It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea condemns ‘grave’ use of flag during U.S.-South Korea war games

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
It is wusses like you that makes them so blatant , you don't appease tyranny , you confront it in strength . Oh and by the way just breathing upsets the north so you should consider no upsetting them .

I expect to see you on the front lines then, yes? Since you seem to know what "strength" is..

Oh, whats that? You're not actually going to do anything. Oh, okay. So you're kinda like that type of woman that screams and throws things from behind her boyfriend when he gets into a bar fight. Fair enough.
edit on 26-6-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
reply to post by liejunkie01

So the north is pissed we used a flag to denote the area to attack in the war games and you agree with this. The north is one of the most depraved nations ever to sit in authority on this earth . The evil they do is unimaginable and you worry about upsetting them by using the countries flag as a demarcation point .

Let me ask you this...if Iran or NK used an american flag as a target, do you think it would be shrugged off?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcamp2011
reply to post by onecraftydude

no, its something out of obumers play book, if he can cause a big enough crisis he can suspend elections, you know, the one he is going to lose in a few months. and he just cant completely destroy the USA in only 4 years...

I guess youre probably too young to remember everyone saying the exact same thing about 'W', and Clinton, and Bush sr.....

this type of garbage is spewed in every election cycle.
edit on 26-6-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcamp2011
reply to post by onecraftydude

no, its something out of obumers play book, if he can cause a big enough crisis he can suspend elections, you know, the one he is going to lose in a few months. and he just cant completely destroy the USA in only 4 years...

That is beyond silly. When has any president suspended elections do to war? The answer is easy, never. And War is the last thing Obama needs when he has an easy road to re-election.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Wake the hell up.

As 1st world nations, it's above the realm of common sense that you do not intentionally provoke warring nations with acts of irresponsible idiocy. You do not blow up other countries flags and fire bullets at it and act like it's "okay". I don't care what North Korea has done.. it has less to do with "respect for North Korea" and more to do with "respect for the Volatile state of the World" and not upsetting the balance.

Where do you people come from with your absurd obfuscation.
edit on 25-6-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

Absurd obfuscation? And you, a human, don't care what North Korea had done for decades?

Go back to your comfort zone, hide under blankets, while real humans, both men and women, protect you and your kind from constant and consistant intimidation by that baby tyrant Kim and his barbarian minders whom don't give a damn to humankind, like you.

Enough is enough!

May the HumanSlayers and HumanEnSlavers know there are limits to humanity's resiliance and depth of neck for collar chains, more so in these times when many have nothing left, with many innocent next generations to protect.

DO NOT MESS WITH HUMANKIND ANYMORE !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Wake the hell up.

As 1st world nations, it's above the realm of common sense that you do not intentionally provoke warring nations with acts of irresponsible idiocy. You do not blow up other countries flags and fire bullets at it and act like it's "okay". I don't care what North Korea has done.. it has less to do with "respect for North Korea" and more to do with "respect for the Volatile state of the World" and not upsetting the balance.

Absurd obfuscation? And you, a human, don't care what North Korea had done for decades?

Go back to your comfort zone, hide under blankets, while real humans, both men and women, protect you and your kind from constant and consistant intimidation by that baby tyrant Kim and his barbarian minders whom don't give a damn to humankind, like you.

Enough is enough!

May the HumanSlayers and HumanEnSlavers know there are limits to humanity's resiliance and depth of neck for collar chains, more so in these times when many have nothing left, with many innocent next generations to protect.

I swear people on this site are now posting directly out of a playbook. Some of these posts seem like copy and pastes from other threads. Same rhetoric.

Tell me, what is NK doing to "intimidate" america?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Wake the hell up.

Enough is enough!

How utterly bizarre and insane.

I don't have time for this anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join