It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men Of Bohemian Grove

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Many may already be aware of the upcoming Occupy protest being held at the gates of the Bohemian Grove. If not, here s a flyer -

The protest has resulted in the creation of a website which has all pertinent information including what I believe to be the first detailed list of who exactly attends the Bohemian Grove. While member lists from 2008/2010 are all over the web, including on this website, but a central location correlating names and professions/accomplishments is yet to be found. I have only found a few 'compilations' with only a handful of camps, ten at the most. I have started the long and arduous process of googling the names of people from each camp and have started posting them on the occupy Bohemian Grove website at The Men Of The Grove.

The list has only just begun and is far from comprehensive but the list is pretty much what everyone has expected but the list is not just CEO's, Congressman and Past Presidents. Lawyers and Doctors and even smallish business owners from California are present. This thread intends to highlight on some questions that may arise from looking at how the camps are filled and the curious inclusion of some people along with the obviously prominent business people of the Bohemian Grove.

First question - While the list is far from being exhausted, there seems to be a high concentration of Ophthamologists in the Grove and are the highest percentage of specialty amongst the Grove Doctors. Why would this particular field be of interest?

Second question - In the Cave Man Camp, Robert Langholz is a very curious member in a camp that is consisting of quite a few people from the Hoover Institute. Not only is his inclusion as a smaller business Director curious but he did contribute to Romney For President Exploratory Commission back in 2007. While this is certainly a Republican Gathering, does any one question that Preidential Candidates aren't vetted for the interests of these elite businessmen? Is there any doubt left that Romney is in their pocket and doesn't care about the people?

There are many more curiosities and thoughts but I figured that it would be good to get other people looking at it...the men of the grove are certainly no longer a mystery...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I only got a few things to say about this.

I WANT TO GO!

This is actually the most attention I've seen paid to the grove ever.
Almost as if the line, "It's about time" seems quite fitting.

First question - While the list is far from being exhausted, there seems to be a high concentration of Ophthamologists in the Grove and are the highest percentage of specialty amongst the Grove Doctors. Why would this particular field be of interest?

Actually, Project BLUEBEAM comes to mind...
Maybe they are their to take care of all the members optically.
For the future plans of holographic imagery?
Just a wild guess.

Good luck to whoever goes.
(and watch for their "special" police)

edit on 25-6-2012 by havok because: clarity.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ophthalmology?
Do the elite often need eye surgery?

Ssssssomethingssss very wrong tsss

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Good luck to whoever goes.
(and watch for their "special" police)

I will be there on the first Saturday at the very least. I'm on the Committee so I'll help set up and I look forward to seeing all of the other groups show up. Jones and RT are planning to have cameras there in some capacity...

The website will be growing throughout the year and my goal is to have the full 2600+ members accounted for. The information is just to incredible and could even lend itself to turning some theories into fact. Kenneth Starr and the Vincent Foster investigation is now suspicious again...because he was just admitted into the Grove within the past three years...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's a place for the rich and elite to get drunk and piss in the outdoors outside of the public eye.

Seriously. from what I gather it is where the rich and elite go to partake in debauchery. Lots of drinking and outdoor pissing.

Weiss who was a guest there for 7 days put it best:

"You know you are inside the Bohemian Grove when you come down a trail in the woods and hear piano music from amid a group of tents and then round a bend to see a man with a beer in one hand and his penis in the other, urinating into the bushes. This is the most gloried-in ritual of the encampment, the freedom of powerful men to pee wherever they like..."

Seems like they have lots of college kids attending lately. Tons of pictures of college aged kids there can be found via google.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think this event will be look at my left hand while not watching the right.

After all the reporters leave there is probably another meeting a few days later.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I am über jealous.

But, that is fantastic as you should be able to provide a generous amount of information.
I am still going through the list and looking up a select few names.

Good grief, look at all the opthamologists'.

Something is definitely up.
This will be a thread to watch.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialExperimentLain
Seems like they have lots of college kids attending lately. Tons of pictures of college aged kids there can be found via google.

