It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing: An argument over Potentials and its testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It has been noticed by me that some individuals here do not think Remote Viewing operates as defined.

When they make their arguments it seems to come from a complete misunderstanding of Remote Viewing. To argue against the workings of something you have to know what you are arguing.

I reference the idea that most atheist have a better understanding of and can quote the bible better then thumpers..

Remote Viewing, what is it?

Well you have to look into the origins

To my understanding.....

Russians got the idea US was experimenting with Psychic Warfare and Began a program. Well the Americans got wind of this. The CIA approached a few scientist to study the potential and develop a program for America.

America spent Billions to develop a Pen that wrote in space
Russia used a number 2 pencil

What importance is this...

The Americans Research was into why something works and how something works

The Russians research accepted the existence of psychics and began testing for them then using them

Now the Americans where left in a semi-lurch. Screw if you believe in it. Take a mere second and think this over. Your cold war adversary was developing a new technology that would give them the potential to control an opponents mind... and they had from the reports a good head start...

Put yourself in the shoes of a scientist who gets this offer from the CIA... We will fund you to do psychic research...

Just let this set in... The CIA approaches the scientist not the other way around... Where would you start today?

Now as we where going along what is remote viewing?

It is best described as the result of the Americans foray into psychic research.

So where to start?

Now we have to forgive my paraphrasing.... but this is to my understanding

What is psychic, how does it work, who is psychic.... these questions went through a lot of evolution...

The two scientist ended up (with swann) going through how humans process information... How humans take in information and how they process it....

All your senses continually take in information.. Your brain processes it to usable...

This is what I personally consider one of the first breakthroughs...

Think through this... If a person is psychic then their brain processes it... this means that it is a stimulus being processed by the brain..

The brain also develops a system of determining information...

It means you have a censor determining whats what...
IT develops short cuts and methods to determine things....

This is what I would consider the first major development of the process in the search for a psychic program.

Your brain processes all the stimulus it receives, sorting through the material with filters.

It matches the descriptions of computer science basics for the processing of information. (this observation came from training in operating naval equipment I was being trained on)

So what we have is the first part of what led to remote viewing ...

How the human brain process information.... You may not realize this but this is very important.. How you brain processes what you think...

It takes in the stimulus processes that information for use...

It was during this they came to another interesting idea... if it filter information, what does it filter out....

What are those filters?

So we have the first point we need to test... those filters that we all have, unless those here want to concede this point as we walk down this lane of history.....

How do yall want to test this first assumption... (note we are working towards Remote viewing step by step)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Forgive the messy process here...

I bought a lawn mower from home depot and it caught on fire during mowing as I was writing this crap... My friend using it is okay...

I have to put a note of my own suspicions here... I have to deal with this first tomorrow... This crap happens when I begin walking through the information... I post this as a warning... take it as you will

The experiment we need to design is to prove the filtering process of information....

At the mods... I changed what I had in mind a little bit.. a series of experiments in an attempt to walk up to the remote viewing process

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My only thought is that the military closed down the stargate project. Does it possibly still operate outside of that fact, possibly. I do take into account the program lasted for years before they terminated it. Makes me believe that it was working to an extent if they poured money into it that long. I am open to the idea, just never experienced it myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If remote viewing had some serious viability, I doubt or government would be spending billions to research and produce unmanned aerial vehicles, remote viewing satellites, etc.

We really started our remote viewing program in response to the Russians. They started it, and we didn't want them to have an edge.

I believe the gov even admitted they did find some statistically significant results, just nothing impressive enough to have military application. Hence abandoning it.
edit on 25-6-2012 by SerialExperimentLain because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Our souls have the ability to live through anything in creation. This is how we have the emotional ability 'empathy'. We can essentially transfer our consciousness to any object in creation, and live through it, or as remote viewing is concerned, see through it.

Now there are other variables, such as how well you can see and what you can see. This is determined by your focus and your willpower. Both of these can be sharpened and honed to precision, just like exercising does for the body's muscles.

So is it possible that we could telepathically connect to something we created in space, possibly even tuned a specific way to ones thought processes and wavelengths? Yes its most certainly possible. An out of body experience is no different, it is a movement of our consciousness that we are aware of.

Meditation helps sharpen focus. Being truthful helps build willpower.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The military doesn't end programs. The projects just go black.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
My only thought is that the military closed down the stargate project. Does it possibly still operate outside of that fact, possibly. I do take into account the program lasted for years before they terminated it. Makes me believe that it was working to an extent if they poured money into it that long. I am open to the idea, just never experienced it myself.

"Stargate" was a collection of RV projects covering many kinds of RV actionable and non-actionable intelligence. FYI.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
The military doesn't end programs. The projects just go black.

Although I would agree. most RVers from the original military group (Dames, Swann, McMoneagle, Smith, Targ etc do not belive that was so unless there was another group of RVers - remember there are but a few handful internationally that are known to be reliable - were trained and retained.

Possible? Sure.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Hi there. I just came across this thread. I am interested in giving this exercise a shot.

I am busy, but will try to spend time on the alpha numerics after the weekend. S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I know this is a resurrection of an old post, but I thought I would add my two cents, if I may.

In the 1950's a study was done to show a strange sort of statistical anomaly where humans were showing a rate of being aware of information before possible. I want to say the Standford Institute of Research, but I'm not 100% on that.

This caught the attention of the US Military which began to fund the research into psychic phenomena. The other reason was an awareness of Russian operative psychics. As such the program last for many years with an actionable team of remote viewers giving information about targets that was corroborated with other intelligence. Later the CIA would take over the program and rename it STARGATE.

Project STARGATE lasted until 1995 when it was finally terminated. The official story was no acceptable data was produced from the protocols. For the most part the death of STARGATE was the result of an over zealous general and worried Congressmen. The General would push the data as if it were fully accurate even when the operatives said the enigma targets were "iffy" (probably a result from an unsanitized cue). Eventually the evolution of Remote Viewing (RV) was transformed into CRV and later SRV, with the original form of RV becoming a mix of RV and TRV. CRV being Co-ordinated Remote Viewing, SRV being Scientific Remote Viewing, and TRV being Technical Remote Viewing.

The Remote Viewing Protocol was separated into stages. Stage 1 being the Ideogram. Stage 2 being the preliminary Senses. Stage 3 being the free hand sketch allowing for the beginning of the other stages. Stage 4 was the more in depth sensory data and basic information. Stage 5 was AOL unpacking which allowed exploration into anomalous AOLs. Stage 6 was full site contact and rendering of specific data (not limited to flags, faces, structures, or other things). Stage 7 was Analytics. After that the stages are contested. Some say Stage 8 is Geofix, others say Stage 8 is Verbals. Verbals tend to be lumped in with Stage 6 for others. The true final protocol was the Site Template. This was considered the "blue print" of the site. From there other data could be gathered from "higher prompts."

I hope that helps a little.

- The Grigori

top topics

join