It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are actually not what you think.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a brilliant thought, and this one may clear some of the insanity up you have heard up.

the Alien conspiracy theory, ask yourself why would the elite keep such an event from the public?

Heres why: They Aren't Aliens. (however the aliens are sort of responsible for what some saw, as is explained later)

UFOs are Humans. Simply not from the Current time line. (I.E Earthlings from the Future.)

If the future Humans were to have interfered at the wrong time, it would destroy both civilizations now, and the future civilization they originated/ have traveled from.

HENCE THE SECRECY.

humanity isn't ready nor capable of fully understanding the secrets of Time and the Universe. Though it won't be much longer.

HUMANITY MUST DISCOVER TIME TRAVEL ON ITS OWN.
The consequences of outside interference are beyond reasonable understanding. (Hence the SECRECY)

Know that in the mean time the benefactors must wait/watch in silent observation.

They saved Humanity(themselves) TWICE now.

At this point in time, humans are prepared to detonate a nuclear reaction(essentially small star) on the planet over resource disputes. This technology is the True Alien. Giving to you by those wishing to end Humanity before it even BEGAN.

The real problem and the cause of the secrecy is that at this point, time travel technology is far too dangerous or advanced for any one "human" colony, to use for their own petty gains.

You now see why little has been shared with the ancestors.

The Higher level of thinking starts now. The last 40 years have been more important than the last 400 million years. and the next 28 are more important than the last billion of the universe, as far as you should be concerned.

Humanity must step into the Light together.

No one nation will do it alone, thats too dangerous and they will be stopped. (a single nation would use the technology to benefit themselves, as opposed to benefiting humanity as a whole.) (leading to humanities destruction as a WHOLE)

This is where the idea Starts. the purpose,
It Starts here.

For those who are wondering about how actual true un-Earth originating aliens play into the equation.. read.

a group of Aliens are believed to be the outside influences that effected the original occurrence of the time line. (the first nuclear reaction resembling star activity was June 17, 1908)(far before the original niche time reaction had occurred)

The aliens tried to kill Humanity before it even really began. They attempted to get humans to kill themselves off before we became their competitor.

Like I said, the IDEA starts here.

Time Travel is not only real, but necessary at this point in time.

Stop Microwaving plastic.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I like your Theory, it makes sense, theoretically.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
a brilliant thought, and this one may clear some of the insanity up you have heard up.

the Alien conspiracy theory, ask yourself why would the elite keep such an event from the public?

Heres why: They Aren't Aliens. (however the aliens are sort of responsible for what some saw, as is explained later)

UFOs are Humans. Simply not from the Current time line. (I.E Earthlings from the Future.)

If the future Humans were to have interfered at the wrong time, it would destroy both civilizations now, and the future civilization they originated/ have traveled from.

HENCE THE SECRECY.

humanity isn't ready nor capable of fully understanding the secrets of Time and the Universe. Though it won't be much longer.

HUMANITY MUST DISCOVER TIME TRAVEL ON ITS OWN.
The consequences of outside interference are beyond reasonable understanding. (Hence the SECRECY)

Know that in the mean time the benefactors must wait/watch in silent observation.

They saved Humanity(themselves) TWICE now.

At this point in time, humans are prepared to detonate a nuclear reaction(essentially small star) on the planet over resource disputes. This technology is the True Alien. Giving to you by those wishing to end Humanity before it even BEGAN.

The real problem and the cause of the secrecy is that at this point, time travel technology is far too dangerous or advanced for any one "human" colony, to use for their own petty gains.

You now see why little has been shared with the ancestors.

The Higher level of thinking starts now. The last 40 years have been more important than the last 400 million years. and the next 28 are more important than the last billion of the universe, as far as you should be concerned.

Humanity must step into the Light together.

No one nation will do it alone, thats too dangerous and they will be stopped. (a single nation would use the technology to benefit themselves, as opposed to benefiting humanity as a whole.) (leading to humanities destruction as a WHOLE)

This is where the idea Starts. the purpose,
It Starts here.

For those who are wondering about how actual true un-Earth originating aliens play into the equation.. read.

a group of Aliens are believed to be the outside influences that effected the original occurrence of the time line. (the first nuclear reaction resembling star activity was June 17, 1908)(far before the original niche time reaction had occurred)

The aliens tried to kill Humanity before it even really began. They attempted to get humans to kill themselves off before we became their competitor.

