It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CJCSI 3610.01A, the "truther stand down order"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

You post a photo taken of a beam that was cut by a torch during the clean up..a photo that has been on ATS for years btw..and you want us to take you seriously? Sorry. Have a nice night

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Bilk22

You post a photo taken of a beam that was cut by a torch during the clean up..a photo that has been on ATS for years btw..and you want us to take you seriously? Sorry. Have a nice night

But, he's an architect. Must be Gage, AIA in disguise.....same speed.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Either myself or 911 Files can answer with clarity virtually anything you want to know about the Pentagon Attack. I can answer most any questions about the aeronautical aspects or the military aspects of 9/11. We have both done a lot of work on fully answering our own questions and are virtually completely satisfied with the answers. They are not excuses, but are completely logical rational answer to the vast majority of the issues.

Answers are easy, OJ Simpson could find lots of answers. Flat is one answer to the worlds shape. These are just a couple of many completely logical rational answers that have been accepted over time. But finding and understanding the truth, reality, what really happened and where it is all going is not easy with such high political stakes involved. It is somewhat unfortunate that with all your great research and ongoing questions you fail to recognise all the issues, as this becomes just one more issue on the pile.

As one that does look for the big picture, the landscape of misinformation is one that everyone looking for the truth must confront. In getting to the bottom asking questions is what is important, so despite any alliances, judgements, agendas or perceptions an individual may have, keep up the good work as we all make mistakes. Many have been digging long and hard enough to keep all sources in context.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL!

9/11 Forum policies

Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.

In other words: Please tone it down to avoid a posting ban.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by samkent

And you were able to prove it wasn't?

Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

please elaborate.....Ive been under a rock for a few years.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Bilk22

That's not damage from an impact. It's not from shearing or bending forces. It's from planted cutting charges and the evidences is dripping from it.

No - its from the cleanup. This was down by ironworkers using thermal lances aka burning bars
to cut the columns so could be removed

End of this video can see workers cutting away columns

www.youtube.com...

Iron worker using Thermal lance to cut coumn

www.youtube.com...

Notice Firemen is foreground - now compre with cropped picture truthers like to post.......

Personally, I feel that the uncropped photo is more damning to the OS than the "truther" cropped photo. Why on earth would you begin the cleanup in the middle of the debris pile? Judging from the photo, it would have been difficult to even reach the column to cut it without clearing the surrounding debris first.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Im not saying that thermite brought er down, but having been in a field where one would recognize the difference at one point of my life, you cannot sit there and tell me a fire caused by jet fuel alone brought down those towers. That coupled with the many glaring inconsistancies that are staring everyone in the face the whole thing stinks to high heaven. And the explanation that was put out officially sucks toe jam from a fat mans toe.

Then there is building 7 which i wont even go into because that in itself is a whole other blatant slap in the face of anyone with a brain.

That being said, and having grown up with and worked for Ole Uncle Sammy my entire existance...again the document in question proves nothing in the way of the human divider.

My workplace puts out rules and regulation documents all the time, they are not often followed as advised due to constant revamping of procedure and a little thing I like to call departmental circumvention of those that need to know.

Just because a procedure is put out on paper, doen't mean its followed by the higher ups to a Tee. And having seen our Government in action in the past in regards to this type of behavior.....rightly so.

The document in and of itself is a cover your butt move plain and simple. its something that can be falled back on when things don't pan out the way they want them to. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReheatEither myself or 911 Files can answer with clarity virtually anything you want to know about the Pentagon Attack. I can answer most any questions about the aeronautical aspects or the military aspects of 9/11. We have both done a lot of work on fully answering our own questions and are virtually completely satisfied with the answers. They are not excuses, but are completely logical rational answer to the vast majority of the issues.

Well, we shall try. In context, there is absolutely no doubt what order was being referred to in the infamous Mineta testimony.

He [Belger] said, "Well, that's difficult to really determine. I would guess it's somewhere between Great Falls and National Airport, coming what they call the DRA, the down river approach."

It's obvious that Mineta was describing UA93 and not AA77. - forums.randi.org...

The Excel file he refers to is no longer available as linked in that post, but I have it archived here. He also created this video to help in the visualization of approach of UAL93 to DC.

