It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benefitting from Masonic Membership

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
There exist the theory that Freemason seeks to control our toilets...

They paint them in white to manifest their might in the world. For toilets, whether mason, non-mason and anti-mason, is the one thing we all keep coming back to. It's kinda like the ultimate last laugh on humanity wrought by Freemason. Grr....
Yet somewhere in there is a great mercy. How ironic!

I don't use em.

I find it much more invigorating to go out back, step off my deck, look at the stars, listen to the frogs, and wonder if Google Earth is watching at that very moment.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I also got voluntold to work through Masonry at a breakneck pace and become the Worshipful Master of my Lodge during my second year as a Mason!

Merde. Get thee hence ASAP! That's just cruel

Fitz

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

That's just silly! That's such an outlandish claim against them. Everyone knows that toilets are painted white so you can see when they need to be cleaned. And so you can see what you left behind.

I've entertained many a masonic conspiracy in my day but I have to tow the line here. Besides there ARE different colored toilets, you know? I've seen creme, black, off-white....

Here is final proof:

Look I debunked a masonic conspiracy theory!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So nobody wants to admit any financial benefit.

Then tell me who is it that is controlling the stock market via encrypted public news broadcasts within the framework of the 9-month cycle. I absolutely want to know. I've been waiting, and nobody has come knocking.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Then tell me who is it that is controlling the stock market via encrypted public news broadcasts...

Ron Burgundy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have been a Freemason for about 20 years . It is a Fraternity , Certainly in the UK anyway. We raise lots of money for charities, it is all raised within FM itself not outside of it.
There are certain Brothers who tend to think they are more important than others …just like society as a whole , however, lodges are more affluent and can indeed be more influential if they are closer to the seats of administrative Govt. there is no question of that . There is Freemasonry within and Freemasonry without !

Royal backs are scratched regularly, however the backbone of the Fraternity is its Craft Lodges with ordinary guys like me , I try not to break the law because if I did I would be shunned in the lodge , I might still keep friends …but my Masonic days would be over .
There is very little Police presence nowadays in UK masonry as they have to declare it in the force which the Political Correctness and Thought Police monitor quite closely ( that unfortunately is the shambles this country is)
If I can help a Brother then I will , if he breaks the laws of the land I will feel sorry for him , if he goes to jail I will feel sorry for his family if they are also victims and will certainly offer help .
Freemasonry you will hear is not a secret society…but a society with secrets .
Its also fun believe it or not !

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I get paid $25 per word, for posting pro-Masonic disinfo on ATS.

Praise Lucifer! (that's an extra 50 bucks!).

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

kudos to you masonic light, glad to see someone tellin' the truth around here.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GardenParty

Wow, I didn't realize telling people exactly what they already expect and want to hear was now considered "truth." Dammit, that is how those cable news stations got so popular! I am an idiot for thinking telling the boring facts was "truth," when in reality what people want are sensationalized confirmation of their own fantasies! I feel like a dope.
edit on 27-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Then tell me who is it that is controlling the stock market via encrypted public news broadcasts within the framework of the 9-month cycle. I absolutely want to know. I've been waiting, and nobody has come knocking.

Look up Legatus.

Note that the market crashes routinely after their annual pilgrimages.

Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

When it comes to schemes of monetary gain and amassing wealth like this, I would not look towards a Christian brotherhood such as Legatus. I'd say the reason would lie with a more satanic sect which has seen its members engage in this sort of thing before.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GardenParty
reply to post by emsed1

When it comes to schemes of monetary gain and amassing wealth like this, I would not look towards a Christian brotherhood such as Legatus. I'd say the reason would lie with a more satanic sect which has seen its members engage in this sort of thing before.

got any info?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Enterprise Corruption

Gawker

To quote the Cylon hybrid:

"All of this has happened before and it will happen again."

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I've seen that material before. I continue to watch R's site for any updates. I don't see a strong correlation to market moves though.

Unlike my own discovery, which indicates the exact time to buy or sell.

I always thought the masons would be involved. I still think they might play a role.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

If you find out we do, please share with us how it happens so we may enjoy some of the wealth.
My stock market skills suck.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Financial benefit? Well, I did get a free dinner out of them the other night when I forgot my wallet. The Grand Master of Idaho bought me some drinks at the Grand York Rite sessions this last April. My Lodge gave me a few hundred dollars for my entire year as Worshipful Master.

Mockery aside, there is no financial benefit. It's not like magically my account gets money deposited for no reason. Every dime I have I earned.

Masons (as an organization) have no control over the stock market.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by XXX777

Financial benefit? Well, I did get a free dinner out of them the other night when I forgot my wallet. The Grand Master of Idaho bought me some drinks at the Grand York Rite sessions this last April. My Lodge gave me a few hundred dollars for my entire year as Worshipful Master.

Mockery aside, there is no financial benefit. It's not like magically my account gets money deposited for no reason. Every dime I have I earned.

Masons (as an organization) have no control over the stock market.

Well then.
You are a great writer.
And a veritable Godzilla of not-knowers.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I wish I was a professional writer, but alas I am now currently only a part-time (former full-time) Army Guard soldier and full-time college student. Writing and research is a side hobby, a passion of mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join