It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel to hold largest ever joint military exercise

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Please....for the past 4 years every one has been claiming that they 'think Israel will attack Iran by given date' and for the past 4 years you've all been wrong.

Israel won't attack by November. They never will.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

So my friends, the alternative is more social unrest. Since when people cannot afford to live they take to the streets.
And even in Canada we are not immune to social unrest, Quebec and the high cost of tuition is an example.

The Occupy Movement was a direct message to TPTB that money that is given to financial bailouts does not create employment opportunities for youth.

You can look around the world to see austerity measures hurting people and the toll that it has taken on the middle class. And now Stockton. Facing bankruptcy. In the heart of California farm land.

Its not all doom and gloom but unemployment is a main issue. So I will leave you with that to consider and see what you can do with it.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

So with Google and Microsoft, if they have an interest in web development and they do, then they would be interested in placing their presence at these centers for their own reasons as well. Data storage. Businesses need to backup their data and protect it, and websites need to be backed up and all of that to the degree that they will look after the Internet connectivity with the trade hubs saving us vast sums of money.

And they will make it look high tech-ish by their presence. Now since its global, we will assume that these gigantic companies which exist elsewhere may want to do the same in their area and may do so. A quick glance at where Google and Microsoft are situated they are global companies.

Google has been estimated to run over one million servers in data centers around the world,[12] and process over one billion search requests[13] and about twenty-four petabytes of user-generated data every day.[14][15][16][17]

It's in Wikipedia.
If we build this trade backbone, then we want it not to take a long time. Since people need to get back to work as soon as possible.
So if we were to look at this as Internet version whatever, we would of course have to involve the committees which govern the net and set standards, for such things as what is HTML etc.
I know they are slow moving bureaucracies. So I don't want to involve them. So it is a shadow on the ground, and it actually doesn't touch the Internet.
As I said before the biggest change you might see is at the bottom of a website when it comes time to pay you see an option for the new network to handle the service.
People might select it for quality reasons or security reasons or price advantage.
This is bricks and mortar investment and job creation. They might select it because they like our ethics.
People might select it because we have an honest reputation. And they might avoid it for the same reasons.

edit on 28-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Geographically, economically strategically placed centers, as opposed to financial centers, since we want to be warehousing close to marketable goods. At the same time we want to be close to consumer markets.

Data warehousing is less dependent on geography. So choose 90 sites that are geographically strategic for trade routes, and place your data storage centers there just provide good connectivity.

Otherwise it would be us following you around with our 5 billion to your 1. In investment terms.
So that will mean more conferences and planners finding land to donate that is in suitable locations and then they get economic development and jobs.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here is a somewhat related news article coming out of Israel:

Officer: 'We are Preparing for Possibility of War'

We are in preparations for the possibility of war and in the midst of deployment with the situation in Syria in mind," a top IDF officer said Thursday, in a tour of the northern border with journalists.

The greatest challenge facing Division 36, which is placed in the Golan, is the possibility of facing a surprise attack, said the officer, Brig. Gen. Tamir Heiman, Commander of Division 36. "The biggest concern is a combined terror attack and we are preparing for this in the Golan area."

The essential changes that have taken place in Syria provide the potential for a terror attack coming out of Syria and crossing the border, which has been very quiet in recent years.

"The Division is preparing itself accordingly, in the knowledge that a terror attack can take place without a prior alert or intelligence," he said. "The lack of governance and loss of stability, with terror organizations potentially looking for new goals – is the greatest threat for the region."

Israel seems to have their sights on multiple fronts.

Beacon of peace my ass...sounds like Israel is planning a false flag scenario for a reason to attack Syria.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If I was the leader of Israel I would be quite scared of trusting the US leader, he is more in tune with Muslim leaders and needs than the Israel government, even the leaders of the western europe area are scared of the current US leader with him very Muslim leanings, the US President told Israel that he would not invite the new Egyption leader for talks till he knew which way he would go on agreements they had signed a few years ago, yet he is meeting the new Muslim leader shortly, and sending heads of state over for talks too.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Alternative4u because: Spellings

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join