So, on TSD's UAL93 was headed to DCA (Reagan National) with an approximate arrival time projected as 10:28 AM. At 10:16 AM, Andrews AFB began transmitting this warning to all aircraft.

Doesn't leave much doubt as to what "order" was under discussion.
edit on 26-6-2012 by 911files because: Add links

edit on 26-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

reply to post by samkent

And you were able to prove it wasn't?

Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

please elaborate.....Ive been under a rock for a few years.

dl.dropbox.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Reheat

Nice find/post.

But since when did truthers require the truth? They have been relying on hunches and misinformation the entire time.

How long did that thermite crap go on?

You both are seriously obsessed with "truther" bashing.. It's very disgusting actually.
edit on 25-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

They certainly are. Which leads to a few conclusions, they are either devoting so much time to defending the OS because they are trolls, they defend the OS for years to uphold it and spread disinfo, or they are just paid to act that way so that more pages appear in google etc.

What is certain is that they are not going to devote all those years and all those hours in a day to defending the OS if it stands up by itself. Obviously the OS does not stand up at all, otherwise they would not be here all these years later. No one on this planet would spend so much time defending their own government.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Check this link here and note the quote I will copy below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously, we play well with others..
I can feel your skepticism oozing through the interwebs. How could anyone manage a site like this, and keep things civilized? Everywhere you look online, from comments on newspaper sites to YouTube, people are acting like immature idiots. Not here. Our participants are passionate, and they care about these topics and want the world to care too. When a large group of people stop focusing on each other, and turn their attention to issues that are important to them, the magic happens and a tear forms in our eye. Now you've done it, you made me all misty.

Notice they say that everywhere you look online people are acting like idiots, but not here!

What a load of rubbish, of all the places to discuss 9/11 online there is no place like here where you will find OS'ers defending their precious tv story, their (ATS OS'ers) motives and behaviour are questionable.

The ATS OS'ers continuously act like immature idiots, they cannot write a comment without a childish insult! Classic techniques used against the 9/11 researchers they call 'truthers' and these techniques are known by many real 9/11 researchers.

Anyone who has spent enough time on 9/11 will know that people that brand others as 'truthers' do so deliberately, and the term truther is just a fictional term that the OS defenders created to try to ridicule anyone researching 9/11. However, that kind of behviour has the opposite effect, it makes people want to research more, pretty dumb of them to even think it would work!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwistHowever, that kind of behviour has the opposite effect, it makes people want to research more, pretty dumb of them to even think it would work!

Research and reason are good. I strongly recommend it. Then so-called truthers will perhaps stop disseminating lies such as the Mineta myth and air defense "stand down" (which never happened).

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Bilk22

That photo was not cut during the cleanup, you can see from the picture it was not even accessible, and even with these thermite rods, they would cut it in a less severe fashion. The cut in this photo does not even look clean enough to have ben cut manually, and the residue is too heavy.

There is an OS disinfo video on youtube that adds this photo to pictures of people using cutting rods, to suggest that this particular one was also cut with a cutting rod, and then you have a landslide of OS defenders, like yourself, who will then claim it was cut during the clean up.

The OS disinfo video on youtube, is such an obvious piece of disinfo, as are the claims this was cut during the clean up, some might have been, but there is nothing to suggest this one was because of the factors I have already mentioned.

So nice try, but this particular beam has not been cut by any workers, that is easy to work out. We know you will say otherwise, but you do like to deliberately twist the truth around to suit the OS that you have defended out of the kindness of your heart for all those years!

You are so loyal to the government, it's a rare quality to find, and I've found many such layal OS'ers in the ATS 9/11 forum. What's the chances of so many loyal government supporters, all in the same place, all giving up their freetime for so many years to support their government's version of 9/11 events?!

You should ask for something from the government for all the years of your time you have been loyal to their tv version of events, I'm sure they would touched by your loyalties!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by kidtwistHowever, that kind of behviour has the opposite effect, it makes people want to research more, pretty dumb of them to even think it would work!

Research and reason are good. I strongly recommend it. Then so-called truthers will perhaps stop disseminating lies such as the Mineta myth and air defense "stand down" (which never happened).

Shame I never see much of that from you or the other OS defenders here.

