It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my boyfriend looks like Waldo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I has been one year of :bash:
!!!! This guy thinks I am :how
from the short bus). He is the worst CHEATER !!!!! He humps ugly fat girls and he is not too easy on the old eyeballs!!!:w:beergoggles and
a friend to shoot u when he starts talking are advised.

o #.
is this the rant forum....

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I will b renting out Waldo and his mother.
any takers?

-monkeyluvin-

SOLD TO MNKYANDBNANA

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ok! Alright! Is this serious?

Now I can take some pretty warped humor, but this post is located on the outer onion rings of WTF. Do you have any pictures to alleviate the wait time?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
BERLYNNZYOMAMA:

I think you need to cut back on the :w::w::w::w: and the . Take a vacation and be

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
BERLYNNZYOMAMA:

I think you need to cut back on the :w::w::w::w: and the . Take a vacation and be

Also maybe cut back on the

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
:

Also maybe cut back on the

Never that. LOL She is a bit nutty .

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I said MAYBE

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
NO more bs!!!! I am Quite nutty. I am also; however. serious!!! He looks like waldo and cheats!!! I used all the little
! And to all the "" I mean no disrespect! I am trying to avoid the wrath of the mods.
I can't say what i REALLy want to say about waldo and the fatties, but I appreciate the forum for lettin me vent!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well i guess a rant only really needs to make sense to those who are ranting, otherwise its not a true rant right?

Well good luck with Waldo and the fatties (?)

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BERLYNNZYOMAMA
NO more bs!!!! I am Quite nutty. I am also; however. serious!!! He looks like waldo and cheats!!!

It's pretty apparent that you're nutty. Why don't you drop this geek?

But first, maybe just a little subjective opinion from me...

One, do you think Waldo is attractive? I mean really... Are you maybe a little heavy, too? I don't know, and I don't care, in fact, I like a little thick girl every now and again. They try harder. Maybe he is of the same opinion? He obviously doesn't love you, otherwise he wouldn't be cheating. Or maybe... Does he make sweet love to you when you do have intimate relations? Maybe he just seeks out the fattys to take out his sexual aggression, and needs someone he knows can handle it, or at least whom he doesn't care to give a choice. If that's the case, you might thank him. I don't know. Do you like to take it hard and fast? If so, that would likely not be his excuse. Don't mind me, I'm just trying to consider all the angles here. Waldo, huh? He must be somthing special for you to hang around.

Oh wait! I almost forgot!!!

It's apparent that there's a lot of alcohol involved in this relationship, and possibly drugs, considering your apparent lack of the ability to form a complete thought. Maybe if you layed off the dope and the booze, you wouldn't have so much in common with Waldo.

Co-dependent enablers are the worst, ain't they?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BERLYNNZYOMAMA
I am also; however. serious!!! He looks like waldo and cheats!!!:

Then get rid of him! I will never understand why woman stay in relationships that are not good for them.

I am a firm believer in, If your not happy leave. No matter what the relationship is.

top topics

join