Like I said, the IDEA starts here.

Time Travel is not only real, but necessary at this point in time.

Stop Microwaving plastic.

quoted for edit safety and interesting theory.

cool idea OP 10/10

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

I think it's pretty well accepted in the scientific community that time travel backwards in time can only occur when the first time machine is created. Meaning if we create a time machine today, then people of the future would be able to travel back to this time, but no earlier. So, if there's no time machine working in some lab right now then no one from the future can get to us.

edit on 6/25/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Take what you now know and spread it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

june 17 1908 the was the original bridge. Please,

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hmmm...interesting. Feed me more please

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Titor, is that you?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo
I like your Theory, it makes sense, theoretically.

Yeah, until you read tons of Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell, Jaques Vallee, George P. Hansen, Jeffrey J. Kripal, Mircea Eliade, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i agree strongly with you OP...
can i ask how you came to get this knowledge??..
did you just think this up on your own? or research?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think there is a little more to UFO's than all of them being just time travelers.

I think we have a combination of advanced government aircraft , time travelers and aliens amoungst us and that is why the craft vary so much that are seen.

We only have a few months left to go

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The first 3/4's of that post was excellent and it really had me drawn in, however the final 1/4 seemed like gibberish to me. I can accept the time travel opinion for the "ufo's" we are seeing in our skies and it would make perfect sense in fairness, combine this with the E.T visitations and there is a perfect excuse for secrecy within the government, perhaps Roswell was a failed time travel expedition??

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
The first 3/4's of that post was excellent and it really had me drawn in, however the final 1/4 seemed like gibberish to me. I can accept the time travel opinion for the "ufo's" we are seeing in our skies and it would make perfect sense in fairness, combine this with the E.T visitations and there is a perfect excuse for secrecy within the government, perhaps Roswell was a failed time travel expedition??

Whew I was hoping it wasn't me reading too much and things just went all ramble on me!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
reply to post by jiggerj

june 17 1908 the was the original bridge. Please,

You could try to be a bit more descriptive to some readers who have no idea what happened in 1908 on June 17 in a remote area of Russia known as the Tunguska Event. And how or why that relates to time travel and how UFO sightings confirm this theory or relevance to Time Travel.

I agree Humanity is too primitive and violent to handle something as profound as time travel, but this is not proof of any sorts that it Time Travel is possible. And if Humanity is united we still may not be able to handle all that comes with this power not unlike nuclear weapons which thankfully have only been used (as far as we know) twice in the last century.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Fairies abducted people, took babies and were responsible for periods of missing time. Do your 'time travelers' have the ability to show themselves in different disguises in the different centuries? No.

They aren't aliens nor time travellers

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, I have heard from some very credible sources on this site that aliens as we understand them are actually scary DEMONS controlled by SATAN and determined to win over the souls of humanity by turning people away from JESUS.

BOOGAH BOOGAH!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh and I forgot to mention it. I have considered this as well that Aliens/UFO's were human (not earthlings however but humans a bit more advanced than us). So if they are from the future would work as well.
edit on 25-6-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by truthinfact

I think it's pretty well accepted in the scientific community that time travel backwards in time can only occur when the first time machine is created. Meaning if we create a time machine today, then people of the future would be able to travel back to this time, but no earlier. So, if there's no time machine working in some lab right now then no one from the future can get to us.

edit on 6/25/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

I dont know about that,...,.,.,. you are admitting it is theoretically possible for someone to travel back in time,,,, which assumes that the future that person is traveling from,,, exists as much as the past they are traveling too,,,,, if the past always exists,,,, why couldn't a time traveler from the future create a device to allow them to travel to any point in the past?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Fun theory to play with and better than some. Explains the "aliens" fascination with a trivial backwater planet,

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Time travel is highly unlikely, because time is a measure of movement, the rotation of the Earth, the Earth revolves around the Sun, the entire Solar system is moving at a high rate of speed through space, the entire galaxy is spinning and moving at a high rate of speed.

The Earth is spinning at a rate of about 600 miles an hour at the surface. If you time traveled five minutes into the future without physically moving you would be at the very least slammed into a tree fifty miles away, if not within the Earth or out in the vacuum, or halfway into the wall of a building.. If you traveled years into the future the Earth would be hundreds of millions of miles away in space.

You would have to have teleportation at the same time as time travel for it to work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join