It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something invisible is lurking in my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Have you tried to communicate with it?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

This is a demon! You need to seek Jesus now and if your not born again repent of your sins and put your trust in Jesus Christ. Call on him and cast this thing out your home, and then never meditate again, never let your mind go blank for satan to infiltrate. The Bible says this is a spiritual warefare.
edit on 28-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I would stop as soon as something touched me. I have seen things here. "Felt" things, heard things, etc. the moment I feel threatened or I am touched I am out...if I have to torch the place I will be long gone. It seems you may be different. Being a Christian, I am inclined to agree with some of the other posters here and would suggest prayer, however you are the only one who "knows" the threat level and what you are comfortable doing belief wise. I could not stay anywhere that I felt something was "lurking" if I had uneasy feelings about it. I hope you get an answer you can live with soon either way.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Your problem is that you were becoming an atheist without accepting the entity controlling Atheism whatever it is called. It's just trying to get your soul. It's your life and your choice as to how you want to believe. There is always a reason that these kind of things happen. Science can't explain them because they don't try. If you aren't strong enough, leave the house.

God can help you, you don't have to belong to a church to believe in god.
edit on 28-6-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Your problem is that you were becoming an atheist without accepting the entity controlling Atheism whatever it is called. It's just trying to get your soul.

The degree of irony, of that of someone proposing that there is an entity/deity/god of atheism, is completely indescribable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join