It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clashes at Republican Guards HQ near Damascus, reports of British forces in Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Really? Is this what your resorting too now?

I might suggest you pick up a book and educate yourself on the Falklands war and also, as it was mentioned, D-Day, where 90% of the ships, a good portion of the aircraft and over 50% of the troops were actually UK and Commonwealth forces.... Don't believe Hollywood matey.

link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

There are 4 billion people in that region. Many of them nuclear powers. And frankly they have had enough of illegal operations by countries seeking to do them harm who wear white hats but do not even follow the Geneva convention.

Can you imagine? The Western bullies have come up against a situation where they can no longer beat up the little guy and make him eat poo.

And you know what happens to the bully when some brave kid stands up and kicks him in the shins.

They go running home to mama.

link   

Originally posted by Gauss
About bleedin' time somebody does something.

Of course, with doing something also comes the responsibility of keeping the more fanatical rebel groups out of the new government. Sigh... I miss the Cold War. Things were much more simple back in those days.

Gauss, who do you think hired the terrorists to kill Syrian civilians? wasn't Syria....

I find it amazing that people still fall for "it is rebels and they need our help" line... bull ....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What A surprise another Brit bashing thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Come on guy's the us and British have had each others backs for years.

We are one united we stand no need for a pissing match.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
British Troops invade Syria?
NOPE

Don't make a thread with a completely misleading title you Jackass!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ok back on topic.

the sas, sbs and sfsg are there and have been for
a while planing for and training the rebles and
takeing part in some opperations.....

the regular british forces are not there....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
British Troops invade Syria?
NOPE

Don't make a thread with a completely misleading title you Jackass!

Awesome a T&C violation. YA!!! There goes the thread.

Good job for having self control and actually trying to investigate this! Yes another pissing match thread!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

nuke pissing contest ...

My nukes bigger than your nuke, my nukes bigger than yours

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
my nuke's bigger than all of yours lol

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Same could be said for those that automatically assume everything is the "evil West" up to something, that the rebels don't exist (despite any evidence to the contrary), that RT is the only trustworthy news outlet (despite it being wholly owned by the Russian state and setup with the express mission to rubbish the West) or that British troops are shelling Damascus.

Cut's both ways. There is an extraordinarily large amount of critical thinking missing on ATS of late. The very people who snipe at us about Western media and propaganda are the very ones who, without even a blink of the eye, will parrot RT or some obscure website as the cast iron truth.
edit on 26/6/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
Come on guy's the us and British have had each others backs for years.

We are one united we stand no need for a pissing match.

I was just messing around, people are so defensive about their countries military

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have been keeping an eye on other alternative chatter boxes and nothing has shown up considering anything reflecting the title of this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i have no proof that i can post.

but they are there.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

If you can't handle it, get off the internet.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Unconfirmed reports are a funny lot... they can go either way. Until the facts come out, it's anyone's guess what's going down in Damascus

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Because this thread is complete BS. On another related note, Iran sure hasnt had much to say about any of this? Usually their leader cant shut their pie-holes and the diarrhea of the mouth that follows. I guess they are just gonna STFU on this one.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
the uk has a good reputation in keeping
there special ops secret.
there there coordinating the rebles.

not many facts are gonna come out

edit on 26/6/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

Funny thing is, the real enemy wasn't who they told you it was in the Cold War either. They supply Syria with telecom and server equipment from CISCO and IBM which allows them to censor their media and internet, while also supplying arms and training to the rebels, who have a distinct Al-Qaeda background to boot. Then they go and say "Hey! We gotta invade those guys cause they're real bad!" My response to that is: "Yeah, because of you, ya prick." The same people that told you Saddam was dangerous sold him weapons too, and then they sold you the war based on their possession of the chemical and biological weapons that WE SOLD HIM. It's disgusting that Americans, Canadians and Brits fall for this crap over and over again.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by thecrippler
Fox news is talking about his too and quoting their article:

State-run news agency SANA confirmed clashes in the area, claiming that dozens of gunmen attacked civilians and troops in Hammah. SANA said troops fought the attackers, including foreign fighters, killing dozens of them and detaining others.

INCLUDING FOREIGN FIGHTERS, they say... So its at least feasable that these foreigners may be british...

When a country doesn't want to attack themselves, because they are too cowardly, they send in mercenaries.

Executive Outcomes, Blairs pet bulldogs

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join