It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massacres Greek Orthodox Christians in Syria by the Islamists - Reaction in Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by BLV12A

Like I said, stop posting bullsh&* from Defencenet. It is not reliable.
It is a joke of a site and Greek military enthuthiasts literally laugh out loud at that site and it's contents.

Ah yes, it is your right to report me or who ever you feel doesn't fit your profile. But like you, i have my opinion and like you, i can do as i please when i please without anyone denying me what i take pleasure in doing, so if your attempting to antagonize me then i strongly urge you to re-evaluate your approach method or methods that you have been taught.

Remember this..., as an infant your surrounding's influenced your current psycological and concept of reality,

In closing i am curious as to why you would brand that site as a bullshIt site, for we could easily brand ats on an identical scale for regurgitation digital news knowing all to well that over 90% of news being re-published with an added comment by the thread host can be seen as propaganda and or can be seen as another digital weapon amongst the thousands that DO influence people regardless of what you may feel or know. My friend, life isnt Black and White..there are shades of Grey..!

By the way, whats your take on the recent request from the us, and fr to use suda on the upcoming assualt on syria, or is this another illusional piece of information that doesnt exist ?
edit on 1-7-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

Provide me a REAL source that has CREDIBILITY, and not a source that MAKES THINGS UP, and/or takes bits of truth and spins them int FICTIONAL STORIES. < That is why I brand it a garbage site. It is well known amongst people into Greek defence matters, that Defencenet is NOT a serious site and nobody(and I mean nobody) takes it seriously.

Defencenet is a bloody joke. It is the Greek version of Debka, except worse. I'm Greek, I'm into defence issues, particularly relating to Greece, so trust me, I think I'd know which Greek defence sites are serious and which one are an absolute #ing joke.

It is amusing that you even try and discuss the GARBAGE from defencenet in a serious manner.

What's my take on the US and France asking to us Souda Bay? Again, provide me a link to a CREDIBLE AND RELIABLE source. You can't do that because you have found some dodgy internet site that posts sensationalist article after article, either completely made up or a tiny insignificant truth taken and spun into some massive non existent story.

Originally posted by Recollector
Even if Greece wouldn't be a NATO member they will STILL side with Turkey IF and ONLY IF Russia attacks Turkey over Syria.

The LAST THING Greece wants is to replace Turkey with Russia.

Like it or not, Russia is trully hated in Europe.Especially in Balkans and East European countries.

Greece will never side with Turkey in a war against anyone. It simply wont happen. NATO can invoke Article 5 if Turkey is attacked directly on it's soil, but Greece will not take part in any action to defend Turkey.

Why would Greece hate Russia?
Russia has not done any wrong by Greece or the Greek people. Why would we hate Russia? In fact, the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian people are providing aid to those Greek people who have been adversely affected by the economic crisis.
The last thing Greece wants is what? Sorry but you have clue what you are even talking about..and now you are going to tell us what our country wants?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well you have this thread to look back on in the following week or perhaps weeks (not months) when what ive typed becomes news. No need for us to reply and saying this site sucks or that site sucks..its matter of time and to be clear i have no affiliation with the df site.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
lol wow, that confident are you?
What, do you write articles for Defencent?

You want some REAL Greek defence sites that HAVE CREDIBILITY because they don't publish bullsh**?
All you have to do is ask...but I warn you, you probably wont find them as interesting as Defencenet's fiction and fairytales..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12A
lol wow, that confident are you?
What, do you write articles for Defencent?

You want some REAL Greek defence sites that HAVE CREDIBILITY because they don't publish bullsh**?
All you have to do is ask...but I warn you, you probably wont find them as interesting as Defencenet's fiction and fairytales..

confident ...always...!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join