It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clashes at Republican Guards HQ near Damascus, reports of British forces in Syria

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Yes I know all too well what My nation has been responsible for in the past in India, it is disgusting I don't deny it, despite what you might think of the British, however, the UK government gives India billions of pounds in aid each year to your Government, which if memory serves me correctly is the most un-corrupt in the world (sarcasm), that aid is meant to feed and clothe the poor, yet, the Indian government has the money to build Nuclear Weapons and by new Jet Fighters, from France i might add, another Western Nation. If The Indian Government can afford build nuclear weapons, they can feed the poor in their own country surely.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Don't be so rediculous, there are barely that many Indians alive today for crying out loud..

>sigh<

I'm not going to get sucked in.... We've done this to death..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

yet,sure.Like I am going to believe the butchers of our nation.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

yep,you murderers give aid to murder babies and forcibly sterilize innocent women.

www.activistpost.com...

US and UK Foreign Aid Funds Mass Sterilization in India

Susanne Posel, Contributor
Activist Post

Tens of millions of “aid” funds from the United Kingdom (UK) have been used to forcibly sterilize women in India. The US and the World Bank is also sending funds through “foreign-aid programs”.
edit on 29-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If the the British Empire had murdered 1.8 Billion people, and that would be a British Billion I take it?, which is larger than an American billion, confusing I know but bare with me, then there wouldn't be over 1 billion people in India today, I don't deny the millions allowed to die in famines and the attitudes of some past British leaders towards, India, ie Winston Churchill, but your figures simply do not add up, and citizen press is spurious at best, to claim all western press as propaganda is also short sighted, ALL media has an agenda it depends on your point of view, you already have a biased opinion, on the UK, which you have formed for reasons of your own. I could provide you with evidence to the contrary, but you would simply dismiss it a s western propaganda, because you want to believe that we are all evil, because you are a small minded racist hater at your core. I don't hate you or your country, but your attitude stinks.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Do you seriously think they'd have got that money, if we knew where it was going?? dream on

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

its an american billion .not a british billion.and citizen press is far superior and less controlled by corporate and elitist masters.So western media is propaganda .Like it or not.Its dictated by Rothschild,Murdoch and his likes.Citizen press is trully free.

Western press is proven to lie again and again.Whether about India,Russia,Middle East,secret black ops.Citizen journalists expose them partly.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Still don't you think it is awful that your own government does these terrible things to its own people, let's them starve, forces abortions, and them builds nuclear weapons. We in the west didn't make those decisions, your government did, blame them, although it's easier to blame the evil Brits isn't, it?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

forcing abortions and population starvation were maltusian british anglo-saxon elitist ideas.Anglo-saxons created abortions.

And indian govt is nothing but puppets of the Rothschilds.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

An American Billion, is a 100,000 million. Citizen press is as trustworthy as Murdoch, don't be fooled by it, anyone can write lies on a webpage, back it up with pretend facts and call it journalism, just because it fits with your biased small minded views does not make it fact, and if you'd read anything I'd said, instead of regurgitating the same old Hate fueled uninformed rants that you are so famous on here you would have seen say things like' ALL media has an agenda' and 'Let's be objective', however some of the nonesense you are spewing out is just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

These abortions,austerities ,deindustrialization are sponsored by world bank,imf and western institutions.Read Confessions of an economic hitman by John D.Perkins.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

YOUR Government DID that, NOT OURS, grow up

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

An American Billion, is a 100,000 million. Citizen press is as trustworthy as Murdoch, don't be fooled by it, anyone can write lies on a webpage, back it up with pretend facts and call it journalism, just because it fits with your biased small minded views does not make it fact, and if you'd read anything I'd said, instead of regurgitating the same old Hate fueled uninformed rants that you are so famous on here you would have seen say things like' ALL media has an agenda' and 'Let's be objective', however some of the nonesense you are spewing out is just ridiculous.

An american billion is 1000 million. a british billion is a trillion . And citizen press is superior to Rothschild propaganda BS. Take your lies elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Bankers and the IMF are some of the worlds biggest criminals in the world I agree, your Government is still responsible for what it does in it's own country not ours.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Sure trust the ones who butchered hundreds of millions to billions.No way. Take your lies elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Again why are they lies, because I don't agree with you????

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

and many of the NGO's like Red cross work alongside them.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I'm not getting drawn into this anymore you are wrong on so many level, and all the answers you've given are ones of racist petulant child, I hope your hatred keeps you warm

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

simply because you spout your zionist rothschild elites propaganda lies.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

I'm not getting drawn into this anymore you are wrong on so many level, and all the answers you've given are ones of racist petulant child, I hope your hatred keeps you warm

You have proven nothing ,except spouting rothschild propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join