It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas schools arresting children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is personally infuriating to me.

Kids in certain schools in Texas are being arrested--and over the stupidest, crazy things. Throwing paper airplanes, spraying perfume on themselves in class, ect. Apparently, a girl got her arm broken by a police officer because she refused to clean up a mess she made. I heard that from a video on Infowars' Facebook.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Welcome to 1984 where nothing but your complete compliance is expected at all times. Seems to me that these schools are doing a grand job of preparing the future of our country to accept the nanny state, do what they are told, fall into lockstep, and be happy to comply with it's wishes regardless of how asinine they may be.

I can only shake my head at the ignorance.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am not surprised by this.

Placing police officers in our schools was sold to us as a way to protect our children, but in reality it is being used as a tool to numb children to the police state that is coming.

We have no one to blame but ourselves, or should I say the parents that have chosen not to disciplined their children and teach them right from wrong, but even they cant take all the blame since the state took many of the tools necessary fro discipline from the parents in the first place.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Is there anyone attempting to do something about this? They are giving poor children backgrounds before they ever get started in life!! I use to love Texas- What is going on? New World Order already going on down there? There are 2 rules in life- You dont mess with old people and you dont mess with children!!

Do the idiots not know that this will affect the poor children going to college or getting a job!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Back when I was in school, converting pens into blow dart guns was a fad of mine and others. Not shooting anyone with 'em mind you, but still having some fun putting darts above the chalkboard etc.

Today, that action would bring about a terrorism charge.

Ten years from now, it'll be a death sentence.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I dunno, they never tell the whole story. I can imagine (from being in the inner city schools) that those students are doing a lot more than what's reported on.

For example, one of the reasons was throwing airplanes.... ok, so what's to say the student in question didn't throw an airplane at someone, then get in a fist fight, pull a knife and cut the other person? They don't report that part because it would take away from the sensationalism.

There is no way, in the world, that someone is going to be arrested just for throwing an airplane or paper wads or spraying perfume or any of the other claims that are being made. 99.99% of the time, it's what happened along with those things that was most likely the result. Anything from having a weapon, threatening someone, standing up and screaming they were "gonna pop a cap" in somebody. It's never, EVER just a simple act of the student politely refusing something or innocently participating in something. There's always more to it.

By the time they get to high school, or even middle school and elementary, their families (or lack thereof) have already instilled the "background" into them and that's where most of the problems lie. Families aren't what they used to be. The people who are "raising kids" these days are not like our parents were, they aren't like the parents here, there are many who have no clue how to parent, leave their kids alone while they go party, teach them to lie and steal... that's why schools are in the shape they're in. They're not given students to teach, they're given convicts to manage that were raised by other convicts and will go on to raise convicts of their own.

edit on 26-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

This might shed a little more light on the stories (I didn't watch the original video posted but this article may have been the basis of it)... the perfume spraying was a girl being taunted for "smelling bad" who sprayed herself with perfume and then got called out for "disrupting the class" when the kids started saying things about the smell of the perfume but the article covers much more. I took my kids out of the Austin schools and homeschooled for several other reasons but this would be reason enough. www.guardian.co.uk...

Doesn't necessarily have all the details behind the various incidents but it's still an interesting read.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here is a good question. Why aren't parents meeting up educating communities and STOPPING IT. Legislation and goverment bills are not law, alot of them are not legal and against the constitution. So don't follow, obey and ALLOW them. It takes getting people angry and their faces and telling them they will never see empolyment again, nor benefits, and perhaps some of them need jail time. It means making a stink about things all the time.

new topics

top topics

join