It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techs Meditation/Chi cultivation tips for beginners! (Read if you're spiritually curious)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There seems to be a fair amount of you going through a period of great spiritual change, something that must be quite alien to some of you. If I can I'd like to offer some help with beginner meditation techniques which when experimented with and implemented into your own personal life could help improve the general state and quality of your physical, mental and spiritual well being.

Experiment with any and all of these techniques to find methods that work for you. Persevere, persist and question and you shall flourish on your spiritual path!

Attempt all of these in a comfortable position, any that suits you just make sure you are breathing deep, relaxed and comfortably, this is very important for chi cultivation. First you must feel the chi and get a hold on it.

1. Tap gently between your eyebrows roughly were your pineal gland/third eye is. Close your eyes, tap, focus on the tingle and attempt to cultivate it. Visualize the energy flowing through you, visualization is helpful but not necessary.

2. Do the same thing on your crown chakra in the centre of the top of your skull. Visualize and pull in some of that beautiful universal energy through your crown chakra and bask in the warm, comforting wave of energy now coursing into your body. Attempt to push it around your body, holding it in places and getting a feel for it.

3. Still having trouble feeling it? Don't worry, don't stress and don't give up. Relax, breath and keep trying. If to no avail then try the following.. sit in a relaxed upright position, breath and focus on your body. Relax your muscles. Close your eyes and visualize your heart, focus on your heartbeat, this may take a minute but it shouldn't be hard. Now visualize the blood coursing through your veins, feel it flowing and feeding your body, feel your breath giving you life and get comfortable with your body. Now try the previous steps you should have more luck.

Please reply with how you got on! If there is a good response I shall write more threads of a similar theme with a lot more interesting and engaging content!

Breath, absorb, pull, push and enjoy!

Tech

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Remember the more you persevere the easier it becomes and the better the results, practice makes perfect! When I began playing around with chi i stumbled upon it by accident and within weeks I could instantly put my body/brain/being into a state of ecstasy better and more intense than any of the previous highs I've experienced In my life!

Perfect for when you feel anxious or depressed.. screw prescription drugs!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Originally posted by TechUnique
screw prescription drugs!

That is what naturally occurs once you discover what chi/prana is

Every maladies can be cured with it (without ANY exceptions).

new topics

join