It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massacres Greek Orthodox Christians in Syria by the Islamists - Reaction in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Massacres Greek Orthodox Christians in Syria by the Islamists - Reaction in Russia

translate.google.com

In the background are even more. In Qatar a few days ago there were two international meetings: The first special psychological war of the channels Al-Arabiya, Al-Jazeera, BBC, CNN, Fox, France 24, Future TV and MTV co-ordinated with the west line but also ouachampitikes "lines < "under which" Christians in Beirut, the Alevis his tomb! "in any religious 40aria stations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
frontpagemag.com
theorthodoxchurch.info
www.rt.com
www.ilsussidiario.net

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
At this point in time and just about anyone who is upto date with the various paths that this orchestrated so called "feedom for Syria" event and its unfolding should be made aware or at the very least be neutrally informed of how deep and complicated with almost certainty the implications on a regional if not global scale. We have witnessed how governments are being systematically taken down through the use of main stream media and psychological warfare without it being kept hidden as it was done some twenty odd years ago.

We now are witnesses as to how Greece is being drawn into a conflict with surgical precision that will almost guarantee its involvement. As Greece and Russia share extremely close ties through the Orthodox Church we can now see why such a flash meeting was held between Russia/Israel.

translate.google.com

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The propaganda directed - by the journalist Thierry Meuse - by Benjamin Rhodes, national security adviser in the White House for "strategic communication". He coordinates the effort for most internal collapse of the coup and Syria (after Putin's attitude rather prohibits the invasion). It is a matter of days to block the channels of Syrian TV and replace effected the CIA.

Already, the Arab League formally requested by the operators of satellites Arabsat and Nilesat to quit all Syrian media, government and non (Syria TV, Al-Ekbariya, Ad-Dounia, Cham TV ...), as was done in Libya!

As i have already mentioned in the not so distant past that the "trumpets have silenced" is what my personal quote was referring to.

cerebralassassins is on high alert
edit on 26-6-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I've been saying it for a very long time now; once the Muslim Brotherhood has taken full control of all Islamic nations you will see Christians and minority groups targeted and once they have succeeded in that you can expect a full blown war between Shi'ites v Sunni and after that......Israel (God forbid!)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Though we have had nothing but filtered and slanted information from both sides of this conflict,
It has become pretty obvous to all, that this bortherhood is not all that brotherly.....And this uprising is more of a foriegn invasion by religious mercinaries whose fanatacism may well encompass the massacres they are accused of......
The facts seem well obfuscated by the media here in the west,and there is a hypocritical reaction to all this massacre talk....Seems these killings are of the nature of opportunities for one side or another to score pity points as well as dehumanising the supposed perpetrators into monsters.
It is neither shocking nor surprising that this is going on.....as it has been doing just that for thousands of years in the middle east.
Sunni vs Shiite.....vs Hebrews and Christians, with about fifty other various ethnicities and sects thrown in, all of whom have varying loyalties and a great intoerance for others.
I dont like to say it , but i think the massacres will get more frequent and out of hand over there....encouraged in fact....
Every country in the world seems to have some kind of stake in the region......
Perhaps we are looking at the first of the oil wars, more than any other situation.....
With the psychological warfare being practiced by several sides against each other, and the poor civillians in between .......with the emphasis on killing off as many as they can get away with as collateral damage.....
Smaller countries with resources allying with larger countries for protection,.......(little thinking that when push comes to shove there will be no allies in this final war....everyone wants the oil...and everyone will kill, steal, cheat, lie. and murder for it.
Because the oil is survival.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

All right, I have a quick question, Russia has been allied with Syria, Iran and China... are you saying that they might ally with Greece and Israel instead? And what about Turkey?

Wait... wait... I think maybe Russia supports the secular regime that doesn't kill Christians and is already in power, while NATO supports the Orthodox Christian-killer rebels. That could be what is going on. I'm really not sure.

Let me think... the west seems to be supporting these revolutions in the middle-east, which are bringing in Muslim, Orthodox Christian-killing regimes instead... which means Russia wouldn't like that much...

