It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

occupy blacklist the TPP traitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i call for a blacklist of companies that have designed the TPP in secret,
i call for an education campaign that explains that the blacklisted companies are trying to destroy democracy,
and to protect that democracy, we must NOT use their products.

these companies and groups CANNOT sell out democracy and not feel a backlash,
i would like to see a TPP supporters app,
one that clearly identifies the products and services of corporations and groups that helped write this fascist legislation.

i call on occupy to create a blacklist browser add on to automatically inform users when web pages or adds or advertising or services are coming from a TPP supporter.

they want us to be slaves to them?

we will show them to be slaves to profit and our rath is the death of their profit

xploder

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What does TPP mean?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
What does TPP mean?

Toilet Paper Plunders, I do believe...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

TPP stands for The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement. This agreement currently is a free trade agreement between the United States, Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam. It covers a wide range of topics including access to medications, but it is more Known for its involvement in SOPA and PIPA. The main issue with it all is its extreme lack of transparency with regards to discussions and actions within the agreement. Here are some sites for more information: tppinfo.org... www.ustr.gov... en.wikipedia.org... www.eff.org... www.fas.org...
I hope this helps in your understanding.

reply to post by XPLodER

I took care of that question for you, for what reason you chose not to answer I do not know. My question to you is, are you going to compile a list of these companies you wish to blacklist or was this simply you screaming for something for others to do for you? I don't mean to be rude and if my question came across that way I apologize but it seemed like, by your OP, you want others to do all the work.

Edit to add: I do agree with you in that maybe a boycott is in order and your ideas on how to get that message out are good ones but lets work together. Be part of what you want.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I took care of that question for you, for what reason you chose not to answer I do not know. My question to you is, are you going to compile a list of these companies you wish to blacklist or was this simply you screaming for something for others to do for you? I don't mean to be rude and if my question came across that way I apologize but it seemed like, by your OP, you want others to do all the work.

Edit to add: I do agree with you in that maybe a boycott is in order and your ideas on how to get that message out are good ones but lets work together. Be part of what you want.

i am unable to answer your questions

sorry
i am doing what i can from where i am

circumstances prevent me from participating directly

the reason for the rant is to inspire others with the courage to speak out

be the change you wish to see,
when it is safe for you to do so

xploder

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you for clearing that up for me.
now I have a better understanding of what the op is suggesting and i agree with thks idea ...anything to leave a nasty dent and get our freedom back

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Thank you for your reply and it is understood. I will continue with the list I have already begun in my previous research. as for the apps and such I do not have the knowledge to begin to create one at this time.

Edit to add: Be Strong
edit on 26-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by XPLodER

Thank you for your reply and it is understood. I will continue with the list I have already begun in my previous research. as for the apps and such I do not have the knowledge to begin to create one at this time.

please dont think i am demanding action of others i would not take myself

my beleif is that you cant stop a good idea from spreading,
and by placing the idea on the webz someone with the skill will make it happen.

i have no idea weather or not you beleive in fate but
fate be willing someone who can code will read this

xploder

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Edit to add: Be Strong

kia kaha = stand strong in maori

and thank you for your support

xploder

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link