It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning Behind Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Warning, this is a long article, but well worth the read:

Souls can only incarnate into bodies with DNA responsive to and compatible with that soul. Because souls are shaped by experiences and thoughts, different soul types will reincarnate into different body types of the same species. As humans, their personality is influenced and restricted by the characteristics of their soul. Spiritual evolution is limited by one's biological, genetic, and physical composition.

For instance, a dog cannot grow emotionally as we do because their brains are biologically incapable of perceiving the same range of emotions. Dogs also do not feel equal self sacrifice and devotion to truth that some of us humans enjoy, and we are therefore superior to them. Lastly, since all souls, once out of the physical body and deep into the stages of the afterlife, are essentially the same being, there is no place for evolution in the spiritual realm; all evolution occurs on the physical plane of existence.

This is why planet earth is so valued by the powers that be. It is the perfect training, evolving, and learning grounds for positive souls with the privilege of physical presence. In this region of the solar system, without an earth, there is no evolution, and whatever pain a soul is in continues indefinitely until that soul can reincarnate to evolve out of its pain. Because souls evolve by earthly hardships, new types of souls can only develop by modification of the older ones over millions of years of evolution. Thus, if a sudden jump occurred in the genetic sophistication of a species, a spiritual void would be left as the older souls would be outdated and incompatible with the newly created species. The new species would be born as still births unless some source of soul were available that is suitable with the DNA of that species.

Full article here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'd appreciate it if you read the article before making any comments, please. Thank you.
edit on 6/25/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please use EX tags not QUOTE tags for non ATS content.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'd appreciate it if you read the article before making any comments, please. Thank you.

What don't you please tell us what YOU think about the article first?
It is the custom here to post a link and our own assessment of the material.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Because I want people to read the article first and make comments on the article rather than comment on just and only my comments.

Why bother posting an article if that's going to happen?

This place has a nasty habit of ignoring things people posted and won't read an article or view a video.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Because I want people to read the article first and make comments on the article rather than comment on just and only my comments.

Why bother posting an article if that's going to happen?

This place has a nasty habit of ignoring things people posted and won't read an article or view a video.

That's because it's standard here to give a synopsis of the material you're posting.. If you want people to be interested in it, tell us a little about it first.

The article is based on pseudo-science, makes a bunch of assumptions right off the bat. Claims that souls can only inhabit compatible bodies, assumes reincarnation, alleges that we are reincarnated ancient aliens.

It also claims humans are superior to dogs, which is a blatant lie. Just sayin'.

Little did he know before entering that the pyramid and its shafts function as a soul transporter to and from the Orion constellation, and midway through his meditation his body is vacated and replaced by a draconian walk-in.

I thought the Great Pyramids of Giza lined up with Cyrus..not Orion.
edit on 25-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I just finished reading the article linked. It is an interesting description/explanation/theory, a lot of which I was aware and some of which I believe and have for some time. Some of it reminds me of the epic story told in Babylon 5 season 2 or the war between the Vorlons and the Shadows using man kind as pawns rather than fighting the war themselves. No this story and the article are not connected, but there are parts that are similar in understanding. With that being said, what type of conversation are you wishing to spark with this article?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We don't need to go to that extreme with our thinking. I suggest that the "medical exams" onboard the UFOs are actually done to change the DNA of abductees so that altered DNA will be passed along to their children. In that way, a progressivie lowering of the agressiveness of the human animal and other changes will result within several generations. One side-effect of that DNA change is what we are exactly seeing these days, a degenderificatiion of males and females.

The DNA carries the facts and that is why full service DNA work is done in secret. There would be little other reason for secrecy in revealing the entire DNA strand for humans. As "Clinton would say, It is the "junk" DNA, stupid!"

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe there is no meaning behind abductions. It's quite possible that they are merely inter dimensional deviants that like to stick probes into rectums.

Dogs, IMHO, can and do grow emotionally through the same stimuli in which humans grow.

top topics

join