Umm... what is going on? This is getting complicated.
edit on 26-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh good lord i saw this coming

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Can someone translate this affair into the English language, please ?

All I'm getting is gibberish.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

So Russian to you is Gibberish?
did you even bother to read the translated page? if not.

Massacres of Christians by Islamic fundamentalists in Kalintigia district of Homs in Syria denounced by Catholic nuns. It describes the concentration in a building Christians and Alevi (Muslim creed) hostage, placing explosives and blown it. subsequently invited foreign journalists to show the building with the dead and say "victims of the bombing by Army Hashanah"!

A nun who has escaped to a hidden cache of a believer in the region, his mother Agnes - Maria of the Cross, quotes the testimony of the French-speaking website of the neighboring monastery St. James.

The Sunni insurgents attacked the barricades had been erected Syrian Army to protect the Alevi villages. The battle lasted an hour and half and it was deadly.

At one point passed the rebels massacred dozens gynaikopeda belonging to Sunni okogeneies who had converted to siitismo, or Sunnis but were considered collaborators of the regime and other Shiite Familia, as stated Survivors fled to the aforementioned monastery.

Nevertheless, within a few days from media reports of the massacre in Houla chrethothike the Assad regime and the U.S., France, Britain, Germany and other western diplomats expelled the Syrians in a show of "protest".

That is "turned upside down" the facts to show a blatant provocation. Thus, and while for decades quiet life of 2.2 to 2.4 million Greek Orthodox Christians and Catholics marching on goal (as happened in Iraq when "liberated" from Saddam), even a massive organized crime,FOR the devastation of an Arab country.

One of the reasons the Russians insist so much to protect the regime is the fact that V.Poutin has moved from the persecution suffered by Christians from Islamist insurgents loyal following letters received from various monks and Catholic bishop of Syria.

The propaganda directed - by the journalist Thierry Meuse - by Benjamin Rhodes, national security adviser in the White House for "strategic communication". He coordinates the effort for most internal collapse of the coup and Syria (after Putin's attitude rather prohibits the invasion). It is a matter of days to block the channels of Syrian TV and replace effected the CIA.

There you go.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Bashar Assad has been in office for 12 years and he suddenly goes ape ## and starts killing his own people plus Christians who've been there all along? Get the clothes pins off your noses. This is nothing but a covert invasion designed to open the back door into Iran.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

All right, I have a quick question, Russia has been allied with Syria, Iran and China... are you saying that they might ally with Greece and Israel instead? And what about Turkey?

Russia is a nation of vast wealth and resources, this we need to be clear about. Although not many people are aware of it but the Christian Orthodox play a key role in Russia / Greece / Israel / Palestine / Syria / Iran and several other middle eastern nations. Russia as it has already strictly and firmly expressed and shown the world by moving high profiled and experienced military units into Syria along with sea and air support has as mentioned made it clear that no such invasion of Syria will take place. This has placed NATO in a difficult position as we all know that Russia is simply waiting to make an example of anyone who moves against its strategic naval base within the Mediterranean and Middle east. As for Turkey, well they some time ago if you remember chose the side that is a sworn enemy of Israel. As the US has said in the past, your either with us or against us. This also explains and as much as Turkey called for a flash NATO hearing upon the downing of its F4 Phantom Jet it was more or less told " we told you not to f*ck with the Russian/Syrians". Turkey seems to be left paying for its own stupidity and will be looking to respond in a military manner upon Syria but making absolutely sure that no Russian personnel will be killed or injured. (for obvious reasons)

Wait... wait... I think maybe Russia supports the secular regime that doesn't kill Christians and is already in power, while NATO supports the Orthodox Christian-killer rebels. That could be what is going on. I'm really not sure.

Indeed your analysis seems to be spot on. The hired fighters who were in Egypt/Libya and now in Syria are exactly that, they are hired guns, it has nothing to do with democracy but rather an expansion of the muslim foothold within the middle east, something that has brought the bear out of hibernation and israel conducting high level military maneuvers for what to them seems as an imminent confrontation in the future of Israel and surrounding middle eastern nations. (see 7 day war)

Let me think... the west seems to be supporting these revolutions in the middle-east, which are bringing in Muslim, Orthodox Christian-killing regimes instead... which means Russia wouldn't like that much...

