It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thin i figured it out..... Why aliens are abducting people....... Need your opinion.......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Greetings,

This is my first own thread...... please be kind.........

All the abductees claim that some biological sample were taken from them.... so my theory is that aliens are studying which tissue can be used to effectively make a biological entity(microorganism) that effects all the humans in the same way.........

Most of the people have the misconception that biological weapons can wipe the whole human race from the very face of the planet..... well that is absurd for now....... See the thing with Human Genetics is that no matter how rapidly mutating micro organism attacks the Humans they only affect a relatively small portion of them....

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS THAT THE MOST MUTATING VIRUS,ie. HIV VIRUS IS NOT LETHAL TO ALL........ THERE ARE RECORDED CASES OF MALAYSIAN PROSTITUTES WHO ARE HIV CARRIERS AND ARE NOT AFFECTED BY IT AT ALL OR AT LEAST NOT MUCH FOR PAST 16 YEARS WITHOUT ANY SORT OF TREATMENT..........

Human Genetics has so much diversity that it is almost impossible to design or create a micro organism that affects all of the human race at once.......

Microbiology/Biochemistry: all the known microorganism including our own human body cell.... Identify each other, identify themselves with help of cell markers...... these markers vary a lot in humans.... Drugs also identify the body cells or the microorganism by these markers......... You all must have observed doctors always give a time period range for curing of a disease...... eg. THE PATIENT WILL BE CURED IN 7-10 DAYS..... that is because drug reacts differently to every patient because of these markers..... Because Humans do not have any Universal markers........... They have similar markers but not Universal....

These Variations have increased exponentially in last couple of decades because of interbreeding among various human races...... ie interbreeding between Caucasians,Negros,Mongolians,Browns,etc............Racial tolerance is some thing that saved Humans......

Then there are reports of some metallic device in the nose...... I haven't figured it out its purpose fully but i think it is measuring device to see how long effects happen in body once the agent is introduced to person via air.........

this is my first thread so please be patient and i will be happy to explain should you not understand it.........

Primus

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is very possible....

But I think not happening.

If you were an advanced species, who could possibly travel across the known universe, or cross a demensional rift to come here, I would think you would have the technology to make a virus that could kill everyone....

Humans have that ability already - I'm sure they could have one brewed up in a few hours.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

well Humans do not have such capability.... it is a misconception for now.......

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
All the abductees claim that some biological sample were taken from them.... so my theory is that aliens are studying which tissue can be used to effectively make a biological entity (microorganism) that effects all the humans in the same way.

The only way to do that is to get a genetic sample from every person on Earth. But there's no need to do that. Except for a few random mutations, people are so genetically similar, all they need is a genome map, and you can just download that from the Internet.
DOWNLOAD HUMAN GENOME
No need to abduct anyone.

Why do aliens abduct people? Because we expect them to.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Humans Genetics might be similar but what i am talking about is Genetical marker unlike Genes it is present on the cell membrane like a identification card of cell...... That is how body cell can identify same body cells and foreign cells.....

Primus

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

Though I wouldn't completely throw out your theory, I have a few of my own, Mine are based on what and why WE would experiment on aliens if we reached their home planet.

One theory is to help their species survive by collecting and storing a lot of their DNA.

Another is to collect their DNA in order to see if their species might be compatible with the environment of other planets with life and vegetation growing.

Just as we debate on abortion, on when it should be considered murder, maybe aliens feel it's wrong to just capture us, but think it's okay to take our DNA to grow humans for slaves on their planet.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Think about it like being a polar bear, tranquilized, tagged, and a sample taken for study, then released.

One day you are meandering about in your habitat maybe looking for food,... then suddenly this strange thing comes from the sky out of nowhere, has lights and makes loud strange noises,..suddenly you feel paralized and even though you are aware you cant move. Some beings come forward and look at you. They tag you and bag a sample from a probe of some kind. You cant understand them and they seem to communicate telpathically. Then they leave you just as mysteriously.

A short while later you regain your ability to move and you run back to your polar bear buddies and try to tell them what happenned. Your polar bear buddies now think you are nuts and stop hanging around you and you find it harder to get dates anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I am complying evidence that will prove that aliens or atleast that visit us are not good guys........ I will post it to..... but need some more time.......

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

But Polar bears do not have so much variation in cell markers... like humans..... Hence alot of humans are abducted.....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87

But Polar bears do not have so much variation in cell markers... like humans..... Hence alot of humans are abducted.....

Yes true.

But if you look at the percent of polar bear population, a significant percent more are tagged by scentists that ever have been of human abductions.

