It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Blockbusters - Could Your Life Be One?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You know these priviledged rich and famous people seem to often be given the chance to put their lives into film form and do quite well off of it. But why? I am certain there are ordinary people out there who have life stories to tell that can be far more interesting than the Eminems ect.

Question is who believes honestly that their life could be put into film form and be critically acclained like those already famous do. I would love to put my life into pictures, it would be truely thearaputic to me, I would have to be talking about stuff that is difficult for me and it could make life difficult for certain family members of mine but I would love to do it. Without sounding too self involved my life has had everything, mostly in a negative way but an interesting way to an outsider none the less. Who else would like to do this?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So do it! Seriously!

I realize you can't do a real movie, but you could write the script. You mentioned it would be therapeutic...reason alone to do it. And just maybe it'll be so good that we see it on the big screen!

Who would you cast as you in your movie? Other characters? What theme song?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
So do it! Seriously!

I realize you can't do a real movie, but you could write the script. You mentioned it would be therapeutic...reason alone to do it. And just maybe it'll be so good that we see it on the big screen!

Who would you cast as you in your movie? Other characters? What theme song?

To play me honestly I would say probably the guy out of donnie darko because of his style

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe your life is a movie, ie part of a greater simulation. And maybe that simulation is being played inside another simulation, and so on... or it could be that our existence is some kind of virtual reality game being played by God knows who... (excuse the pun).

top topics

join