It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've lurked around the site and read the newsletter from time to time over the years. I am in my mid fifties and work in social services. I am interested in religion and politics and also am a fan of classic rock. My favorite author is Stephen King and I am a little to the left of Rush Limbaugh and a little to right of Chris Mattews. I am very interested in reincarnation due to some memories and dreams I"ve had over the years. Also, I was raised in the bible belt (the south) and I have lived in Hawaii and Colorado as well as Alabama and even Texas for a short time. I have a Bachelor's in Social Work and have also worked some in education. I have only one religion and that is to treat others the way I would want to be treated. I look forward to being a part of the community.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A hearty welcome to ya.

Enjoy the stay.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by benmears

Welcome to ATS.

See you out there posting.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You sound like a humanist, if I haven't gotten my terms muddled. (It's not my strong point, labels). In any case, welcome to ATS, the most varied place I've seen and taken part in. (It's also the 1st time I ever joined a forum). Some good discussions, a few laughs, and a lot of serious stuff too.

Enjoy, make yourself at home and if you want to know the site works and how certain things can be done here, such as posting of links and suchlike, check out the FAQ by RIsing Against.

See you around.

edit on 26/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family....enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Welcome! Please be sure to keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times. Also, please do not feed the animals, trolls or MIBs. They got their own food. Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Treat others the way you would like to be treated- a very admirable way to live life.

new topics

top topics

join