It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pineal gland activated by light?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
well i searched a little bit and didnt see any threads on this topic so i figured i would shed a little "light" on the subject haha. well i was browsing the internet and i came across this page where this artist has harnessed this light combination that when you look at, it brings you to a whole new world. im sure many of you have reaserched into '___', the pineal gland and whatnot so you get the basics. well here is the website you can do further reading and reaserch from there i dont want to give too much away because i want to spark a nice little chat up about this wonderous part of the brain

www.vice.com/en_uk/read/futur-humans-lucia-LED-psychedelic

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I recommend certain activities I can not discuss on this site, they do seem to stimulate your pineal gland. I remember the first time I felt mine crack, amazing feeling. Felt like my brain fusing into a whole unit, once more back together. Drink less calcium water and sodium fluoride, natural fluoride is good, the crap they fill our water and food with is the bad stuff.

Other than that, healthy lifestyle and exercise works well.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

you could have an NDE. I heard it causes '___'

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
actually, bowing your head - is a natural on switch to the Pineal Gland. its universal - all races bow even children do it automatically. by the time your 13 or so if your a male, stops working with the onset of puberty -
its a strange gland - I believe it is a transciever between Mother and Child as Females Pineal Gland appear intact as long as children are present... so I think its that intuition females have Gland.... ???
edit on 26-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy0083

are you suggesting that i try and kill myself? lol if so, RUDE!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

hey, near death. No dead. there's a slight difference

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy0083

hah i figured, just making sure. too many downers on this website these days

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The pineal gland is not technically a part of the brain but it is located in the geometric center of the brain. And rather small.

Some cultures, even through the centuries, have been fascinated by this and call it a "third eye"... it's shape is similar to that of a pine cone and you can find many symbols around the world that is similar in shape referring to the ability to contact higher intelligence via the pineal gland.

I know, pretty far out there, but here lately, I've been doing a lot of reading and funny this topic came up cause I just found out about it.

This gland, in some cultures, is very important and regarded with great significance.

Still searching and reading for more info..... very interesting if one has an open mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
is nobody fascinated about this website? this could be breaking ground in the meditation community..(in my opinion) if somebody got their hands on the light combinations people could make this contraption at home with a strobe light and some LED lights among other parts, immediately transporting themselves to the unknown land that i read about online.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
we can't talk about it because it's against ats rules

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Quite the contrary OP, it is activated in complete and prolonged darkness.
THIS is the secret
don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
www.universal-tao.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Not sure what this has to do with the pineal gland, as it indeed activates only in darkness, and starts the production of melatonin. This does have all to do with (audio-visual) brainwave entrainment though, a hypnosis of sorts. The strobe light is a well known method, I think it was first studied well over a century ago and it does produce a very interesting effect. There was a website where you could try it out on your screen together with isochronic tones. I'll try to find it...

...Ah well cant find it. I did find another way though, www.bwgen.com..., you can use this program to play binaural beats (needs headphones) and strobe the screen at the same time.

Oh, btw do NOT try this if you're prone to seizures or have epilepsy...
edit on 26/6/2012 by Kryom because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/6/2012 by Kryom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

In your searching,if you run across any info on how the ancients knew about the pineal gland since it is stuck away beween the halves of the brain, I would be interested in that topic. My understanding is that the gland is about the size of a grain of rice. While I have a good imagination, I cannot imagine how primative people on their own came to realize that there was such an organ in the brain and about its importance.

I know that it is supposed that the ancient Egyptians did brain surgery. So to use that as an explanation is not an answer because we have no decent understanding of how that was supposed to be possible either. Like so many areas in ancient history, somethings just don't seem possible without some sort of outside influences.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

nice
but its just a LED version of :

The Dreamachine

The dreamachine (or dream machine) is a stroboscopic flicker device that produces visual stimuli. Artist Brion Gysin and William S. Burroughs's "systems adviser" Ian Sommerville created the dreamachine after reading William Grey Walter's book, The Living Brain.[1][2]

History

In its original form, a dreamachine is made from a cylinder with slits cut in the sides. The cylinder is placed on a record turntable and rotated at 78 or 45 revolutions per minute. A light bulb is suspended in the center of the cylinder and the rotation speed allows the light to come out from the holes at a constant frequency of between 8 and 13 pulses per second. This frequency range corresponds to alpha waves, electrical oscillations normally present in the human brain while relaxing.[2]

The Dreamachine is the subject of the National Film Board of Canada 2008 feature documentary film FLicKeR by Nik Sheehan.[3]
Use

