School Teachings?

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello ATS members. I'd like to start by saying that I am no longer in school (well high school). I'm planning on going to college during the winter but that's not my point.

Ever since last year, I've been awakening. I've been feeling more awakened. I have started tocseen things that ive never noticed before. I feel we are awakening. December 21 2012 is when we shall awaken. Im not saying this is true because it hasnt happened. That is my opinion. I've also come to see that our schools aren't the same anymore. They are full of bull crap. Over the years, they have been changing the things they teach us. For example, two years ago I asked a teacher a question about something I had read about the years before. My teacher said it was a lie and that I was wrong.

This made me realize that I survived school. It's like school is teaching us but making us stupid. They don't really teach us about the real life. They only teach us the basic and then tell us we have to go to college. It's like they want us to be busy our whole life and forget about the rest if the world. This MAJORLY DECREASES our chances of discovering the Truth. We waste our whole lives with education not knowing of meditation, astral projecting, conspiracies, the corrupted government and etc. It's like they're turning us into their "Perfect American."

That's just me opinion. I wouldn't want my children to go to the public schools. Not only because of that but because in school is where the children start "rebelling" you can say. Maybe back then it was different but now it has changed. I'd really appreciate the help of you members.

I'm sure some of you might know the school requirements. For example, in high school they teach the A-G requirements. I'd like to ask if you know what they teach from Kinder till Eight grade. I would prefer to homeschool my future children and start teaching my little sister. I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you. & One Love.l

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The best thing to do is to teach a love of reading.

I remember getting caught reading a Stephen King book in first grade. We were supposed to be reading one of those Dick and Jane books. My mom had to come in for a conference and everything.

If you enjoy reading, then there is a wealth of knowledge waiting for you.

I'm a teacher, if you need help let me know.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
Hello ATS members. I'd like to start by saying that I am no longer in school (well high school). I'm planning on going to college during the winter but that's not my point.

Ever since last year, I've been awakening. I've been feeling more awakened. I have started tocseen things that ive never noticed before. I feel we are awakening. December 21 2012 is when we shall awaken. Im not saying this is true because it hasnt happened. That is my opinion. I've also come to see that our schools aren't the same anymore. They are full of bull crap. Over the years, they have been changing the things they teach us. For example, two years ago I asked a teacher a question about something I had read about the years before. My teacher said it was a lie and that I was wrong.

This made me realize that I survived school. It's like school is teaching us but making us stupid. They don't really teach us about the real life. They only teach us the basic and then tell us we have to go to college. It's like they want us to be busy our whole life and forget about the rest if the world. This MAJORLY DECREASES our chances of discovering the Truth. We waste our whole lives with education not knowing of meditation, astral projecting, conspiracies, the corrupted government and etc. It's like they're turning us into their "Perfect American."

That's just me opinion. I wouldn't want my children to go to the public schools. Not only because of that but because in school is where the children start "rebelling" you can say. Maybe back then it was different but now it has changed. I'd really appreciate the help of you members.

I'm sure some of you might know the school requirements. For example, in high school they teach the A-G requirements. I'd like to ask if you know what they teach from Kinder till Eight grade. I would prefer to homeschool my future children and start teaching my little sister. I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you. & One Love.l

quoted for edit safety and TRUTH.

THIS.

YOU ARE 100% right, never give up.

they want us to think, BUT NOT TOO MUCH.

they put fluoride in our toothpaste, BUT HERE, TAKE SHOWERS WITH IT, AND DRINK IT, AND SWALLOW IT!

they say: DON'T BUY A LARGE DRINK!!! but buy 2 medium drinks.

they say: HERE, CHEMO THERAPY, hair falls out, live 6 more months, die of new cancer.

EAT TONS OF FAST FOOD, and no natural food.

they say: EAT VEGETABLES, here, have genetically modified PESTICIDE POISON vegetables.

they LIE.

DONT STOP WAKING UP. TRUST NO ONE. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

BE FREE.

G bless us if we are to wake up. i don't care if your atheist, black or white, tall or short, gay or straight!!!

WE NEED TO ALL BE FRIENDLY, respect each others ways of life, and love each other as human beings.

the evil powers that be, want us to hate those who are different than us, just because they eat bugs, or because they have 2 wives, or because they love another man, IT DOESNT MATTER!!!

everyone needs to wake up and focus on what makes THEM happy and healthy!

you know who wants us unhappy, and unhealthy? THE IRS! the cure for cancer is not ever released because more money is made treating someone of their disease until the day they die, instead of curing them in one thing right away!

BE AWARE!! AND NEVER GIVE UP. I WANT TO BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

and OP, you are RIGHT.

school is awful.

they don't teach anything important anymore!! its all a brainwashing scam to take away your freedom of individuality!

they try to make you like THEM, those sickos don't want you to be YOU, your natural self.

i remember, who what when where why how???

now its "why" "BE QUIET AND ANSWER THE QUESTION, whats 3 the the power of etc."

"this is the formula"

"but how does the formula work? and why"

"GO TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE, DETENTION"

EVERY SINGLE TIME.

school is supposed to be a place of learning, but its a PRISON.

peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Exactly! & besides how do we know that the things they teach us are Truth like history. Social Studies is one of the biggest things they teach us ever since we start school. As long as we know, they could be lying to us. All we believe is things from a book that supposably happens years ago.

What if history itself is all a lie or scam? No one knows the Truth about it. Even the teachers don't know the Truth. They only teach what they are told to teach. The curriculum itself has changed. Very sad. I prefer to seek enlightment. I try to follow the Truth even though I don't know what really is the Truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
The best thing to do is to teach a love of reading.

I remember getting caught reading a Stephen King book in first grade. We were supposed to be reading one of those Dick and Jane books. My mom had to come in for a conference and everything.

To much knowledge for a first grader or just pure ignorance?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

i agree that history can in fact be made up.

i think about what they said and consider it, but i know they may be lying.

i can't really know for sure, since i wasn't there.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think it was bc I was reading Stephen King. My teacher was a close friend of my parents, went to the same church. I got my butt busted for having that novel.

After that, my teacher let me read independently during reading time (but my material was closely monitored, ha)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Exactly! & besides how do we know that the things they teach us are Truth like history. Social Studies is one of the biggest things they teach us ever since we start school. As long as we know, they could be lying to us. All we believe is things from a book that supposably happens years ago.

What if history itself is all a lie or scam? No one knows the Truth about it. Even the teachers don't know the Truth. They only teach what they are told to teach. The curriculum itself has changed. Very sad. I prefer to seek enlightment. I try to follow the Truth even though I don't know what really is the Truth.

Sounds to me like your teachers actually did a good job. They taught you to think, to question presumptions, to want your own answers.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Aahh religion. Maybe it was because they were religious. Reminds me of my mom.

top topics

join