It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Reptillian Undersea Bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Andromeda Council destruction of reptilian bases

...under Washington, DC, Denver and other DUMBS

These ongoing Andromeda Council police actions against reptilian undersea bases off the Middle East and China are similar to sonic energy beam weapons actions that resulted in the destruction of underground Draco & Hydra reptilian bases under Washington DC, on August 23, 2011 and later under Denver, CO, and in the south-west U.S.

Independent researchers have confirmed that these deep underground 'military' bases (DUMBS) were destroyed by advanced ethical extraterrestrials using advanced frequency weapons.

See Andromeda Council - War with grey-Draco reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

Full story here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Main site for these classic files here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 25-6-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: accidentally hit the enter before I had a post

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Salusa from Sirius channeled the same today

the channeling of Salusa

We know where the hidden facilities are and they will be destroyed to ensure they are never used again. Indeed, we have already commenced closing down underground bases, and are disarming the dark Ones as quick as possible.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I read most of this stuff like fiction but secretly inside I am sure hoping it is all true.

I look forward to the day this "dream" is over so I can get on with my purpose in life even if that purpose is to count the blades of grass in the field.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Undersea bases DUMBs
I really want to believe that this is true But

Independent researchers have confirmed that these deep underground 'military' bases

Without a link to the Independant Researchers or a least some verification
I would be as Dumb as stick to think this actually happened

Cran

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Alfred Lambremont Webre
www.ufodigest.com...

"The original entry was not prepared by me. My view is that Wikipedia's action continues to be part of the CIA time travel controlled US Presidency's retaliation against me for having exposed Soetoro/Obama's participation in a 1980-83 secret CIA jumproom project."

This is his statement about why wiki is going to remove his page.

Yeah, very reliable source ya got there.

edit on 25-6-2012 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
sounds cool
but any evidence to back up the claims?
phil schnieder springs to mind
but, yea, evidence please
not just theories
solid evidence, like a ray gun

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Anything and everything from those Hoaxers at GFL is just that..a HOAX.

There is nothing truthfull that's EVER come out of these people.

They just like money and taking it from suckers.

~Tenth

ETA
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Mon Jun 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Dang I must have slept through it did they do it last night? Hold on......the airport is still there.Why no abrupt mass displacement noises aka explosions?
I'm sorry Denver reports no overt activity at this time.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have a story involving some deep underground base activity, although not involving reptilians. An old friend of mine told me a story a while back about him getting a government contract to do some painting. When he arrived at the base, he was blindfolded, placed into the back of his work van, and armed MPs drove him and his van to the site that he was to paint.

He told me that they came to a complete stop, he heard the sound of machinery lifting something very heavy (he speculated that it was a section of the road being lifted), and then they traveled down a steep decline for quite some time. He knew the base fairly well, and I've been on it several times myself. It is in an area that is relatively flat, and nothing that could be interpreted in the slightest as a steep decline.

They traveled for what he believed was several miles underground until they reached the place he was suppose to paint. He was led into a room while still blindfolded, and the MPs brought his painting supplies to him. He wasn't allowed to leave the room, and was monitored by armed MPs the entire time. After he completed his painting, they blindfolded him again, returned him to the van, and drove back out. Again, at the top of a steep incline they came to a complete stop, and he heard the sound of machinery. They never removed the blindfold until he was once again at the main gate.

While this story doesn't prove anything about reptilians, for me it's some evidence that the military does indeed have secret installations deep underground that the general public has no clue about. The person that told me the story was reliable, and had never been one to exagerate a story...I fully believed what he said...
edit on 25-6-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is not meant to be a hoax. This is what these people believe.

top topics

join