A dreamachine is "viewed" with the eyes closed: the pulsating light stimulates the optical nerve and alters the brain's electrical oscillations. The user experiences increasingly bright, complex patterns of color behind their closed eyelids. The patterns become shapes and symbols, swirling around, until the user feels surrounded by colors. It is claimed that using a dreamachine allows one to enter a hypnagogic state.[4] This experience may sometimes be quite intense, but to escape from it, one needs only to open one's eyes.[1]

A dreamachine may be dangerous for people with photosensitive epilepsy or other nervous disorders. It is thought that one out of 10,000 adults will experience a seizure while viewing the device; about twice as many children will have a similar ill effect.[5]
See also

edit on 26-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed pic

edit on 26-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sometimes when I fast and meditate I can see a light shining behind my eyes, in my head. I wonder if its something to do with this.

www.souledout.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The Pineal Gland could be the most important part of your entire nervous system. It is essentially a spiritual antenna, your physical equivelant of a third eye. It is essential for reaching higher levels of conciousness while still in a physical body. In ancient times the pineal gland was awake and healthy, but as of late the use of flouride and toxins provided by the government has calcified the glands of many people and rendered it dormant. In fact, Unfortunatly most people's pineal glands are so heavily calcified that they show up as a lump of calcium during an MRI. Calcification is the build up of calcium phosphate crystals in various parts of the body. It is a natural process caused primaily by nanobacteria. What is nanobacteria? They are tiny microorganisms that form calcium phosphate shells around themselves, essentially to protect themselves from your immune system.

There are ways that the pineal gland can be decalcified and become fully functional again !

Some great methods include:

Blue Ice Skate Fish Oil ("The" most powerful for decalcification of the pineal gland) It contains a very powerful substance called "Activator X", discovered by Weston Price. (You should do further research on Weston and his discovery)

Citric Acid(LOTS of lemons* will work. You can also just buy citric acid)

Garlic* (Take about half a bulb a day or more for awhile, if you crush it and soak in raw apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice it will deodorize it)

Raw apple cider vinegar* (Contains malic acid. Take alot of it. Make sure it's raw, as that is very important.)

Sungazing (Gazing at the sun during the first 15 minutes of sunrise and last 15 minutes of sunset will do wonders for your pineal gland)

Chant Thoh* SayThooh, with the oh pronounced like toe, in middle c three times, then wait 24 hours and do it again three times, then wait 24 hours and do it again,Vibrations are a very powerful tool for activating a fully functional pineal gland(Meditating while saying this chant can be even more effective)

Alkaloids are also very good for decalcification of the pineal gland, theyare a group of naturally occuring chemical compounds that contain mostly basic nitrogen atoms.

These are most of the things you can do to help decalcify the pineal gland so that it can become a fully functional gland once more, I hope that you take this information and use it for the betterment of the spiritual body that exists within the physical one, because if our pineal gland remains dormant we will continue to remain in a controlled and manipulated state of the material world, separated from the spiritual world that is experienced via the pineal gland) Thank you for your time

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I've read that the Egyptians used lights, tones (sounds), and certain substances to alter conciousness. They were the masters of Astral projection and the like. History seems to be repeating itself.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

How did you feel yours "crack"? Were you in meditation? If you are unable to elaborate on this because of thread rules then please send me a PM, I am extremely curious as to how you accomplished this. Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Sometimes when I fast and meditate I can see a light shining behind my eyes, in my head. I wonder if its something to do with this.

www.souledout.org...

Wishful thinking my friend. When you see the blue pearl it will be unmistakable. There will be no, "I think" or "could this be it?" It takes a long time to see the blue pearl. You have to be of pure heart and mind to see it. It's the sign of a wise and adept soul. I say that everything that happened prior to the blue pearl was amazing but everything from the blue pearl on was really the start of the journey.

The light shining behind your eyes is simply illumination. You're steering on the right path but like I said, when you see the blue pearl, it will be unmistakable.

Also, meditation does not automatically equal awakened.
edit on 29-6-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Originally posted by BlueMule

www.souledout.org...

Wishful thinking my friend. When you see the blue pearl it will be unmistakable. There will be no, "I think" or "could this be it?" It takes a long time to see the blue pearl. You have to be of pure heart and mind to see it. It's the sign of a wise and adept soul. I say that everything that happened prior to the blue pearl was amazing but everything from the blue pearl on was really the start of the journey.

The light shining behind your eyes is simply illumination. You're steering on the right path but like I said, when you see the blue pearl, it will be unmistakable.

Also, meditation does not automatically equal awakened.
edit on 29-6-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your concern. Let me clarify and expand on my post. When I am in my body meditating I see a light. But I have been out of my body, fully lucid in my 'soul-sheath', or whatever, and in the presence of many Blue Pearls. I have seen them form concentric circles and blink in amazing patterns, I have heard their thoughts. I've even been inside one. You're right, there is no mistaking it. It's more real than real.

edit on 29-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join