Official "Undeclared Party" Headquarters

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My platform will be a simple one.

The last thing we need at ATS is a person holding the honorary title of "Regent", running around trying to stir up debate and change things at ATS and making a general nuisance of themselves.

I will leave ATS in the very capable hands of the Owners and Moderators of ATS who have done a remarkable job to date, considering the diverse nature of opinions of ATS members.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I believe your ideals and proposals amount to...well...this!

or this!

So, in a grumpy but polite tone, I wish you luck with your campaign, but not really. Crankiness is a cross I have to bear on my own. No disrespect to the existing ATS Owners, administration or mods implied or expressed.

Disclaimer: Curmudgeon supporter here. No advertisement, just honest disclosure.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
My platform will be a simple one.

The last thing we need at ATS is a person holding the honorary title of "Regent", running around trying to stir up debate and change things at ATS and making a general nuisance of themselves.

I will leave ATS in the very capable hands of the Owners and Moderators of ATS who have done a remarkable job to date, considering the diverse nature of opinions of ATS members.

That is all.

Well I do that anyway and I'm not even Regent.... yet

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Breaking News

I have just concluded secret negotiations for their backing, moments ago.
edit on 6/25/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

So your Cat haters as well, eh?

Cat's are marvelous beasts who are so efficient at survival, they only need be a awake a few hours a day to see to their needs. If it ain't broke, they don't run around trying to fix it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Curmudgeon:

archaic : miser
: a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man

We all grew up with a Curmudgeon in our neighborhoods. Nothing but trouble and complain, complain, complain.

OK.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The good citizens want to know if the platform on which you are running is going to be one you can uphold, or if this is something that might get thrown in the bin the second you are elected?
edit on 25-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Huh? Cat hater? Where'd ya get that from? I love cats!

ETA
edit on 25/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am clearly the most apathetic candidate, you should all therefore vote for myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Huh? Cat hater? Where'd ya get that from? I love cats!

ETA
edit on 25/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

Tongue placed squarely in cheek '___' (is the '___' intentional?). It was you who called Cat's apathetic. I'll get my campaign staff to review the validity of my statement and then promptly forget about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

The good citizens want to know if the platform on which you are running is going to be one you can uphold, or if this is something that might get thrown in the bin the second you are elected?
edit on 25-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

You can take my promise to do nothing, try and change nothing and fade into the background to the bank.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

OK, mine too bro. As for '___', well, most people seem to make up their own minds about that no matter what I say but is that um...really relevant? It's not like I'm on it now yanno.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
I am clearly the most apathetic candidate, you should all therefore vote for myself.

I'm not certain how to counter that one. If you really don't care at all, that may lead you to try and do something rash.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

OK, mine too bro. As for '___', well, most people seem to make up their own minds about that no matter what I say but is that um...really relevant? It's not like I'm on it now yanno.

Flashbacks! At any moment you could go mad and.........................? Oh well, nobody would notice I suppose.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Ha, a star for a myth? Faaaaaaaake!
Flashbacks only exist in science fiction films!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555I'm not certain how to counter that one. If you really don't care at all, that may lead you to try and do something rash.

Clearly the solution is to give me absolutely no power at all. I'm just in it for the fancy prestigious title anyways.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Honesty is always refreshing.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Good Luck in the elections Blaine91555. It was nice meeting you.

top topics

join