It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

# of partners

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Dam see this is what happens when you forget to read the threads you post in.

OK first, to that one dude who said he slept with 600 or so odd number women, dam bro I think you may need to get your ho'ish ass into sexaholics anonymous or something. I do not think that is a normal number, and your wife and to tell the truth a large number of women may find that a turn on, or maybe not that large a number. but still its not like its uncommon trait some females may be into.

But all in all that # more often then not leads to much drama sooner or latter. And that is why it matters, because its annoying. So ya dude it matters because not everybody is as lax on this thing as you and your wife are. OK you dig. Should not be all that hard a concept to grasp.

And wagtail, if you have to question yourself on certain things It is definitely something that is digging at you. And if your boyfriend has an itch on how many people you both slept with, and worse because you have not slept around as much as him, then he is possibly surprised and is feeling guilty on something, or on something he is planning on being up to. And this story is old, been said many times on ATS even, and most likely, he has itchy feet, and may be thinking of wandering and exploring a bit, even if he will be back. And if you have to question yourself on that, then things may follow that you may not be able to convince yourself out of, because of the very fact that you have questioned it in the first place denotes, that all that will follow may not be all that you can handle or will be willing to handle. Expect deliberation that may just come to late, but all choices are made long before there actions take place.

But some of the numbers people been throwing up in this thread, not that I am surprised but DAM. Even that number 70 dude the same goes for all you other slutty ass mofos, # I am not even sure if some of these numbers are supposed to be normal or not. But whatever! I know enough to know that it is for some. Or at the very least keep your # in your own circles, because as you are all used to that type of things it will limit the drama and blowbacks and all that junk.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Haha, thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.
I suspect you are right, but don't worry I'm all over it

Wag.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Bull.

How so?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join