It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clashes at Republican Guards HQ near Damascus, reports of British forces in Syria

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Red cross is supplying terrorists so they have no crediblity:
nsnbc.wordpress.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

The Red cross smuggled arms to the bolsheviks to overthrow the tzar.Check Wall street and the bolshevik revolution.Red cross ambulances were used by NATO special forces in Libya.Thus ,any Red cross worker is a enemy soldier and should be dealt as such.With execution.

Utter nonesense

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Only Westerners give propaganda denials.The rest of the world hates you thugs and monsters.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This is what western sponsored scum do in other countries:

The aggression against Syria has many faces. One of them is the hypocrisy. It is constantly spoken about human rights, the help for “civilians”, and of freedom, and these beautiful worlds were made into weapons against Syria. To show how this support works in practice, the German Blogger urs1978 delivers a sickening example. The International Red Cross (ICRC) supplies the armed terrorists. An eyewitness in Syria reports the following: “We are never safe from any nasty surprise. The day before yesterday, May 9, I saw a convoy of the Red Cross at the checkpoint in front of our village. I know the policemen, I have a grandson, whom I accompanied to school and who always is happy to greet them. I’ve talked to them (Red Cross) and asked the driver of the convoy, if they need me as an interpreter. So I was very glad when I learned that this convoy – four jeeps, two “double tractors” and a normal tractor – should provide food to the residents of Qusseir (Qusair / the village). Today I learned to my great surprise from someone, who has come from Qusseir, that the convoy of the Red Cross has unloaded its supply directly where these gangs turn their weapons on us. When I have learned that the Red Cross has supplied the food to these murderous bands, who abduct, torture, cut throats, I became very angry. Unimaginable atrocities are committed. Because of them our fields are not cultivated. For a year the villagers dare not to edit them, because they are afraid of the mercenaries, who hide in their orchards, to go from one place to another and to transport weapons. Therefore, and because of international sanctions against our country, prices have tripled. A kilo of tomatoes, which previously cost 15 Syrian pounds, costs 80 Syrian Pounds today [60 SP = $ 1]. In the village, everybody grows tomatoes, lettuce, eggplants in his small garden now. The young people no longer want to work in the field. You can earn every day 5000, 800, 1000 pounds, if they kill policemen. A man from Qusseir (Qusair), who has recently reported himself to the authorities, has confessed, that he has 150 000 Syrian pounds for committing the kidnapping and murder of six soldiers. Syrian soldiers have said that they have received about 180 000 Syrian pounds, in favor to have deserted (from the Army), what is a fortune here in Syria. ……. I speak of the ICRC, the International Red Cross in Geneva. The ICRC convoy of aid has brought help to those who turn their weapons against our security forces, who have massacred many families, and many people have been forced to flee! For this reason, we Syrians became very suspicious and we often have expressed fears with regard to the humanitarian organizations that want to come to us.” Source: kritische-massen.over-blog.de... www.syrianews.cc...

The west has murdered billions yet they call others barbarians,while the biggest barbarians and mongols are the west itself.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Only Westerners give propaganda denials.The rest of the world hates you thugs and monsters.

Two dodgy websites, one made badly in Wordpress i might add, by people with zero credentials, is your PROOF of this is it, is this your tireless research to back up such spurious claims, an account that comes across worse than badly written fan fiction? The west is certainly guilty of many terrible things, but the Red Cross do their utmost to help, the sick and injured on ALL sides of a conflict, I know this because my friend has worked for them and still does here and there, he has seen horrible things committed by small men, not westerners btw, who just want power in forgotten parts of the world, committed against some the poorest people in the world. Your comments ressemble a malcontented teenager who's parent won't let him use the car. You have no proof or bassis for what you say and it's insulting to call all westerners thugs and monsters, when a huge amount of aid, comes from ordinary people in the west. I know how the media works mate, better than you ever will as I work in it. I don't care if the world Hates the UK, and the rest of West, if they want to blame us for the problems in their countries which may or may not be our fault, that's up to you and them.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The aggression against Syria has many faces. One of them is the hypocrisy. It is constantly spoken about human rights, the help for “civilians”, and of freedom, and these beautiful worlds were made into weapons against Syria. To show how this support works in practice, the German Blogger urs1978 delivers a sickening example. The International Red Cross (ICRC) supplies the armed terrorists. An eyewitness in Syria reports the following: “We are never safe from any nasty surprise. The day before yesterday, May 9, I saw a convoy of the Red Cross at the checkpoint in front of our village. I know the policemen, I have a grandson, whom I accompanied to school and who always is happy to greet them. I’ve talked to them (Red Cross) and asked the driver of the convoy, if they need me as an interpreter. So I was very glad when I learned that this convoy – four jeeps, two “double tractors” and a normal tractor – should provide food to the residents of Qusseir (Qusair / the village). Today I learned to my great surprise from someone, who has come from Qusseir, that the convoy of the Red Cross has unloaded its supply directly where these gangs turn their weapons on us. When I have learned that the Red Cross has supplied the food to these murderous bands, who abduct, torture, cut throats, I became very angry. Unimaginable atrocities are committed. Because of them our fields are not cultivated. For a year the villagers dare not to edit them, because they are afraid of the mercenaries, who hide in their orchards, to go from one place to another and to transport weapons. Therefore, and because of international sanctions against our country, prices have tripled. A kilo of tomatoes, which previously cost 15 Syrian pounds, costs 80 Syrian Pounds today [60 SP = $ 1]. In the village, everybody grows tomatoes, lettuce, eggplants in his small garden now. The young people no longer want to work in the field. You can earn every day 5000, 800, 1000 pounds, if they kill policemen. A man from Qusseir (Qusair), who has recently reported himself to the authorities, has confessed, that he has 150 000 Syrian pounds for committing the kidnapping and murder of six soldiers. Syrian soldiers have said that they have received about 180 000 Syrian pounds, in favor to have deserted (from the Army), what is a fortune here in Syria. ……. I speak of the ICRC, the International Red Cross in Geneva. The ICRC convoy of aid has brought help to those who turn their weapons against our security forces, who have massacred many families, and many people have been forced to flee! For this reason, we Syrians became very suspicious and we often have expressed fears with regard to the humanitarian organizations that want to come to us.” Source: kritische-massen.over-blog.de... www.syrianews.cc...

