It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think something abnormal happened last night in the UK.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Here is an article where Dr. Nick Begich discusses how HAARP can be used to alter human behavior. I have heard him speak about it before, and he certainly doesn't come across as a crackpot to me. But then again, what do I know.......

I am across the pond and have experienced this kind of thing as well!

HAARP AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES THAT AFFECT HUMAN BEHAVIOUR

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
reply to post by Suspiria

probably you need to get back to hanley for a monday night pound a pint or just stop sleeping in chell

but i have to admit i didn't sleep very well but i put it down to the bad weather and its near to having some thunder

Sleep in Chell?. I don't even think I've gone past it at any less that 40mph. As for Hanley, well I can't even muster up the interest to attend a Devils Night.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I think it's something to do with the planets. I read it's something called the Uranus Pluto square and causes energetic tension. And effects our consciousness.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

I was pondering this but the subject is in no way a skill of mine. I did consider the earths magnetic field having something to do with it seeing as its function is crucial to how our brain, general perception and body cells react with each other.

Just a thought..

I am very interested to hear from some other people around Europe, US and the rest of the world.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

How can you describe normal?

You can't. But you can provide the correct answer to the question which you just did. You wouldn't believe how many people try to describe what is normal. What I'm getting at is, you just became a lot more believable to me.
Because of how you answered the question.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Just a crazy theory lol, but are you close to London?
Wondering if they are using sound frequencies (ELF?) to stir people up.....or testing something, to use when the Olympics are there?
I'm not usually one to throw a conspiracy out there, but people here are talking about the possibility of something going down when the Olympics are on....and if you wanted to run with that....what better way to start something, than to get thousands of people restless (or violent?).
(Okay, don't be too harsh on me now lol)
jacygirl

Interesting thought. I live about 60 miles from London give or take. The thought had crossed my mind briefly.. but as have many!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
the olympics are what on my mind aswell
as a few of you have experienced this maybe
it was a test (haarp) for something going down during the olympics?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Same here in Germany. Couldn´t catch a glimpse of sleep, only until 10am today, then weird dreams. Lucky that I can plan my own worktime, so I worked all night.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

TextThe exact square of Uranus and Pluto June 24, 2012—Uranus at 8.23 Aries and Pluto at 8.23 Capricorn. September 20, 2012—Uranus at 6.58 Aries and Pluto at 6.58 Capricorn. May 20, 2013—Uranus at 11.14 Aries and Pluto at 11.14 Capricorn. November 1, 2013—Uranus at 9.25 Aries and Pluto at 9.25 Capricorn. April 21, 2014—Uranus at 13.34 Aries and Pluto at 13.34 Capricorn. March 17, 2015—Uranus at 15.18 Aries and Pluto at 15.18 Capricorn.

TextUranus and Pluto are connecting again, but this time in a series of exact squares, meaning that the mutations and changes in the collective consciousness of humanity will manifest in ways that will be very challenging with the capacity to create a great deal of chaos. Although the exactitude of these squares occur only several times during a five year period (see table below), the consistent proximity of Uranus and Pluto to within 5º of a 90º angle is such that the tumultuous facets of their relationship will be in constant effect from 2011 until 2015 (with an “initiation” into such an orb of exactitude starting in May of 2010 and lasted until the end of July). Although Uranus and Pluto do not make an exact square in 2011, they are within a few degrees of that aspect for most of the year and the effect will be felt.

I found this here. www.lunarplanner.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I felt it too .

Something has happened last night .

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
Same here in Germany. Couldn´t catch a glimpse of sleep, only until 10am today, then weird dreams. Lucky that I can plan my own worktime, so I worked all night.

Thanks a lot for posting from Germany! Can you ask friends and/or family if they have had similar experiences?

Would love to hear more from all of you!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I felt an "energy surge" last night, while semi-asleep, and on the morning of June 21st. Each time the surge terminated as if a fuse had blown.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

How can you describe normal?

You can't. But you can provide the correct answer to the question which you just did. You wouldn't believe how many people try to describe what is normal. What I'm getting at is, you just became a lot more believable to me.
Because of how you answered the question.

So any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I did not sleep myself last night, normally it's because it's hot, or because I had stuff on my mind that is bugging me, yet last night I was literally awake in bed until gone 6am, which is very unusual to me.

I thought it a bit odd that nothing logical was keeping me awake, especially when you know your own body patterns. I certainly didn't think anything untoward was going on, just an unexplained situation.

Anyway, after reading your post about insomnia, it has started to make me think about it a little more!

I do now wonder if there is some correlation going on here?!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Can you ask some people you know and report back?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi it could be everyone is hungover and down because of the football ha ha. I myself have felt unushuale for the last 3 days sort of epty like i am looking for something but no matter what i do i still feel flat. i live in the north east of england and have not really seen much of people.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nothing happened in Belgium, and I was in the UK (including London) yesterday, so whatever happened was limited to last night.

Not connected with the point at hand, but related. During the transit of Venus across the sun the other week, there were media reports in Mexico of people acting very strangely, more crazy than usual! maybe it's related maybe not.

I do like the theory of the test of some kind of sound weapon for the Olympics. Bear in mind I saw on SKy News this morning the statement thatr there would be a zero tolerance policy towards any disruption during the games and the sound weapon tech is not new.

Sound Weapon

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nothing noteworthy here in Belgium! Had troubles falling asleep (quitting the weed
) but after that I slept like a baby, till noon!

I'm thinking Olympics too, you know, plan a fake invasion, use HAARP to make people feel weird, it would all add up. Perhaps this was/is a test for when they go all out, perhaps they need confirmation if it works on a greater scale and so we're being monitored this very instant to see if people felt what they're supposed to feel
Just throwing it out there, I don't believe firmly in any of this, everything is possible, there is NO way of knowing the truth from the bull# so might as well take everything into consideration but not attach too much to it either. I'm looking forward to the Olympics, if something happens then we're f*cked, if nothing does, even better

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

im in the southeast of the uk aswell, and actually the last 2 days iv been sleeping a lot better than usual, wich is strange

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Nothing happened in Belgium, and I was in the UK (including London) yesterday, so whatever happened was limited to last night.

Not connected with the point at hand, but related. During the transit of Venus across the sun the other week, there were media reports in Mexico of people acting very strangely, more crazy than usual! maybe it's related maybe not.

I do like the theory of the test of some kind of sound weapon for the Olympics. Bear in mind I saw on SKy News this morning the statement thatr there would be a zero tolerance policy towards any disruption during the games and the sound weapon tech is not new.

Sound Weapon

Now I am warming slightly more to it being something planetary. The Olympic idea and possibly sonic weapons idea definitely have a ring to them.. no pun intended.

ETA: I am actually really considering it being something to do with the Olympics.. still far from sure though there's a lot of ideas floating round my head!

What is rational anyway?
Especially nowadays..
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
TechUnique, I always really enjoy your posts (plus you're hot)

I couldn't agree more with this one. I'm in South Wales and same here. It's actually been happening for a while but the last few nights have just been crazy..... When I do eventually get off my dreams are just mental and more vivid than ever....

Friends say the same.... WTF is going on?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join