It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images Of Gas Blasts In My Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Not sure where to post this thread really... thought maybe Paranormal but hey post it in here because its to do with metaphysical experiences and strange feelings of other senses... possibly Kinetic!!

I'll cut it short and just say that over these last 4 or 5 years I have had these visions which come in spurts... they are never really detailed or last for very long but what they do is tell me that a Gas Blast is going to happen... I know its a Gas Blast specifically because I see the Gas Explosion. I don't know where it will occur but it usually occurs on the same day, day after or sometime that week. Anyway yesterday I had a few of these episodes where I saw an Explosion... only lasted a split second but came in like 5 spurts or so... my first thoughts are... Is this going to happen at my place but then I realize no, because I have an electric cooker.... I bought this on purpose because of these visions of Gas Explosions.... anyway back to where I was... so it happens really quick and I know that somewhere there will be an Explosion... well.... guess what happened today:

news.sky.com...

You guessed it.... a Gas Explosion!!

As I said, this has been going on for the last 4 or 5 years.... and these types of incidents seem to be expanding and becoming more common.

Anyhow my advice to you is go buy yourself an Electric Appliance for your kitchen... dont say I didn't warn ya!!

Just remembered another important piece of information... this Incident happened in Oldham and just by coincidence, yesterday I was reading a post on a youtube video where this guy was inciting violence... telling the EDL to come to Oldham for a punch up (Yes, i know this has nothing to do with the EDL ) but I was thinking about that particular post and area for the rest of the day!!

Strange but true.

edit on 26-6-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Obviously nobody knows for sure if you're telling the truth or if you're lying.
However, I think I believe you. It's weird that you get weird senses like that.

What are some of the 'visions' you've had before? or were they all of gas explosions?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I have had visions of Plane crashes too in the past but they seem to have disappeared now or at least i think they..

I also made a thread 2 years ago where i saw meteors or volcanic rock raining down on Mexico City.... well, that Volcano Popocatepetl has been pretty active recently....

Some other stuff which i've now completely forgot.... strange but my mind has gone blank!

And yes, I should have posted this thread before the incident but for some reason I just dont... I forget....

Next time it happens i'll try and remember to post about it before the event occurs!! Its like something wipes my mind of the incident until i read about it....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Edit: Posted in wrong thread.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is this just a natural thing for you the whole getting visions thing?

Just wondering because I get a lot of Deja vu which is nothing compared to visions I'm sure but it just confuses me why it happens.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tingle
Is this just a natural thing for you the whole getting visions thing?

Just wondering because I get a lot of Deja vu which is nothing compared to visions I'm sure but it just confuses me why it happens.

Yeah, it does happen on occasion... periodically!

I also have Deja-vu moments but this is totally different.... thinking about Deja vu... I havn't had one for a while now but they are strange... i'm sure there is more to it then things I have done before.... I think its things i'm doing in the future!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Kinda wish I had visions like that sometimes, but at the same time it could be annoying

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Have you seen all the news about Gas Blasts lately??

How long ago did I warn of this??

top topics

join