The west has murdered billions yet they call others barbarians,while the biggest barbarians and mongols are the west itself.

Regurgitating the same dodgy website to me, doesn't make it truth mate, plus this seems to have been written by a German, a westerner, I thought you hated Westerners, make your mind up. Red Cross supplies people with humanitarian aid on all sides of conflict.

The West has not murdered Billions, don't be absurd. Millions, 100s of thousand, more likely, but billions, now you have just exposed yourself for the hater you are.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Red cross supplied arms and gold to the bolsheviks to ov who caused innumerable famines in Russia.Read what Economist and historian Anthony Sutton found about the Red Cross scum:

Check chapter 5 of the book wall street and the bolshevik revolution.
THOMPSON IN KERENSKY'S RUSSIA
What then was the Red Cross Mission doing? Thompson certainly acquired a reputation for opulent living
in Petrograd, but apparently he undertook only two major projects in Kerensky's Russia: support for an
American propaganda program and support for the Russian Liberty Loan. Soon after arriving in Russia
Thompson met with Madame Breshko-Breshkovskaya and David Soskice, Kerensky's secretary, and
agreed to contribute $2 million to a committee of popular education so that it could "have its own press
and... engage a staff of lecturers, with cinematograph illustrations" (861.00/ 1032); this was for the
propaganda purpose of urging Russia to continue in the war against Germany. According to Soskice, "a
packet of 50,000 rubles" was given to Breshko-Breshkovskaya with the statement, "This is for you to
expend according to your best judgment." A further 2,100,000 rubles was deposited into a current bank
account. A letter from J. P. Morgan to the State Department (861.51/190) confirms that Morgan cabled
425,000 rubles to Thompson at his request for the Russian Liberty Loan; J. P. also conveyed the interest
of the Morgan firm regarding "the wisdom of making an individual subscription through Mr. Thompson"
to the Russian Liberty Loan. These sums were transmitted through the National City Bank branch in
Petrograd.
THOMPSON GIVES THE BOLSHEVIKS $1 MILLION
Of greater historical significance, however, was the assistance given to the Bolsheviks first by Thompson,
then, after December 4, 1917, by Raymond Robins.
Thompson's contribution to the Bolshevik cause was recorded in the contemporary American press. The
Washington Post of February 2, 1918, carried the following paragraphs:
GIVES BOLSHEVIKI A MILLION
W. B. Thompson, Red Cross Donor, Believes Party Misrepresented. New York, Feb. 2
(1918). William B. Thompson, who was in Petrograd from July until November last, has
made a personal contribution of $1,000,000 to the Bolsheviki for the purpose of
spreading their doctrine in Germany and Austria
vho.org...

And western propaganda does not admit that NATO is funding Al Qaeda in Libya and Syria.

And those two websites are Citizen journalism which is way superior to the Rothschild Reuters journalism

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
no they are badly written articles, written by malcontents with an agenda, that fit into your un-informed narrow minded view of things. Lets be objective.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

Regurgitating the same dodgy website to me, doesn't make it truth mate, plus this seems to have been written by a German, a westerner, I thought you hated Westerners, make your mind up. Red Cross supplies people with humanitarian aid on all sides of conflict.

The West has not murdered Billions, don't be absurd. Millions, 100s of thousand, more likely, but billions, now you have just exposed yourself for the hater you are.

Another worthless lie from you.Citizen journalist websites are thousands times superior to any western propaganda journalism.

And the British empire itself murdered hundreds of millions to 1.8 billion in India and elsewhere,sponsored wahabbism and the muslim brotherhood.
www.countercurrents.org...

sites.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

and what ?take western lies and propaganda as fact? the same west that mass murdered hundreds of millions and uses the monetary system to starve and kill the third world .The only good west is a dead west.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Yawn....nonesense

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

you're obviously some sort of violent racist.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

typical westerner attitude.the world hates you and the day West is destroyed it will be celebrated.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

and you obviously are a liar

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

typical westerner attitude.the world hates you and the day West is destroyed it will be celebrated.

I rest my case, calling for the destruction of the entire West, ooo that's a dead give away.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

and you obviously are a liar

What because I don't agree with what you are saying, that make me a liar ???? Makes you a facist then, surely?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Well your nations is responsible for deaths of hundreds of millions in India.You and your ancestors are responsible and you haven't abandoned your evil ways.You sponsor and give asylum to islamic terrorists also.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

well you and your nations are a bunch of genocidal liars and plunderers.The only justice for such vicious people is death.

edit on 29-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Oh be quiet, for gods sake. Every freaking time you get the chance, you bang on about the supposed genocide of Indians, despite the numbers you quoting never adding up and being shown to be bunk.

It's getting boring.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

official british statisics prove brits murdered 100 million in india.Unofficial 1.8 billion billion considering census and mortality data.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Don't get drawn in - he is tetchy about losing his job after crashing the Natwest systems!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join