It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is DOD? what do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello ATS

I noticed an individual who's name i do not recall kept making what were, fairly enough, considered off topic posts on various forums.

(Note: Strangely enough they do not seem to have actually started their own thread on their personal bugbear...)

The posts were stating that ATS is owned run and managed by the C.I.A.
That certain members are working for the self same organisation.

I watched the vid they kept providing as a link and i will post it here so you can decide for yourself.

However. Before i do this i want to question what the best approach of the average ATS'er should be to these accusations and of the veracity of these members claims.

To start i think that the claims being made are rational enough, infact, these guys make a good argument. ATS would be the perfect way of collecting information.

(It would certainly explain why some of the mods are a bit sensitive about certain topics such as Israel and suprisingly NOT sensitive about other topics like Cop bashing....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's funny.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(It would certainly explain why some of the mods are a bit sensitive about certain topics such as Israel and suprisingly NOT sensitive about other topics like Cop bashing....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The info in the description of the video is based on a 2004 April Fools Day joke.

No offense but it's getting a little tiresome that people are still posting the same joke 8 years later.

Closed.

Edit to add link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously... April 1, 2004.

Wow.
edit on Jun 25th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

join