It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to my party!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi, just introducing myself! I'm a conspiracy theorist and can't wait to get into some debates!

I love science fiction books and rap, but I love metal and jazz too! I'm awake to the NWO and ILLUMINATI FREEMASON agenda! LETS DENY IGNORANCE

I think we can all agree it's a wild and crazy world out there!
edit on 25-6-2012 by GardenParty because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2012 by GardenParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GardenParty

Welcome. Tell us more about yourself. What conspiracies are you interested in? Also be sure to check out the FAQ and ATS's Terms and Conditions to get used to how the website operates.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Oh yeah, thanks for the links! I read over the terms of service pretty carefully before I started posting, my friends said that this website has a lot of rules.

Well, I guess you could say I'm interested in:

9/11
Oklahoma City
WW2/Hitler/Israel/Zionism
Secret Societies
Chemtrails
Vaccines
Aids
Astronauts are Freemasons
Richard Hoagland/Dark Mission

I'm also very spiritual and am in tune with the truth vibrations! I can hear the celestial song at times. I am here to bring light to the world and find the truth in everything. The one thing that's a buzzkill for me are BAD people and secret societies people. There are a lot of good people who don't know what the higher levels do, but there are some truly crazy people out there!
I don't think there's a conspiracy theory that I don't want to hear haha so bring 'em on!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
lol... When I saw "GardenParty" I thought you were another candidate for the upcoming elections here on ATS....

lol...

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Very interesting. Well I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. Just watch, though. There seems to be a lot of naysayers and disinfo agents creeping on these forums. They jump at any opportunity to call a conspiracy theory "stupid" or try to shoot them down.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

That sounds like it would be a pretty awesome political party!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Eh, people can say whatever they want. The truth rings clear as a bell and I have no room in my calm mind for clutter. I hope I enjoy the community here as much as I've heard from my friends.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the Machine!

I wish you a pleasant stay!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Oh and a lot of people on here love using the Websites tagline "Deny ignorance" for their own agenda. So basically you have people from conflicting sides of any subject claiming that the other side is going against "denying ignorance" with their viewpoint.

For instance, say an atheist vs. a Christian debating religion vs. atheism. In the course of it the atheist may say, "The point of this page is to deny ignorance. So why are you here spouting this ignorant religion crap?" Or the Christian could say, "ATS is 'deny ignorance.' No idea how atheists can claim to do that while remaining ignorant of their Creator."

You'll see it soon enough. It's annoying. If only I had a dollar for every time I saw someone invoke "deny ignorance" as part of their argument for their viewpoint.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

That sounds like it would be a pretty awesome political party!

lol.. it does doesn't it? And we do not have that particular party yet! Just about everything else under the sun though!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well it does sound a bit, name-wise, like the Green Party. But it could be a very pro-Environmental and naturalist political party. Work up a party platform

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I am only the political correspondent... no party platform for me!

edit on 25-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ahh, I was thinking this was going to be a real garden party!!!

OH well Crack open a bottle of your finest and enjoy the celebration of truth!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

ANTAR knows exactly what my name means

Thank you!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario Canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Welcome GardenParty

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

YAY! Thank you Johnny. I will observe the rules of conduct and act accordingly! Thank you guys for such a great welcome!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
...well...just stick to the 'protocols of love' and you'll be fine...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

I don't try to hide my IP address. Am I to be exposed to harrassment from moderators as well? I thought that speaking about banned members was against terms.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GardenParty
reply to post by alien

I don't try to hide my IP address. Am I to be exposed to harrassment from moderators as well? I thought that speaking about banned members was against terms.

it is. so is acting like them. Don't be that guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join