It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: FBI Investigates More Than 100 Suspected Islamic Extremists Within U.S. Military

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by something wicked
What makes you think they are not American citizens and therefore don't require a work permit? Does their religion mean they can't be American?

Oh well, in that case Holder will probably reassign them to "poll intimidating", oops, I mean "poll watching".

Hi, sorry, I'm not American so I don't understand that. I assume it was a joke based on the local lingo?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did they include the commander and chief?

No, and you can damn well bet they didn't include their own sorry a**es either. The FBI has been involved in at least three major false flags so far.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Hi, sorry, I'm not American so I don't understand that. I assume it was a joke based on the local lingo?

It's a TIC in reference to how our Justice Department allows fellow Americans to stand outside polling stations in uniforms with weapons (not firearms) and they do not believe it to be intimidating, as long as the group of greeters are endorsing their guy.

Now, if any of the "100 suspected Islamic Extremists" where to wind up dead, then they'd still be off-limits to polling officials. They still have the right to vote.

So, doesn't really matter who or what the body (cold or warm body) is, they are a potential voter to this administration. If the person even slightly resembles someone that may be anti-American, he/she is worth more to the DOJ, as it means a solid extra vote. Dead, alive, foreign, domestic, criminal, no matter!

Do you get it now?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Are you kidding me? You are all pretty oblvious to how nukes work, you can look it up online. The difficulty is perfecting the technology not setting it off. The unfortunate reality is, if you can get one you can set it off.

I'll post you a wiki page that will explain general premise of a nuclear weapon. There are really only a few types. The tricky part is getting the pressures, and heat correct for the fissile material to go off. If you have an assembled nuke, a 3 yr old can set it off.

enviro.org.au...

enviro.org.au...

upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:Teller-Ulam_device_3D.svg

Now, All be it, these diagrams are no secret, this is like seeing a chevy 350 graphic, then trying to reconstruct a working model with out knowing all the materials used and how it goes together, the stresses it needs to withstand so on.

The secret to nuclear weapons is the amount of compression, specific shapes of explosives, and materials used, and timing.

Fission bombs work by compressing a critical mass of fissile material to many times it's original density setting off a chain reaction and nuclear explosion. A bombs. This can be done in both the bullet and chemical explosive method.

Bullet method forces two pieces of fissile material together, explosive method works by compressing all sides of a spherical piece of fissile material.

Fusion, or hydrogen bombs are a multi step process. They are fusion reactions between isotopes of hydrogen (deuterium and tritium) and rely on fission as a triggering mechanism. Fusion bombs rely on the heat, energy and compression created by a fission bomb, to set off the larger fission reaction. The fusion reaction results in materials that would not normally produce fission reactions doing just that. Essentially they release the same energy through fusion as a star does. Think of it as a releasing a single drop of the sun on Earth.

Both of these devices rely on conventional explosives to kick off the chain to their end results.

Pretty scary when you think of it. The hard work goes into developing the device, not setting it off.

All this info came from wiki. suggest some reading folks.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

That it my thinking. Once you rip out the fancy high tech control panel with it secret codes you could set off the triggering charge with a 9 volt battery....The basic design of these devices has not changed since they were first invented. It is like putting a computer controlled door lock on a Model T Ford. I think the only thing that has prevented it from happening so far the fact you have some many people guarding them at the same time. All it take is for one to left left unguarded at the wrong time at the wrong place and it is game over.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

It's a TIC in reference to how our Justice Department allows fellow Americans to stand outside polling stations in uniforms with weapons (not firearms) and they do not believe it to be intimidating, as long as the group of greeters are endorsing their guy.

Now, if any of the "100 suspected Islamic Extremists" where to wind up dead, then they'd still be off-limits to polling officials. They still have the right to vote.

So, doesn't really matter who or what the body (cold or warm body) is, they are a potential voter to this administration. If the person even slightly resembles someone that may be anti-American, he/she is worth more to the DOJ, as it means a solid extra vote. Dead, alive, foreign, domestic, criminal, no matter!

Do you get it now?

Thank you, and I get your opinion - came through loud and clear. Dead people don't really have a right to vote, but I know you must like to believe that. The issue is that through lack of any kind of data sharing, when someone dies, unless there is an explicit message to the correct department, the persons name isn't removed from the voting list. That's an administrative thing and isn't new to your current administration, it's long standing.

The rest of what you say is your opinion. Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Even if they DID get a nuke and set it off, it would be far from "game over". They wouldn't devastate the navy at sea, they wouldn't wipe out the middle of the country if they set off a missile in a silo, etc. One nuke is not the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

L
L
you are essentially correct

i know a much simpler way that does not require physical access
and can be done from a distance

however i'm not telling

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Huh!....Don't the FBI go around and pretending to be terrorist and setting people up to look like terrorist and now they "believe" insiders in the military and now they want an "investigation"?

See what happens when you play with fire? They have NOONE to blame but themselves. I'm sorry fbi but you guys aren't the holy investigators for the doj. I'm pretty sure their feet are in their mouths right about now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join