It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrence Mcenna

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

You are aware that McKenna himself made no, zero, nada connection between his TWZ "forecast" of Dec 21 2012 and the Mayan's?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

No I sure did not, friend. Thanks for the enlightenment.
My bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

No I sure did not, friend. Thanks for the enlightenment.
My bad.

Not really.

I believe that McKenna was lying. He was too astute in ancient histories not to have known about the Mayan dates and the obvious coincidences with his.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Just to satisfie you, my last reply to you, Mckenna originally found out the date November 16 2012 with a different mathematical calculation, different from the one timewave is based on right now.
Then he tried another calculation and he found out December 22 2012. From 1991, timewave was perfectioned and with the actual final, refined, corrected calculation he moved the date to December 21 2012.
I am aware of that, if this is what you want to know.
This doesn't changes the fact that timewave works with set date December 21 2012.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I think you are stating your opinion of McKenna and nothing more. To say that he was lying is rather bold, don't you think? He sort of smudged the lines on the dates, but when you understand time and free will, you know that's perfectly acceptable. "'Round abouts" are all you can really hope for. That's why psychic predictions that state definitive dates or times are so often wrong. Too much goes into those outcomes to hit the mark on anything but the rarest of occasions.

Criticize McKenna if you like, but I would wager that you'll never produce anything like the body of work he and his associates did. Admiration is much more appropriate.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

I think you are stating your opinion of McKenna and nothing more. To say that he was lying is rather bold, don't you think? He sort of smudged the lines on the dates, but when you understand time and free will, you know that's perfectly acceptable. "'Round abouts" are all you can really hope for. That's why psychic predictions that state definitive dates or times are so often wrong. Too much goes into those outcomes to hit the mark on anything but the rarest of occasions.

Dennis McKenna is my source for reflections on his brother who he claimed was a liar, a showman, an exaggerator and a entertainer.

Take it up with Dennis. I just happen to agree.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Just to satisfie you, my last reply to you, Mckenna originally found out the date November 16 2012 with a different mathematical calculation, different from the one timewave is based on right now.
Then he tried another calculation and he found out December 22 2012. From 1991, timewave was perfectioned and with the actual final, refined, corrected calculation he moved the date to December 21 2012.
I am aware of that, if this is what you want to know.
This doesn't changes the fact that timewave works with set date December 21 2012.

You do know why, don'y you? He found out that his algorithm was incorrect and that fooked the entire TWZ software.

Btw, which version do you use, eh? There's only one where the algorithm was corrected and, still, even that version has never been properly vetted. Either way, the software is entirely unreliable except for folks who want to play Ghod or waste their time yanking around for the purposes that f8it their feeble agendas.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

His opinion is not at issue here. I was addressing you. Stand by your own thoughts, if they are indeed your own at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I want links, now.
Dennis and Terence were companions for life, they were thinking on same lines, researching the same things supporting each other.
You won't fool me , nor you will fool someone else with your LIES.
Show me the links or it never happened and I will never believe such a thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Just to satisfie you, my last reply to you...

And it wasn't which is why "Zagari" confidence in your ethics is seriously in question.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

His opinion is not at issue here. I was addressing you. Stand by your own thoughts, if they are indeed your own at all.

"His" who?

I stand by everything I post.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I think we can all see pretty clearly what's going on here. It was nice talking to you but we don't need trolls. Thanks for your *cough* contribution.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I think we can all see pretty clearly what's going on here.

One thing is for sure, in all of your posts, everyone of them has been to pick at my opinion while you have yet to once, not once, post anything about the TWZ theorem, software or its useability (or in this case serious lack thereof) so next time you desire to call TROLL, look home first.

ITMT, I'll continue to address the OP and in that respect...

Maybe "Zagari" is tossing me about for fun. His posting history shows great passion, if not misappropriated energies. TWZ is not for individual predictions or assumptions or for personal introspection. This is where "Zagari" is unwilling to adhere to the very wishes of the Developer of the theorem and the software.

Why? It is clear what the Developer has set as the limitations so I cannot entitle "Zagari" with the possibility of being undereducated.

OK, he's jerkin' our chains.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
[more

What an incredible ego, such a sense of superiority...
Cosmic Egg posted many and many things about timewave in the main timewave thread.

Of course timewave is not for personal predictions, it is not an horoscope. It is a humanity biological clock.
A person with intuition can anticipate coming historical events.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Is it really necessary for this to become an "is not/is so" argument? I think it's safe to say we know where you guys stand on the issue... so does anyone have any substance to add to their arguments, or are we just looking for the last word at this point?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
Does anyone know where I can find a list of dates that resonate with one another?

Perhaps Zagari might know?

I was watching a video on Youtube where McKenna ran off a few, which I found very interesting, but I've not been able to find a comprehensive list.

I think my question got buried...

And here's the video I spoke of. Worth watching.

edit on 3-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join