It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunting Photos--See what you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would like to hear what the resident paranormal experts and everyone else have to say about these photos that I have taken.

Here's a photo that I took at a local church/cemetary. In the church window, you can clearly see an elderly lady, with glasses and a black pearl necklace, looking out the window. Yes, she's green. I have gotten incredible EVP's at this location.
imageshack.us...

This one here looks like a heart-shaped orb. Is it a bug, lense flare?
imageshack.us...

This one, I lightened up and cropped after I saw this baby coming out of the headstone. I went back and found this headstone and it is a baby's grave. As far as the puppy goes, that's what it looks like to me. The green stuff, IDK what it is and there were no grave flowers or decorations over where it is.
imageshack.us...

This one here, I stopped to take a pic of this deer and after I uploaded on my computer, I noticed something where I put the white square. It looks like a shadow person in a trench coat and a top-hat. It could be just an illusion, I don't know. Tell me what you think.
imageshack.us...

This next one, I took at the church/cemetary and noticed something where the bare spot is. Zoom in on that orb. It looks like a ladies head coming out of the ground. Maybe I'm seeing things, that's why I want your opinions.
imageshack.us...

This one is a slave graveyard down the road from where I live. Very spooky looking. I know most people write orbs off as dust or moisture, but still, it looks paranormal.
imageshack.us...

Last is this old, creepy house. It has all kinds of things going on in this photo.
imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry guy, but I am not seeing a single thing that you are.

Maybe you are trying too hard? I know that it is possible to get carried away with this. When Ghost Hunters first hit the SyFy channel, I went hog wild with hunting ghosts and trying to find evidence. It got to the point where I could swear that I would see things that were not really there and also getting incredibly frustrated that I was seemingly unable to photograph absolute proof of the afterlife.

I have since long gave it up.

But keep trying because you never know what will slip into frame right as the shutter opens!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This one:

...is very likely only a bug/fly/moth passing in front of the camera while you were shooting at 1/64s (which is a quick speed and "froze", so to speak, most of the flying bugs) with flash on.

Some other examples of similar photos that are showing bugs:

edit on 25-6-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I like the fact you have shared your pictures but i agree with an above poster. Some of the things you have pointed out I can't really see. I have always been funny on orbs as there are a few explanations to them. Look forward to what others have to say though, someone might find something you haven't...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yeah this forum has been rather slow and any pics are a welcome sight. Im on my phone viewing these so ofcourse I can't see anything paranormal.

Your 1st pic has me interested in where you took it because there is a church that looks identical to the one in your pic near me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
@Strafgod
The church is on pool road.

This is the way I should've posted this to begin with. Sorry.

Here's a blown-up image of the lady in the church window.

The baby on the headstone I thought was easy to see?

The shadow in a trench coat

The womans head coming out of the ground right where the bare spot is. Look at the orb. You have to save the image and zoom in on it to see it!

And graveyard orbs

edit on 26-6-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

top topics

join