Correct, When the first reports begun coming in during 2011, FSB were placed into Syria and fast forwarding to todays timeline we see Russian special forces stationed within Syria with obvious land/sea and air support provided by moscow and without them hiding from the world. " If anyone attacks Syria it is like attacking Russia " Quotes like these are not made by super powers unless all key players have decided to slaughter wannabe nations or nations who feel that flexing their muscles with scare them away.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It looks like Greece won't be siding with NATO in any war against Assad. I mean, why remove a stable leader who has shown he doesn't mind the Orthodox Christians with a extremist group of Muslims who have just massacred OCs?

It doesn't make sense to. Plus Greece and Turkey have territorial disputes all the time and have a bloody history.

Given the fact Greece and Russia are close politically, Greece is at ends with Europe and that Turkey seems to be hell bent on removing Assad from power it looks like Greece will be siding with Russia in any conflict.

Greece has some serious Anti-Air defences so they would be a serious ally to Russia because they could limit N.A.T.Os capability to wage war from the Mediterranean, Cyprus in particular. Plus Greece also has a pretty large reserve of manpower to strike the Turks.
Greece from the West, Russia from the North and Syria from the East/South. That sort of pincer movement would crush Turkey in a matter of months. Even if Turkey attempted to strike Greece and NATO does nothing, the European Union still has to aid Greece under the Lisbon treaty.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I was against posting this vid for various reasons... as you all can see this is what it looks like. A recording from within a AA that locked on a Turkish intrusion into Hellenic airspace and was recorded on a cell phone. In short this is business as usual and accounts for the reason why Russia/Israel/US do not want to get Greece involved within the conflict. Given the recent nature of events regarding religious cleansing of Greek orthodox followers, we have but one thing that is certain and we should by now know what that is. When ever religion is brought into a conflict then the probability of open war increases to 95%, it is that 5% that everyone is trying to increase to counter balance the 95%.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

At this point in time and just about anyone who is upto date with the various paths that this orchestrated so called "feedom for Syria" event and its unfolding should be made aware or at the very least be neutrally informed of how deep and complicated with almost certainty the implications on a regional if not global scale. We have witnessed how governments are being systematically taken down through the use of main stream media and psychological warfare without it being kept hidden as it was done some twenty odd years ago.

We now are witnesses as to how Greece is being drawn into a conflict with surgical precision that will almost guarantee its involvement. As Greece and Russia share extremely close ties through the Orthodox Church we can now see why such a flash meeting was held between Russia/Israel.

translate.google.com

For gods sake.
How many times do I need to tell you that Defencenet is NOT a reliable bloody source?
What do you not understand?

Greece is being drawn in to a conflict because some ARABS who happen to be Orthodox Christian were killed, ACCORDING to an unreliable site that is full of SH&*??!!!

Yeh right!!.

Greece will not get involved in any Syrian conflict, regardless of who gets killed.
If there is a UN mandated no fly zone, it might take part with fighters or AWACS and helicopters like it did with the Libya thing. It might also send a ship or two for a naval blockade.

If there is a war over Syria, the most involvement Greece will have, will be the use by NATO forces of Souda Bay facilities. That is all.

So get a grip, take a few deep breaths, and stop posting bullsh*# from defencenet.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
I was against posting this vid for various reasons... as you all can see this is what it looks like. A recording from within a AA that locked on a Turkish intrusion into Hellenic airspace and was recorded on a cell phone. In short this is business as usual and accounts for the reason why Russia/Israel/US do not want to get Greece involved within the conflict. Given the recent nature of events regarding religious cleansing of Greek orthodox followers, we have but one thing that is certain and we should by now know what that is. When ever religion is brought into a conflict then the probability of open war increases to 95%, it is that 5% that everyone is trying to increase to counter balance the 95%.

You know what, the more I see your posts, the more I want to report you to a moderator.

That video is NOT of a Greek SA-8 locking onto a Turkish jet.
That video is from a training exercise by the Greek Air Force, featuring it's SAM systems and aircraft. That aircraft is a Greek aircraft.

