It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Sounds, June,25th 2012- video -I've been hearing this for about a week now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
For the past week I have been hearing sounds in the sky that last only about a minute or less. I live north of Marysville, WA. I have had another witness to these sounds but I am hopeful that some other ATS-ers live in the area and can catch it on video as well. Every time the sounds start I do my best to confirm it then run outside to film it. Usually miss most parts of it.

I live next to a main road. A train runs through the valley. A small airport is about 5 miles away. I-5 is 3 miles away. Boeing field is 15 miles South of me (the opposite direction of the sound). And the Puget Sound is 7 miles to the west of me. I have lived here for 17 years and have never heard anything like this.

It's not a plane. They are frequent and distinct. It's not a train because the train is in the other direction. It's not a truck down shifting or using compression brakes. For proof of that I could record what that sounds like and post if necessary. The sound seems far off and starts loud every time then seems to travel west and curve south in the distance as it grows quieter.

I have two very short videos from my iPhone that caught the sounds after they started. The sound will need to be turned up but you won't miss it. It sounds somewhat like an A-10 tank buster shooting a Vulcan gun in the sky. I was a marine so I know that sound and that is as close as I can come to describing it.

Since I don't have an ability to post video here I want to give a link to where I've posted them on youtube

YouTube Sky Sounds

I hope thats cool. Really hoping someone else here can coroborate with other videos.

Cheers

link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction, this thread is now closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

link   
2nd.
edit on 6/25/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

join