour decided to strim a 10 x 10 patch off grass round and round in circles constantly for 4 hours none stop.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

Really? Wow! Two nights ago I was in the bathroom about half past midnight, on the way to bed, when I heard a strange noise. Curious, I opened the window to listen (aware of some of the threads on here about strange noises at night). Anyway, it was a neighbour a few doors away, cutting his grass....with a head torch on. At midnight...What the....?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join