It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pillar of the San Francisco gay rights community busted for child porn.

page: 3
14
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


Yeah, I don't know why people put out opinions like it, maybe they are trolling.

Or maybe he can't grasp the idea that people can only be held responsible for their own actions.


People are rarely held accountable for their actions. What do you think this is? Saudi Arabia?




posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by detachedindividual
 



Juveniles themselves commit a considerable proportion of sexual offenses against children, with estimates indicating about a third (ranging from 29-41%) are juveniles


link

Once you regress for this factor and the consensual activity that is classified as statutory abuse, the numbers of females fall near and in many cases below those of males in pedophilic cases.

And I am not white, so your bigotry toward white people does not phase me.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)


From your link.


The perpetrators of sexual abuse are overwhelmingly male. Studies using the law enforcement as well as victim self-report data found that more than 90% of the perpetrators of sexual offenses against minors were male[15, 16].


See? We need to get rid of all men. Men are the problem.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
To the OP

Statistics and Sources???

Where are they?

Broad sweeping statements, such as those you have made, mean NOTHING unless you provide what you have been asked for!
edit on 26/6/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by detachedindividual
 



Juveniles themselves commit a considerable proportion of sexual offenses against children, with estimates indicating about a third (ranging from 29-41%) are juveniles


link

Once you regress for this factor and the consensual activity that is classified as statutory abuse, the numbers of females fall near and in many cases below those of males in pedophilic cases.

And I am not white, so your bigotry toward white people does not phase me.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)


From your link.


The perpetrators of sexual abuse are overwhelmingly male. Studies using the law enforcement as well as victim self-report data found that more than 90% of the perpetrators of sexual offenses against minors were male[15, 16].


See? We need to get rid of all men. Men are the problem.


Finally someone makes sense. How odd that you should mention it. There are those who are working on it as we speak.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3
 


It is a news story. Not a broad sweeping statement. Relax and have a snip.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Stranger things have happened, reminds me of Billy.

Young Billy is playing with his toys in his room. When suddenly there is a flash and a crack. And there, in the middle of the room, a strange machine appears. Young Billy looks surprised and terrified as a door in the machine opens. A good looking man in futuristic clothes steps out and says "hello Billy, I'm you from the future. I have traveled here using this time machine". "Wow!" says young Billy with amazement. "What am I going to be when I grow up"?
















Future Billy smiles, locks the door and answers:
"A pedophile".



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze
 


Yea, but how did future billy get a time machine if he's a pedo? Doesn't seem like a tool you could easily get your hands on in that career field.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four
 


STATEMENT:
If they prey on same sex kids, then how is that not gay (other than it is not politically correct to say so)? Statistically, this is the vast majority.

STATEMENT:
But all white people are drunks


Need I say more!



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by KaiserSoze
 


Yea, but how did future billy get a time machine if he's a pedo? Doesn't seem like a tool you could easily get your hands on in that career field.


He worked for the Government.

Either that or he was a movie producer.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by Numbers33four
 


STATEMENT:
If they prey on same sex kids, then how is that not gay (other than it is not politically correct to say so)? Statistically, this is the vast majority.

STATEMENT:
But all white people are drunks


Need I say more!


I already responded to the all white people are drunks rule of thumb above. Please do you homework.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
But all white people are drunks. I thought that we settled that with Noah.

If Noah was real ... and I doubt he was ... he wouldn't have been 'white'. He was from the middle east somewhere, right? Wouldn't he have looked persian or middle eastern ... brownish ... dark features? Anyways .. he's imaginary so I guess he doesn't count anyways.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by KaiserSoze
 


Yea, but how did future billy get a time machine if he's a pedo? Doesn't seem like a tool you could easily get your hands on in that career field.


You don't have to be stupid to be a pervert, besides I would envision that as more of a "hobby" than an actual career choice.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Finally someone makes sense. How odd that you should mention it. There are those who are working on it as we speak.


Good. Women need to run the world anyway - men have made a mess of it.


We need to keep a few men around to do our heavy work for us - the best physical specimens, of course. Those are also the ones we'll breed with (we'll keep them locked up otherwise, naturally). Girl babies are great - boy babies.... hmmm, not so great. We'll have to terminate a large majority of the boy babies. Only keep enough to keep the future breeding program going. Oooooh, I'm liking the sound of this.

Thanks, OP, for starting this thread. It has made me realize just how unnecessary men really are.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I really can't believe there are people out there that still make such broad generalizations. I'm gay, and I don't molest children. The thought sickens me.

How would you feel if I said one Islamic guy molested a kid. Therefore all of them do?

Rediculous thought process, and outdated.


Next your going to tell ,e all of us pagans commit sex orges and animal sacrifices



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv
 


If women run the world like they drive a car....then no thank you......its just as bad....she might crash the planet into another planet while texting on her phone and doing her makeup.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by Numbers33four
 


STATEMENT:
If they prey on same sex kids, then how is that not gay (other than it is not politically correct to say so)? Statistically, this is the vast majority.

STATEMENT:
But all white people are drunks


Need I say more!


Actually yes that would be technically correct, if you prey on a same sex kid that is still homosexuality, just in a more grotesque form. Which doesnt make it any more right if its hetero child prey.


And not all white people are drunks, just the ones in interracial relationships due to spousal abuse and nonacceptance from their bigot parents and the glares they get from people at the super market....curse you mother and your rigid parenting skills. i still love you Bonita......


5....4......3.....2......1...... and let the blasting responses commence.......



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere
 


Statistically, this is the vast majority.

I want his/her statistics and the sources for said statistics! That is all I asked for but he/she skirts the question!



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by kaylaluv
 


If women run the world like they drive a car....then no thank you......its just as bad....she might crash the planet into another planet while texting on her phone and doing her makeup.


You don't drive a planet, silly. And if women didn't have to worry about their relationships with men anymore, they wouldn't need to text, or wear makeup.


On topic, child molesters are bad. Men are the primary perpetrators of child molestations, therefore, men are bad.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv
 


Have you read the news lately? Theres a few women that like this type of action also, especially school teachers. Which is a shame cause some of them are hot.

And your right, hard to find some honorable men out there now and days, but they do exist...and most of them are taken.

And yes...if given control of the planet a woman would discover a way to drive it....and then crash it.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! No need to look at 'evidence' or 'facts'.....HE'S GUILTY. What's good for the Sandusky is good for the gander.
Isn't that the attitude you had with Mr. Sandusky? So why have mercy and compassion for this case; because he's gay? As if that's not SICK, TWISTED and PERVERTED, in and of itself. Oh, and did someone say that "women should rule the world"? They are! They're called: Politicians.

You people need a new pair of glasses. You're not seeing things clearly. You still don't GET the game or the game plan! WAKE UP!

You ARE awake, did you say???? No you're not! You're still as ignorant today, as you were on 9-11. Nothing has changed. You KNOW some things...but you aren't willing to go against what you KNOW...therefore, you're still SLEEPING!!!! Tic-toc, tic-toc!




top topics



 
14
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join