You're so sure about mineta and the air defense, but you are only theorising, so you cannot say what exactly did and did not happen, and to claim you know exactly is utter lies.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Originally posted by 911files

You're so sure about mineta and the air defense, but you are only theorising, so you cannot say what exactly did and did not happen, and to claim you know exactly is utter lies.

No, I am not theorizing. I just posted for you the statement of the guy Mineta was on the phone with, Belger. He was very specific about the aircraft being discussed and it's approach. FACT: Mineta was not in the PEOC when AAL77 approached. That is not my opinion, that is his statement. FACT: The Pentagon area was evacuated when an additional plane was inbound. FACT: Fighters were dispatched to intercept the UAL93 TSD track and defend the Pentagon.

The Mineta account hinges on one man's recall in so-called truther circles, ignoring a wide range of evidence that contradicts it. He did not arrive until the White House evacuation by his own statement. That could not have been 9:20. White House reporters video taped, and a Old Executive Building employee photographed a very identifiable plane that flew "overhead" just minutes after the evacuation began. That plane has been identified, VENUS77. It was in the position recorded at 9:46 while reporters were still trying to get to the Lafayette Park side gate to exit. The evacuation began no earlier than 9:35.

So keep on perpetuating myths. Anyone seeking the truth would have abandoned it long ago for lack-of-evidence.
edit on 26-6-2012 by 911files because: typo

I would think a real truther would be asking Mineta why his agency (the FAA) did not notify NEADS they were tracking an in-bound primary target approaching DC from the west no later than 9:27 (12 minutes before the Pentagon event). Might not have made much difference, but they could have alerted air defenses that AAL77 was in-bound.

Oh by the way ...

I'm not an "OS defender", I'm a truther. However, unlike many "truthers", I don't approach the subject of 9/11 with a pre-conceived bias. If you look at 9/11 with "terrorists did it", then you will only seek evidence to support that. If you look at 9/11 with "the government did it", then you will only seek (or see) evidence to support that. It is called confirmation bias. Neither approach works very well if a person is seeking the "truth".

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Reheat

Nice find/post.

But since when did truthers require the truth? They have been relying on hunches and misinformation the entire time.

How long did that thermite crap go on?

You both are seriously obsessed with "truther" bashing.. It's very disgusting actually.
edit on 25-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

They certainly are. Which leads to a few conclusions, they are either devoting so much time to defending the OS because they are trolls, they defend the OS for years to uphold it and spread disinfo, or they are just paid to act that way so that more pages appear in google etc.

What is certain is that they are not going to devote all those years and all those hours in a day to defending the OS if it stands up by itself. Obviously the OS does not stand up at all, otherwise they would not be here all these years later. No one on this planet would spend so much time defending their own government.

You make the best, and what should be the most obvious point to all of us, why are they still defending what has become accepted as fact, after all these years? They claim we "lie". Hmmm? What would we have to lie about? What purpose would it serve?

For the record here, I've been a Republican my entire adult life. I bought the 911 events hook line and sinker. I defended our reasoning for Iraq. Then one day recently, I woke up. I was sitting in my office not long ago. On my desk was a box cutter. After seeing the events that are occurring daily in this world and seeing that box cutter, something snapped. I saw that box cutter and said to myself, how could that thing do the destruction we're expected to believe it did? I mean in essence, box cutters took down those towers. Isn't that what we're supposed to really believe?

How could I have been so stupid as to not see it for what it was?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
saw that box cutter and said to myself, how could that thing do the destruction we're expected to believe it did? I mean in essence, box cutters took down those towers. Isn't that what we're supposed to really believe?

Google Satomi Mitarai

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22I saw that box cutter and said to myself, how could that thing do the destruction we're expected to believe it did? I mean in essence, box cutters took down those towers. Isn't that what we're supposed to really believe?

SGT Obie Thompson, a Marine Corps reservist, purple heart from Vietnam, instructor at Kang Rhee's Tae Kwon Do studio in Memphis, Tennessee. Wee hours of the morning in the mid-1980's he was killed by a junkie armed with a "box-cutter". He was a cop, he was tough, he was my training SGT, but he turned his back on the wrong man.

Don't underestimate box-cutters.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join