Clashes at Republican Guards HQ near Damascus, reports of British forces in Syria

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

wow.... That would be like saying the children of Darfur can just grow wings and fly away...

"They will sell to their own people" - 5% can afford to buy them~!

China has about 150 million people living below the United Nations poverty line of one US dollar a day.
Nearly 500 million Chinese people live on less than $2 a day.
Nearly 40% of the country live on under $2 a day

Are you under the impression that we are unable to alter our "system" to fill the gap left by boycott?

Would we trip and fall down for a second..... Would it force domestic factories and jobs? For Sure!

Its going to suck on several different levels to begin with.. But we would come out the other side 10X better.

Oh, and back to your flippant attitude about the boycott.... Walk around your house, pick something up, pick up nearly anything..... Flip it over.... US imported 411 Billion from China in 2011. That's just the US... Now add NATO countries - Total financial meltdown!

To act as though a boycott, wouldn't be close to total destruction, is either lack of common knowledge of US/China trade facts, or just another case of "If the conversation has an anti-US vibe, any country not the US becomes a saint, that can kick Americas arse.

edit on 27-6-2012 by MobiusShaun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by DevilJonah

Any other sources than RT?

Can't find any UK sources saying British troops involved in any action in Syria? Makes me doubt the credibility of the story to be honest. Rightly or wrongly, our media usually bangs the drum for any action involving our forces.

Well stated.

I see no corroborating evidence of this "attack".

And I agree that if this were indeed a viable story that even the lying Lame Stream Media would be on it like white on rice.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Do keep us notifide OP up to the minute if you can.

We are all in the dark here,lol....

M

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Number one hint. Never ever say NATO is not some where. NATO / America is every where. Go ahead and figure NATO is training and supplying the Rebels with confiscated / 3rd party weapon sources and intelligence.

Special Operation Groups are most likely in Syria , however , their hands on role is most likely very limited and more of a reconnaissance / intelligence objectives.

Hell , we drop Recon teams into North Korea regularly. Be aware there are special operations groups you have never heard of that do the real secret squirrel missions and you most likely will NEVER hear about them. ( That is a serious comment by the way).
edit on 27-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Such as group 13...
Second line

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

The point is that individual countries can deploy special forces in their interests as they see fit.

Invoking the collective defence article of NATO could not be done secretly and is not necessary or productive if covert monitoring/liaising is the goal.

There is not going to be any large scale NATO incursion to Syria.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
this makes me think, the armory in anoka ,mn has been full of vehicals and supplies for as long as i can remember like 10 years nothing moved, now everything is gone, are we gearing up for some nwo # or WW3, lemme know if you have input on situation

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

The rebels the west are siding with right now are likely just as if not more fanatical than the current regime. Its all about destabilization. If the west had known they could exploit the rebels in the mid east earlier they would have done Iraq the same as Libya and Syria. There won't be one good regime take power out of all this. Never was meant to be.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ciscoagent
reply to post by Flavian

I read a report on Debka. You can read it here debka.com...

That's just Debka parroting RT or the other way around, they're both Russian sources.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun
reply to post by Power_Semi

No, he is right.... If all NATO countries immediately stopped buying and or paying for ALL imports from these countries. Their economy absolutely, positively surely would collapse. That is not debatable. It is built on export, and exports consumed by NATO countries.

How is debt payback handled between waring countries?

Good luck with cutting off trade with Russia, pretty much the whole of Europe relies on them for gas.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
How is this not in the hoax bin??! Mods? British troops have not invaded Syria...good grief people....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
How is this not in the hoax bin??! Mods? British troops have not invaded Syria...good grief people....

I was thinking the same thing

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Lazy Ninja,

The next time I am in a conversation that has ANYTHING to do with Russia, or boycotting Russia, I will remember the wish of good luck you gave me. Is this where you tell me, boycotting one, means boycotting the other? If so, I would tell you, that, your understanding of global politics needs fine tuning.

I forgot, this planet has become so pathetic and embarrassing, that the path of least resistance, is the only feasible action....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
While there are probably a small amount of UK Special Forces, along with other NATO members, in Syria, helping the Rebels, to state that British troops have invaded is a tad melodramatic, don't you think?

Epic Fail

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

I'm sorry but I am trying to see something. What did you see?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MobiusShaun

I forgot, this planet has become so pathetic and embarrassing, that the path of least resistance, is the only feasible action....

if ye wanna be on hard & right railways, be against $-clans
Nemesis is about going to catch each of their "god-like" @$$€$

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
UPDATE: THREAD TITLE CHANGED

Much of the controversy related to the topic had to do with the thread title. It has been changed, as explained in the OP.

Hopefully this will resolve some of the concerns about the disparity.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I thought it was legit until I saw the link to RussiaToday.

*sigh* Why doesn't anyone see the lack of journalistic credibility?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

independent journalists and syrian citizens blame muslim brotherhood and NATO not Assad.

Rest of your rant is crap. and please no western hoaxes and propaganda next time.Red cross is known to bbe staffed by western intelligence.
edit on 29-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by detachedindividual

independent journalists and syrian citizens blame muslim brotherhood and NATO not Assad.

Rest of your rant is crap. and please no western hoaxes and propaganda next time.Red cross is known to bbe staffed by western intelligence.

So my two mates who work for the Red Cross and Medicines Sans Frontiers are actually Secret Agents, not doctors and nurses offering up their skills and time to help the poor, sick and displaced peoples in trouble spots around the world. If the west is capable of Hoaxes and propaganda, which indeed they are, surely so is Russia, China infact every country uses propaganda to paint itself in a good light. There are many Independent Journalists and Syrian Citizens that also blame Assad. I f he had nothing to hide he would allow full freedom of the press.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Red cross is supplying terrorists so they have no crediblity:
nsnbc.wordpress.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

The Red cross smuggled arms to the bolsheviks to overthrow the tzar.Check Wall street and the bolshevik revolution.Red cross ambulances were used by NATO special forces in Libya.Thus ,any Red cross worker is a enemy soldier and should be dealt as such.With execution.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join