It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Lieberman and McCain out NS Adviser Donilon as leaker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Report: Lieberman and McCain out NS Adviser Donilon as leaker

No idea how accurate it is, but Donilon is National Security Advisor....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I googled it.

Nothing showing on any real news source. Everything I see is posted on blogs. I am guessing that there is something to it, but must see something real, not just a blog post.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
[ Update] Breaking: GOP senators issue letter alleging Tom Donilon is the leaker of classified secrets

Fox News reports that, within an hour, Senate Republicans will hold a press conference announcing their letter to AG Eric Holder that reveals their belief that National Security Advisor Tom Donilon (and other White House staff) are actively leaking highly classified information to journalists — all as a desperate attempt to make Obama appear stronger on foreign policy than he really is.

See also: Fox News’s story, “GOP senators press Holder for special prosecutor into potential national security leaks“:

Their letter points out the recent New York Times story about the drone program and its list of human targets states the reporting involved interviews with "three dozen of [President Obama's] current and former advisers." It suggests that Thomas Donilon, the national security adviser, is a likely source in The Times reporting, considering he is “the commenter of record on events."

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Looks like a little more to the leaks fiasco.

The National Security Advisor should be held to just as high a standard as a E-1 in the military, better yet, much higher.

Hang'em high!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is what was thought on 6-11-12 via Hannity...

PAT CADDELL, FORMER DEMOCRATIC POLLSTER: I'll make news -- the culprit is clear. It's Tom Donilon, the National Security adviser.

Tom Donilon is a political hack. He was a political operative. He was the delegate counter for Carter and then Mondale. And he is now running around -- he was also the guy working with Jim Johnson, corrupting Fannie Mae. And somehow, he is National Security adviser and he is known in Washington as the leaker in chief.

Source

Anyone surprised?

Weakest link going to be Obama's demise?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Looks like a little more to the leaks fiasco.

The National Security Advisor should be held to just as high a standard as a E-1 in the military, better yet, much higher.

Hang'em high!

Indeed...

Prior to that he can share a cell with Pvt. Manning.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of FOX News or CNN for that matter, if FOX News has any evidence to back up there claims maybe then i will listen.

But so far they haven't done that.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by relocator

I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of FOX News or CNN for that matter, if FOX News has any evidence to back up there claims maybe then i will listen.

But so far they haven't done that.

You may be eating your own words very soon. By the looks of things, and contrary to the liberal left (and a big shout out to Media Matters), FOX is looking like the BIG Winner in actually reporting from BOTH sides of the aisle. LOL....Liar in Chief and his faux cabinet were the REAL moles this whole time.

You can believe what you want, but if you're waiting on hearing current events from CNN (56,000 viewers at prime time peak viewing,, according to most recent statistics! waaaahahahaha....OMG my side hurts) , or MSN (they are actually starting to come around, taking baby steps...but, I expect them to be taking big daddy steps real soon, as to distance themselves from the faux administration) it's looking more and more like you'll be the last to come out from under the security wooby blankie.

BOO! There really are monsters out there!

The masks are coming off. This is getting fun!

Edit: Ah I should have typed "big Mac Daddy steps"..ah ah..oh ouch..side still hurts
edit on 27-6-2012 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

Okay, second Edit: I just noticed you had CNN in your post along FOX. I got a little carried away and tears welled up and fuzzed my focus before I could finish reading. So, this edit is a heart felt apology for misreading and misinterpreting your post and by falsely accusing you of being one of the 56,000 CNN viewers

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
-Popcorn? check
-Lawn Chair? check
-Forsted barley pop? check
-program listing whos who of political tardis? check
-barry manilows greatest hits? check
-banana hammock tightly in place? check
-sunscreen and sunglasses? check
-hip waders for when the BS starts flowing over lawn chair and matching nose plugs from the stench? Check

Yep all ready for the show

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's on the TV news this morning.

But the question isn't really where are the leakers (I'm sure there are more than one), but instead the questions should be - who declassified the information that clearly shouldn't have been declassified - and who gave the okay to 'leak' the info? Speculation, of course, goes right to Obama (as it should).

ETA - another Watergate-esque move by Obama ... I'd bet a box of donuts!

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of FOX News or CNN for that matter...

Are you an MSNBC fan then? Really?
I meet so very few of them (with good reason).
Tell us ...
edit on 6/27/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It's on the TV news this morning.

But the question isn't really where are the leakers (I'm sure there are more than one), but instead the questions should be - who declassified the information that clearly shouldn't have been declassified - and who gave the okay to 'leak' the info? Speculation, of course, goes right to Obama (as it should).

ETA - another Watergate-esque move by Obama ... I'd bet a box of donuts!
edit on 6/27/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

No worries, the investigation into the leak...I mean the lie-detector result...er, the declassified previously classified documents will be executive privilege by close of business today.

Fun Fun!

My edit reply to your edit, FF:
No if it was another "Watergate-esque" move, Obama would have long stepped down by now. We'll never see any of that kind of class in this administration. These people stay until forced out, every one of them. Always have and always will. Whether they are found guilty or not! Hell, it's not unlike any one of them to hold office from a jail cell. It's the norm with their party. You see, in their eyes the laws do not apply to them so how can they be guilty of any wrong doing? Agh, should have just made another post.

Still Fun though!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

I hope you have body-sized waders on, cuz this s**** it getting deep!

The democrats better start separating themselves from this Administration, or they may not see majority level for another 30 years! Best hurry, or they'll find themselves in a life-or death grip under the back bumper of the Obama party tour bus. Who's gonna pick up all the road-kill in December?

Still fun! (Anyone brief Obama on the past two days' events. yet? or, is he still out lecturing us from behind his once in a blue-moon Sunday?)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

I've noticed lots of news bits about this Democrat and that won't be present at their convention...not looking good for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Donilon has many interesting connections. Take a look:

And here are some of the players connected to Donilon's law firm, O'Melveny & Myers:

It's looking more and more like Obama is surrounded by D.C. establishment types who are going to be happy to throw him under the bus. The leaks are just making it look like he's not a strong leader or in control of his own house. If he can't run his own administration how can anybody expect him to run the country?

Source
edit on 27-6-2012 by UltimateSkeptic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The more leaks the better.. regardless of if its from team crips or or team bloods.. anything that discredits the losers in DC is a good thing for the world.

..then again, anyone paying attention lost respect for those clowns a loooong time ago.

top topics

join