Some imbecile unfortunately re-uploaded that video on YouTube, claiming it was a Turkish jet.
There is an online war between nationalist Greeks and Turks going on, it started on BBS sites many years ago, and has continued on to sites like YouTube.
The Turks have also posted a video of one of their patrol boats dumping illegal immigrants into Greek territory, and claiming it was the other way around.

Like I said, stop posting bullsh&* from Defencenet. It is not reliable.
It is a joke of a site and Greek military enthuthiasts literally laugh out loud at that site and it's contents.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In my opinion, Russia would definitely be against Turkey. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Turkey has been expanding their sphere of influence in Central Asia. This has been supported by the US as there was a power vacuum that needed to be filled. The US was not able to do this openly, hence Turkey has been operating as a proxy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
It looks like Greece won't be siding with NATO in any war against Assad. I mean, why remove a stable leader who has shown he doesn't mind the Orthodox Christians with a extremist group of Muslims who have just massacred OCs?

It doesn't make sense to. Plus Greece and Turkey have territorial disputes all the time and have a bloody history.

Given the fact Greece and Russia are close politically, Greece is at ends with Europe and that Turkey seems to be hell bent on removing Assad from power it looks like Greece will be siding with Russia in any conflict.

Greece has some serious Anti-Air defences so they would be a serious ally to Russia because they could limit N.A.T.Os capability to wage war from the Mediterranean, Cyprus in particular. Plus Greece also has a pretty large reserve of manpower to strike the Turks.
Greece from the West, Russia from the North and Syria from the East/South. That sort of pincer movement would crush Turkey in a matter of months. Even if Turkey attempted to strike Greece and NATO does nothing, the European Union still has to aid Greece under the Lisbon treaty.

I just saw this now, missed it yesterday.
And even more ridiculous post then the original posters posts.

Greece will not side with Russia against NATO. Greece is a member of NATO. WTF would they side with Russia for over Syria? What are you smoking?
Greece and Russia are not politically close.
Russia wants it, and some in Greece do too, but Russia only wants it because it suits it's interests to gain a bigger foot hold in the Mediterranean.

Greece siding with Russia against NATO, which Greece is a member of, over a conflict in Syria which has nothing at all to do with Greece....LMFAO

Now I've heard it all.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Assad would gain nothing by attacking Christians, and he would lose much.

However, the Islamists get everything everyway by doing it. Now and later. If they attack Christians, they are promoting Islam, getting rid of Christians, provoking religious schisms, and setting the stage for later with reducing the numbers of them in the area, improving their relations with their provocative counterparts locally and abroad, and provoking the Christian countries now and later.

Right up their alley.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12A

Like I said, stop posting bullsh&* from Defencenet. It is not reliable.
It is a joke of a site and Greek military enthuthiasts literally laugh out loud at that site and it's contents.

Ah yes, it is your right to report me or who ever you feel doesn't fit your profile. But like you, i have my opinion and like you, i can do as i please when i please without anyone denying me what i take pleasure in doing, so if your attempting to antagonize me then i strongly urge you to re-evaluate your approach method or methods that you have been taught.

Remember this..., as an infant your surrounding's influenced your current psycological and concept of reality,

In closing i am curious as to why you would brand that site as a bullshIt site, for we could easily brand ats on an identical scale for regurgitation digital news knowing all to well that over 90% of news being re-published with an added comment by the thread host can be seen as propaganda and or can be seen as another digital weapon amongst the thousands that DO influence people regardless of what you may feel or know. My friend, life isnt Black and White..there are shades of Grey..!

By the way, whats your take on the recent request from the us, and fr to use suda on the upcoming assualt on syria, or is this another illusional piece of information that doesnt exist ?
edit on 1-7-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Even if Greece wouldn't be a NATO member they will STILL side with Turkey IF and ONLY IF Russia attacks Turkey over Syria.

The LAST THING Greece wants is to replace Turkey with Russia.

Like it or not, Russia is trully hated in Europe.Especially in Balkans and East European countries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join