It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its getting pretty scary in America - signs point to a major something or another

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Army Tanks on the street of St. Louis in military / police excerises - to protect the richer parts of town ~huh..
Police say they have been told if they have Alex Jones radio show App on thier phone is cause for disiplenary action.
JParc - area in Alaska
Fire Department is doing weird drills - Hazmat / bio / nuclear
Radio Frequency pollution is causing thought distortions
Federal agent said - well we got to feed our families ... whoa~!
Smart Meters - emit a frequency that makes people sick ?
CNBC states that we are all slaves of the major banks ...
Cell Phones - off but hot..... >??? (I plan to put my phone on a truck or a train the day SHTF... what are you going to do with yours ?
TSA hiring manager - to do a Memorandom Data Dump -
one hell of a show today -- whew! glad its over.... got my daily dose of fear mongering
This and Much Much more was on Alex Jones Radio Show today....

www.infowars.com

humm, makes me want to put on an Aluminum Foil Hat.... ha ha -- you cant make this stuff up'
but if your into conspiracy stuff - just pick a topic and research it and post what you find right here.

edit on 25-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You need to base your thread on more than "Alex Jones says".

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

ha ha -- you cant make this stuff up'

Alex Jones does.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

its open phones on the show today - just pick a topic theres like 20+ already... I got the Jparc part pretty interesting military reservation north of Anchorage, AK.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I know people in Home land security..... Their are constant drill's happening all the time in the U.S. state by state...Just like us firefighters, you have to drill in case of a emergency.

It has always been their, just with technology it is more prevalent. Ask questions they will be answered.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

i work for one of the bigger and more progressive Fire Departments in Florida. No special drills relating to haz-mat, bio, nuclear here. Of course we keep up to date on this stuff but, no special time or training being given now or in the recent past. No rumors of any of the things you've mentioned either.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I noticed the firetrucks in my town doing some weird stuff. They weren't responding to any fire, their sirens were off, but I watched them driving in different directions and away from the nearby station and one pumper just traveled through the parking lot of the strip mall I was eating at. I couldn't discern any rhyme or reason to what I was seeing. But you mention drills and I think maybe they were doing a drill of some kind. No idea what it would be though. I imagine that they don't take up time that they could be on call for to run around town doing training very often. In my town if you prank 911 and someone dies in a fire that they could have gone to while they were instead responding to your prank you get charged with manslaughter. That shows that being ready at a moment's notice is important to them, and yet this was important enough for them to spend their time and attention on some kind of exercise.

I would take AJ with a couple of spoonfuls of salt in my personal opinion, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Army Tanks on the street of St. Louis in military / police excerises - to protect the richer parts of town ~huh..
Was this detail your own conclusion or that which was released by the spokesperson for the Army?
Let's not make wild assumptions. Starting a new thread based on a topic that has an existing thread isn't going to help either, that is unless details that are inconvenient to conspiracy theorists who dream of martial law come to light.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

...and no special drills at our clinic/ level 2 trauma center....

but i think hospitals will be the last to know when the shtf.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Okay so a quick Google only brings this story up in the most far out sites there are. Don't get me wrong Alex Jones is okay to a point. For the most part though he is a blowhard; this is coming from someone who used to support him. Yes I admit I was duped into supporting him with a year subscription. It is not something I will do again.

After years of being around this stuff I have learned that he is what he is, a blowhard. He loves to fear monger. It might not be that he intentionally does it, but he does know how to make a buck off of his ranting.

That being said the thing that points to this story being BS the most is the "if they have the AJ app on their phone.....". I am not saying there were not tanks in St. Louis, but I am saying this is fear mongering at its best. I am just a few hours south of St. Louis; I have participated in a large training exercise. The exercise I was in included one of the hospitals (out of two), three ambulance services, four fire departments, and a few of the larger factories (I am a first responder and hazmat for one of them). Involved was three counties of the area, and it lasted about four hours.

Regardless, I stand by my first thought of BS simply because of the app thing. If that had been left out it might have been a bit more believable. But really why just the AJ app? This is classic AJ garbage.

Raist

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

It was one of the phone callers information - to protect the richer parts of town. I believe I heard it correctly.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

It has always been their, just with technology it is more prevalent.

At some point, we will no longer be able to use this line of reasoning. The internet has been around for over 20 years now.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What would you call first responders and disaster agencies that did not drill/train for potential disasters?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I also want to add that it takes constant practice in the response field to have any sort of an idea on what to do in a real event. If they do not practice they will be screwed when things really do hit, and many will be left for dead because of it.

Even with constant practice they cannot be ready for everything, but it gives them a few ideas and helps to make them better prepared. In St. Louis and anywhere in central and southern Missouri it is known that at any time the "big one" might hit. If it does it will disrupt all forms of travel. The only way to get many places would be ATV and then you still have to deal with waterways and flooding that is sure to come. There will be mass fires, and little to no fresh water. Hospitals will be left choosing who to help and who to just leave for dead. We are not talking a small event this will be huge.

The last time the "big one" hit it was said the Mississippi ran backwards and caused flooding. The bottom line is I am glad to see training going on. There are a lot of really bad people out there and they will become even more evident when the crap hits the fan. In many cases we will be left to fend for ourselves until some sort of help gets there. I can see this type of training taking place in larger cities. Even where I live the gang violence of St. Louis is working its way south. We see trafficking of many things on I-55, and there are all sorts of chemicals and military stuff that travels through these areas of Missouri.

Raist

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

look - I know - I'm not a mushroom - but you got to understand - when the trains were bombed in Madrid there was military/police drills going on, when 7/7 happend there were military/police drills going on.. on 911 there were Military drills going on. I think you can safely say there is a pattern going on... just a yellow light before it turns red if you would like.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Yeah, but the problem is when our saviours are actually wolves in sheeps clothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

What would you call first responders and disaster agencies that did not drill/train for potential disasters?

I would call them unemployed.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Ok where were the military drills on 9/11 ? Were they in NY ? DC ? or PA ? You see we had three sites that day so where was the military drill ?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here's an interview from drake. ( from about 3mins to 30 min mark, he has a message about all this. It's good info and relates to this thread.
www.youtube.com...
He's basically saying be on guard it could be going down citizens to be on guard and start to protect the local infastructure from rioters.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Ok where were the military drills on 9/11 ? Were they in NY ? DC ? or PA ? You see we had three sites that day so where was the military drill ?

There were drills in NY at the exact same time for highjacked airplanes. The air traffic controllers didn't know the real highjackings were not part of the drill. Same thing on the London and Madrid train bombings.

I thought you knew this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join