I guess my analogy suggests that if humans are abducted by aliens, and probed, and sampled, and tagged in the nose,... maybe the aliens are just monitoring us as a species, and trying to not influence us in our 'habitat; too much. They just want to track our migration routes and feeding/mating habits.

I am sure a responsible intelligent race would do this in order to learn ways of existing on this planet with minimal disruption to the indiginous species.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I agree if the aliens were keeping track like good guys then why are they collecting samples of unique tissues over and over..........??
will provide proof sometime in future which suggest aliens visiting us are hostile.......

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
maybe its just like Taken the series by Steven Spielberg
the greys are abducting people because they have lost all emotions, love, anger, fear
and are manipulating us to gain back these missing links for themselves

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting first thread and I hope people will be kind.

I personally know that they are not aliens and they abduct to strike fear into those they deem a threat.
They feed off certain hormones and sometimes human flesh; we are cattle.

They have even eaten flesh off of a living human body to get the adranaline and endocrine hormones from that terrified soul.

They are not our friends, they have not come to save mankind, they have come to do as much damage as they are allowed to do-they are locusts.

I am sorry I have ranted on your thread but if someone haven't been abducted, that person really has no idea what that is like. It is scary and there is only one way I know of stopping these abductions and that is the Name of Yehovah and breathing out love when you say it.

If people believe they are aliens, then there is no hope for the abductees. They are not aliens. There are two races on this earth, nearly pure humans and half breeds with fallen angels ie Cain's descendants.

Those little green men are human foetuses that have been grown and mutilated into bio robots, they are avatars for really evil beings. They are beatable with only the Names Jesus and Yehovah. (Personally experienced this.)

That is my honest opinion.

Hope you enjoy ATS and the lively debates on here.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well i would like to see a talking Polar bear

Why do aliens abduct people?

Because they are hungry or use the sample taken as a condiment much like we use salt and pepper

Cran

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hmmm...Interesting theories here. Cattle are being mutilated and their eyes, udders and tongues taken. People are being abducted, also, although nothing seems to be taken other than some bio samples. My guess? (and it's only a guess) they are trying to find a way to save their own planet and to adapt to harsher conditions.

Or, maybe they are using what they're taking from us and using it for themselves in order to adapt to OUR planet and survive here if they need to. Maybe they're planning to live on our planet and are gettting ready for the 'big reveal' That thought scares me a bit.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

That is a possibility but would not be easy if they just examine a person and take all the sample they need...... even create a clone for their genetic study.......

The continues abduction is definitely different...... They continuously study the various unique tissues........

Primus........

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Fairies, goblins and demons did all the same things over the past history of mankind.
They are not aliens. Please don't ignore history.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Assuming Aliens are truly abducting people and taking samples then:
1.They are most likely taking samples ,readings , and tagging humans much like we do to any species we study on earth.
www.youtube.com...

I doubt that we are a threat to them hence I doubt they are looking to wipe us out. Secondly I doubt they would need to use biological weapons in the event they did have the desire to wipe us out.

In addition If they would wan't our resources they would simply take it, just like we do forest animals when we build new development projects. We don't kill all the animals we take the trees and the land and the animals scatter.

We would simply be just an un-evolved life form to them and as a life form we have scientific value. Lets just hope we (humans) are not the equivalent to them as lab rats are to scientists.

The only people interested in mass killings of humans would be humans. World gov't are in constant search of the most effective way to kill humans. Therefore if you find proof that a UFO is trying to engineer a way to kill the human race via biological welfare, than its probably humans and not aliens behind the craft.

We humans don't spend time in researching of way to mass kill any species but humans (unless its an experiment with the end result to test effectiveness against humans.). In other words we don't create a WMD against ants,flies,sharks,snakes,etc because they are below us in the food change and in mental capacity.

The only reason we create WMD against humans is because we humans are in the same playing field and we can be an equal threat to each other. IMO we only worry about killing those that are as powerful as us (humans) or more powerful than us, and not the other way around. .

Hence. if a more advanced alien civilization existed , it would be unlikely to view us as a threat , and therefore much like we don't care to create a WMD against ants they probably wouldn't care to create one against us either.
edit on 25-6-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I like your theory. It's certainly possible.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Our nemesis may have missed its window of opportunity

If our proposed exterminators possess significant resources then, rather than formulate a globally fatal pathogen, they could simply colonise our planet and, through acts of mischief and misanthropy, cause the human race to mostly annihilate itself

Once the Allies dropped two atomic bombs on Japan in 1945 it should have been clear to our exterminators, assuming they plan to take the Earth for themselves, that we humans would shortly have the power to spoil their prize..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join