It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infant found in freezer was submerged, strangled Update!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Infant found in freezer was submerged, strangled

This is an update of a shocking news story from April 2012. A search did not reveal a previous ATS thread. I was watching Nancy Grace when this headline flashed across the television screen. I apologize if I missed a previous thread.

An unnamed baby boy, at least 2 days old, was submerged in water, strangled, wrapped in a towel, and then put into a freezer inside an East Toledo home, officials said

Lucas County Deputy Coroner Dr. Cynthia Beisser officially ruled the death a homicide Tuesday after results from DNA tests conclusively determined parentage.

The baby was discovered April 13 in a freezer at 116 Paine Ave. when the property's landlord was cleaning the house after the couple had moved out, authorities have said.

This is a ghastly story. It demonstrates a great deal of cruelty and brutality. Laws exists to help avoid and prevent situations just like this; I believe parents can leave their children at fire departments, churches, and hospitals without fear of prosecution if the child is < 30 days. With options like this available I just don't understand the ignorance of some people! A person needs a permit or license to drive a vehicle, to go hunting, to obtain a pistol, to get married, etc, etc. But the most prized possession of all, to bring a child into this world requires Nothing! It's astounding. But that's an entire thread upon itself!

Infant found in freezer...

Nancy Grace

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wear they really that stupid? They just left the evidence behind? Hmmm
edit on 25-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Wear they really that stupid? They just left the evidence behind? Hmmm
edit on 25-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

I think it goes without saying the depths of human stupidity, however, I think the larger issue at hand is the gravity of inhumanity inflicted upon a two-day old infant, including strangulation and submersion! The fact that parents can leave newborns with various community resources, coupled with the fact that acts like this continue to occur demonstrates one of two things: human ignorance or pure evil does exist in the world. I hate to sound this naive but this story really got to me. Parents should be made aware of these laws during prenatal counseling or post-delivery.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

A person needs a permit or license to drive a vehicle, to go hunting, to obtain a pistol, to get married, etc, etc
reply to post by Cosmic911

Well, if anybody will give them total HELL Nancy Grace is the ONE. She can't stand this kind of stuff.

I've always thought this too, you need a license to do all the above quoted but, teaching people sex ed and family planning is a hush hush. Stupid as all get out.

Poor baby.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

A person needs a permit or license to drive a vehicle, to go hunting, to obtain a pistol, to get married, etc, etc

Well, if anybody will give them total HELL Nancy Grace is the ONE. She can't stand this kind of stuff.

I've always thought this too, you need a license to do all the above quoted but, teaching people sex ed and family planning is a hush hush. Stupid as all get out.

Poor baby.

This is what happens when teachers, administrators, and parents refuse to discuss uncomfortable subject matter with their kids and students. Give 'em hell Nancy! BTW...your avatar pic is awesome!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Poor baby.

This is what happens when teachers, administrators, and parents refuse to discuss uncomfortable subject matter with their kids and students. Give 'em hell Nancy! BTW...your avatar pic is awesome!

Sorry I just now saw your reply. Thanks, the avatar is the constellation Virgo (as I am a Virgo) so chose that one.

Funny people have to have a license to hunt and safety of firearms but the genitals/reproductive organs/sexuality get no instruction at all. Just don't do it, is what you'll hear in uber Christian homes, come on, something so taboo must be a whole lotta fun, I think I'll try that. That's how it works.

I've been teaching my son about this stuff since he was 8 years old slowly (now almost 14) wear a condom if ya just can't stop yourself, you're human, and we are tactile creatures, wanting, needing affection etc. Telling an in love teenager "just don't do it" is not gonna cut it. Children male/female need to know how their parts work and the outcome of an action. Babies come from those loaded guns they are born with. If you shoot a gun at someone they could die from that bullet, but no instruction on sperm and eggs that's a no no. Too Stupid!!!!!

Anyway Nancy Grace will let them have it on television across this Nation/World. Like you said "Give 'em Hell Nancy!" I agree.
Star and Flag to ya....good post.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

...This is a ghastly story. It demonstrates a great deal of cruelty and brutality....

Actually, what demonstrates "a great deal of curelty and brutality is Nancy Grace. The woman is the queen of voyeurs.

Yeah, this is terrible, but Nancy Grace (and those of her ilk) make big money off of this stuff. Her shouting about and bemoaning the event will do nothing to fix it. It'll just get a bunch of sheeple worked up and will make her a boat load of money.

DaphneApollo said:

Nancy Grace is the ONE. She can't stand this kind of stuff.

You are wrong! Nancy Grace loves this kind oif stuff. It makes her lots of money!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

Regardless...who cares about Nancy Grace. Even if she is the biggest loudmouth around, it shouldn't retract from the crimes committed against this child. This story isn't about her, it's about an infant that was found strangled and submerged in a freezer. My god...really? What all the banter should do is increase community and public awareness of the available resources for parents who want to give up their kids; those places will take the child and not ask questions....fire departments, churches, and hospitals...
edit on 26-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join