It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men Of Bohemian Grove

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialExperimentLain
The pics later in the thread (with the younger guys wearing non-formal attire) happened at a different time. And which is also why there are no females in the later pics. Page 9 and on.
edit on 25-6-2012 by SerialExperimentLain because: added

Still debunked. The post (on page ten) says that the photos were taken at aviary camp in June...which makes it the Spring Jinx at the Bohemian Club. The infamous Bohemian Grove gatherings always take place during July. Sorry...but still awesome pics. The picture on page two are astounding...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by SerialExperimentLain
The pics later in the thread (with the younger guys wearing non-formal attire) happened at a different time. And which is also why there are no females in the later pics. Page 9 and on.
edit on 25-6-2012 by SerialExperimentLain because: added

Still debunked. The post (on page ten) says that the photos were taken at aviary camp in June...which makes it the Spring Jinx at the Bohemian Club. The infamous Bohemian Grove gatherings always take place during July. Sorry...but still awesome pics. The picture on page two are astounding...

Ah I didn't read through all the posts. This is what happens when you are lazy haha

thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SerialExperimentLain

No worries...Now...How about them ophthamologists?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Rattlers Camp. This is a small group but includes Bob Weir...a former member of the Grateful Dead.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I know someone who attended from Northern Nevada. Unfortunatly, I could NOT get him to admit to any secret stuff going on AT ALL.
He said the same thing we hear over and over. It's just about a bunch of male adults acting like college kids getting drunk day and night.
He DID admit that IF you know someone who attends these and strike up business discussions? You "might" steer business his way in the outside world,as opposed to a non-participant.

You know, the "good old boy" network. Kinda like Harvard or Ivy League Grads. They tend to try and conduct business between themselves when possible.

He dismissed any "secret rites" and ignored my questions about the whole "owl thing"

So now I don't believe him.

Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well my uncle is on the list of the Mandalay camp. He had asked my father to be his guest a few years back but my dad refused the invite. I don't know what to think about this however it has always been known about my uncles affiliation with Bohemian Grove and his membership in college at Yale as a member of the skull and bones. Part of me thinks the whole Bohemian Grove thing is way overblown and another part of me wonders if my uncle is of two mindsets. Eerie to see him listed either way.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by SerialExperimentLain

Nice...thanks!

It would seem that there are plenty of college aged kids there. One wonders who they are...though it isn't surprising that the next generation would be included to some extent.

Probably members of Skull and Bones being indoctrinated.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

They're supposed to deny it...though I am impressed he went so far as to admit business interactions...which to me are a given. It's fine; we are seeing it already too much in just cursory looks at the grove.

If the Grove was strictly for pleasure and debauchery than there would be no reason to put people who work at the Hoover Institute at Stanford in the same camp, right? But that is exactly what happened with the Cave Man Camp.

Besides...we know that there is a vow to secrecy due to the following video...in accusatory tones, David Gergen admits that there is...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by americanbuffalo1

What is your Uncle' name?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

lol Brings a whole new meaning to "Enemy at the Gates" now doesn't it. I honestly hope they don't just shoot the protestors for being on private land.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

They can't.
If they were to it would be all over the news and internet (because of all of the cameras there evidence would be captured) then people would realise what sort of people go there.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Sent you the info in a private message. I wish to keep a certain amount of privacy regarding myself and my family regardless of their leanings.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
lol Brings a whole new meaning to "Enemy at the Gates" now doesn't it. I honestly hope they don't just shoot the protestors for being on private land.

No one will be on private land so I seriously doubt that there will be any shooting. No storming of the gates, just storming at the gates...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
any one know if people will be live streaming from there?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

There's some iffy cellular access up there (I've been out to test) but as long as there is reception then there will be a live feed, Twitter updates and other social media interaction...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
any one know if people will be live streaming from there?

Ya, from behind every tree there will be a yellow stream.

Grown men who normally wear suits and push pencils get to urinate in nature, big deal.

If it bothers you, after you get your first billion dollars you can go there and tell them to grow up and knock it off already.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Bohemian Grove is private property... I can't see much coming of this other than protesters being arrested and paying out fines for the privilege

Spoken like a true GOP inplant!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Bohemian Grove is private property... I can't see much coming of this other than protesters being arrested and paying out fines for the privilege

Spoken like a true GOP inplant!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

i just want to see the protesters get arested

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As someone has already said, grown men. I wonder does that mean grown men and presidents, or just grown men who would be presidents, or who were presidents and politicians. Anyone remember Nixon's recorded remarks about the grove? And given that, would not anyone think that just to be there makes one vunerable?

Strange though that one poster said his friend did not talk about the rituals, after all rituals in an informal gathering can't be anything other that BS# can they? What a strange place the grove is at that gathering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join