It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrence Mcenna

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ok well right now the only thing that still freaks me out about december 21st is timewave zero.

Can someone just debunk it for me so i can relax.

I dont buy the mayan crap, or the nibiru crap but the timewave zero was produced in mid 90s before the hype and it creeps me out a bit.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Isn't it about a great evolution? Also, according to the wiki, the original date was not 21st of December.

So go ahead and sleep.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
well you should be creeped out,.
there is a reason why the graph declines to zero,.
Good luck to you,..on your survival

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Their is a ongoing thread about the Timewave Zero..you can view at this link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zagari is knowledgeable on the Timewave as are some others..wish I could answer your question but maybe take a look through the posts for information and the latest thoughts from those who know more about it..Cheers Coco

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Mr. McKenna was the man! May he rest in peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

Type Timewave zero into the search function here on ATS and go have some fun.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

stair at that thing long enough and your teeth will rot out.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The stone in the wall of the pyramid that said the dec. 21 2012 date is "The Return of the 9 Gods"? Supposedly that what the back of the wall stone says..We will know soon enough..

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I did a quick search for some of his books and found a great link for free pdfs without a torrent client:

The Evolutionary Mind
The Invisible Landscape
Food of The Gods
The Archaic Revival and
True Hallucinations

Here's the link; they're all on one page

Esoteric Online

I downloaded all of them to read soon. Hope this helps someone...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212
but the timewave zero was produced in mid 90s before the hype and it creeps me out a bit.

Long before that, actually. Terence first came up with the Timewave Zero idea in the early to mid 1970s.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212
Ok well right now the only thing that still freaks me out about december 21st is timewave zero.....

timewave zero was produced in mid 90s before the hype and it creeps me out a bit.

If I remember correctly, he changed the date of prediction to fit the 12/21/12 hype,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Mr. McKenna was the man! May he rest in peace.

I wish he was still around for these times... he was very intelligent, insightful, even wise to some degree...

Why couldnt Dick Cheney have gotten highly aggressive brain cancer instead, and died in his place? Or some other psychopathic, wicked demon, like a Rothschild?

It seems the good really do die young. And yes, 53 is young in a modern, industrialized Western nation... or at least it SHOULD be.

/sigh.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Actually, that is not what the stela states. It is not part of a pyramid. The stone refers to a date when a ceremony is to be held.

Here is what an archaeologist has to say
haecceities.wordpress.com...

In conclusion Gronemeyer and MacLeod suggests that il ye:n Bolon Yokte’ ta chak joyaj should be understood as “‘the seeing of the insignia/adornments of the god’ in a public display of office-taking, wherein the office is itself signaled by the attire and accessories of the god” (p 37). It should be obvious to anyone that there are no indications that the Maya were describing an apocalypse.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I too recommend going to see what Zagari is doing. He is trying to do experiments in which he tries to predict events based on past similar points in the TWZ graph.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

Their is a ongoing thread about the Timewave Zero..you can view at this link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zagari is knowledgeable on the Timewave...

rofl

Zagari Jr. or Zagari Sr.?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join