They are restricted to just serving...the college kids are the temp worker they hire every year...

havok - I will definitely be taking pics and talking to people...updates will be made...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bohemian Grove is private property... I can't see much coming of this other than protesters being arrested and paying out fines for the privilege

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Bohemian Grove is private property... I can't see much coming of this other than protesters being arrested and paying out fines for the privilege

The organizers are very conscious of the possibility for arrests and they are going to meet with law enforcement prior to July 14th...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

They are restricted to just serving...the college kids are the temp worker they hire every year...

The college kid pics I'm talking about involve them drinking beers and mingling with others.

I can try to dig em up if you want to see. They are not servers, you can distinctly identify and differentiate the servers.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The organizers are very conscious of the possibility for arrests and they are going to meet with law enforcement prior to July 14th...

A lot of good that will do them....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I can try to dig em up if you want to see. They are not servers, you can distinctly identify and differentiate the servers.

Please do. Sorry...I am a bit skeptical. I've been looking into the Grove with a larger magnifying glass than many and have yet to see college kids mingling with the members. There was an instance when Jimmy Buffet showed up out of the blue to present the award to their 'talent show' but that is hearsay (no pictures).

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

A lot of good that will do them....

We shall see. What many do not know is that there have been protests for something like thirty years with only a few instances of arrest. I'm not envisioning a major day for the police...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Please do. Sorry...I am a bit skeptical. I've been looking into the Grove with a larger magnifying glass than many and have yet to see college kids mingling with the members. There was an instance when Jimmy Buffet showed up out of the blue to present the award to their 'talent show' but that is hearsay (no pictures).

I'm new here and don't know how to embed, but look through this thread:

forum.prisonplanet.com...

The thread has +400 posts and there are TONS of college aged kids dressed up all nice and dining/drinking there.

Just a few random ones from the thread:

i87.photobucket.com...
i87.photobucket.com...
i87.photobucket.com...
img509.imageshack.us...
img50.imageshack.us...
img6.imageshack.us...
img50.imageshack.us...

Some of these bottom pics, the kids are even wearing backpacks. The bottom on my list of pics also look the youngest.

There are really too many pics to list. Just browse the thread, they also have pics of the surrounding area to prove that it is indeed at the Bohemian Grove
edit on 25-6-2012 by SerialExperimentLain because: fixed

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SerialExperimentLain

Nice...thanks!

It would seem that there are plenty of college aged kids there. One wonders who they are...though it isn't surprising that the next generation would be included to some extent.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Nice...thanks!

It would seem that there are plenty of college aged kids there. One wonders who they are...though it isn't surprising that the next generation would be included to some extent.

I haven't looked through all the pics, but the closest thing I could get to identifying anything is this guys hat:

img6.imageshack.us...

It looks collegiate, it says OY (can't make out rest)

Can't think of any universities with those letters though.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I'm going with Yale. It's their color and their style of "Y"...I have no idea what aspect of Yale he is representing though...and it's possible it's not Yale. That would be my guess though...Hopefully someone here knows...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Debunked. The photos are on the premises but not during the Bohemian Grove encampment.

Inside scoop on new photos!!!

There was a wedding within the Grove in early August. It was not during an official encampment, and so females were allowed; at least until 9:00pm wherein all females had to depart while many of their males counterparts continued to celebrate. Hence, this is why the young men in the first photos are wearing formal attire; though their pink ties are a bit odd. I'm working on getting a copy of the wedding video footage. Stay tuned...

Still some good pictures though...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Debunked. The photos are on the premises but not during the Bohemian Grove encampment.

Inside scoop on new photos!!!

There was a wedding within the Grove in early August. It was not during an official encampment, and so females were allowed; at least until 9:00pm wherein all females had to depart while many of their males counterparts continued to celebrate. Hence, this is why the young men in the first photos are wearing formal attire; though their pink ties are a bit odd. I'm working on getting a copy of the wedding video footage. Stay tuned...

Still some good pictures though...

Its my understanding that the pics earlier in the thread (with females) were during the wedding.

The pics later in the thread (with the younger guys wearing non-formal attire) happened at a different time. And which is also why there are no females in the later pics. Page 9 and on.
edit on 25-6-2012 by SerialExperimentLain because: added

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join