It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Chemtrails always white?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I was hoping a CT believer would try to explain it.

Never gonna happen. I've asked numerous times why, if chemtrailing is real, would they not just do it after dark when there would be no fear of detection. I've never gotten even one answer.

I've asked if the "ptb" who are in charge of the evil process of chemtrailing live completely under ground or if they wear gas masks every time they go outside, to, you know, not be exposed to the same damned chemicals they are spraying "us" with. Again, no answer.

You will, however, most likely be called a disinfo agent or a government shill repeatedly for asking such a question. Just so you are prepared.
edit on 27-6-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: "trolling" is what they call it when you ask a legitimate question or statement. I did that.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If chemtrails are indeed real, then it makes perfect sense to disguise them. Making them red or green would be just a tad too obvious, don't you think

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The other questions CTers refuse to answer is why chemtrails are visible at all - unless they are ice crystals

Chaff isn't visible from the ground. Sulphur aerosols aren't visible from the ground. Even volcanic ash clouds are only barely visible from the ground (as we saw when Eyja erupted 2 years ago).

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Because they reflect white light only

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Because they reflect white light only

It's more like they reflect ALL light equally. White light is a mixture of multiple colors of light, all the colors of the rainbow. When mixed together you see it as white.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Never gonna happen. I've asked numerous times why, if chemtrailing is real, would they not just do it after dark when there would be no fear of detection. I've never gotten even one answer.

I've asked if the "ptb" who are in charge of the evil process of chemtrailing live completely under ground or if they wear gas masks every time they go outside, to, you know, not be exposed to the same damned chemicals they are spraying "us" with. Again, no answer.

You will, however, most likely be called a disinfo agent or a government shill repeatedly for asking such a question. Just so you are prepared.
edit on 27-6-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: "trolling" is what they call it when you ask a legitimate question or statement. I did that.

I would also like to see answers to these questions. Here's hoping!

Believers...?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I gave an answer. Not my problem you're to damn lazy to read the entire thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
I gave an answer. Not my problem you're to damn lazy to read the entire thread.

You are obviously 'too damn lazy' to read our actual questions. The questions are nothing to so with the colour of 'chemtrails' but that of the PTB and how they avoid being affected and why they wouldn't do it under the cover of darkness.

Please read replies carefully before jumping on your high horse and making yourself look (to put it politely) a bit silly.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks. I was not aware of that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Why do aerosols like:
-Bug Spray
-Deodorant
-Air Fresheners
-Hair Spray
-Sunscreen
-and many more
.....they all come out of the can colorless
Why aren't they all rainbow colored??

Once again debunkers show up and walk in pride with their denial and lack of understanding of Chemistry.

Speaking of the lack of understanding of chemistry...

Why do you think aerosols come from a can?

Bit ignorant innit?

Learnings:

www.newmediastudio.org...

Quick easy learnings:

An aerosol is a dispersion of a liquid in a gas or a solid in a gas.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Aerosols come in many forms. My point was that they are colorless ....not the device used to disperse

Not sure what your point was or how I was being "ignorant."
edit on 28-6-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I thought they were white so us idiots on the ground would
think they are clouds?
(just my opinion)
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Some people might think that being wrong all the time is a good indicator that het belief is nonsense and give it up. But CT believers generally think that them being wrong all the time is proof that eveyone else has been fooled by TPTB and only they know the truth.

That is a brilliant analysis Aloy, you da man. Simply put chemmies are delusional. like you have said time and time again, however you must realize that delusional people cannot be told that they are delusional and problem solved. This is the Herculean task set before our group, to methodically cast doubt on the premise of the delusion vis a vis "chemtrails". It takes a lot of patience and focus, but you (my new BFF) are doing a fantastic job and I am with you 100% of the way. We must stop this horrible waste of time.

Incidentally, my conversion to chemtrail debunking coincides with a huge personal development in my life, I have finally accepted the fact that I am bi-sexual, and believe it or not, you and a few others on here, wrestling the ignorant hoards away from specious chemtrail conspiracy theories has played a huge part in developing the courage to come out of the closet. Mind you I still love chicks, don't get me wrong, but the vigor with which you and our other friends face the menace of this blistering insanity of chemtrail nonsense is a huge turn on.

Peace brother.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
I thought they were white so us idiots on the ground would
think they are clouds?

Contrails don't look much like clouds much at all tho - I guess occasionally there are long streaks of natural cirrus - but not very often - so that's a fail.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
According the conservatives the colored ones are committing crimes and such...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Why do you think they are colourless? Maybe some are, but soot can be an aerosol, as can dust and ice. These can all have colour. Why are all your examples canned aerosol sprays? This gives the impression that you believe an aerosol is a spray.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Living in Washington state we get a wide variety of different densities of moisture in the air. On dryer days we see contrails that keep their shape or disappear quickly, and on really dry days (very few of them
) they do not form at all. We can also see how parts will stay then a few miles farther a section will disappear as the plane passes through different moisture levels in the air. When we have more moisture in the air, contrails are bigger AND many times continue to expand without losing much of their density. All this leads me to believe that all of it in these cases is only pure moisture from the air that has reacted with the hot exhaust of the airplanes.

If planes are dropping chemicals then they should act the same way every time and not act as contrails since contrails are made up of water vapor and react with the water vapor in the air. Because chemicals would not react with water vapor the pattern would be a continuous expansion and continuous dissipation as the chemicals spread into a continuous decrease of parts per million. That expansion would not be like water vapor either... chemicals would not stay floating and would spread out to the point it would disappear and drop to earth. this would start as a thick thin line that would quickly expand sideways and downwards to the point it would not be visual to the naked eye. Any trails from an airplane that doesn't spread and dissipate quickly while expanding in a downward direction too can only be water in the air that has basically been turned into clouds as the air moisture reacts with the hot exhaust of the engines.

So on some days you see very little contrails or thin ones, and on other days the sky is filled with them as they just do not dissipate while in many cases continue to grow that all of this represents only water vapor. A true chemtrail would look very strange in the sky due to its expansion in a downward motion too as the heavier than air affects force it to rain down. (kind of like what heavy rain fall looks like as you see lines of the rain as it falls to earth).

Color though means nothing since it would basically be whatever color the sun position and dust in the air would create....

edit on 30-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
They are clear is because the scientist do not want them to notice it but we still notice it when it once changes the colour from clear into different colours.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
A better question would be: Why wouldn't Chemtrails be white?

Haha, I read this like Cartman explaining a conspiracy theory. Poe''s law up in here, are you serious or just a convincing troll?

My question is simple, why do chemtrails always match the color of the clouds? Why do chemtrails spread and persist, just like clouds? Why do chemtrails seem to persist on days when cirrus is also in the sky?

H20 (gaseous and solid form)

Appearance: White fluffly solid e.g. clouds, contrails

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join