It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel to hold largest ever joint military exercise

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Judging by the theme of the article this appears to be the next step in the quest for a strike on Iran.

My guess is that if Iran doesn't bow down to Western pressure by late November, they will be attacked.

Keep your eyes out for some type of event around this time that will be blamed on Iran which will pave the way for the military to use the media to justify the actual strike.

America, are you ready to go to war for Israel?

www.timesofisrael.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I did... did you? Did you bother to read what you typed?

Look for some kind of event to blame on Iran....
America are you ready to go to war for Israel...

Again... Paranoid much?

Please pay attention to your own paranoia and put it in check before lashing out at those who call you out on it. All of your posts take the same tone and are equal to only Sorcha Faal's dribble.

Its a war game thats been on the books for some time now, and is nothing new. Were you ever this concerned when Iran held theirs?

Nope...

How typical of you Xcat. You run out of ammo so you resort to personal attacks and twisting the poster's words. It's comical that you compared me to Sorcha Faal when you remind me of Glenn Beck with your right wing rhetoric that you and your fellow Jingos spew on a daily basis.

Let me clarify...Israel wants to attack Iran, this is a fact. Once Israel attacks Iran, it will need it's puppet the USA to come clean it up, this is a fact.

The possibility of a strike happening during this drill fits the timeline that Israel seems to have set forth due to recent comments over the last 18 months. I did not say that it's a fact that an attack WOULD happen, so stop twisting words and brush up on your comprehension skills because it's quite tiresome having to explain things to you as one would have to do with a child.

You act as if Israel/USA would not use an opportunity such as this to strike Iran. You are naive my friend and I pity your closed minded blind patriotism that denies you the logic required to see clearly.

What's next? You going to call me more names while managing to avoid the topic? That would be too predictable, please surprise me.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This is interesting, considering that Syria, Iran, China and Russia are also going to be holding war games this summer. I think it is starting to become clear who is going to be on which sides in the next world war.

Although I'm not sure the U.S. and Israel can take on Iran, China and Russia by themselves... and the EU is in big financial trouble... hmm.

Are we going to see the east rise to power much faster than predicted?
edit on 26-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by Xcathdra

I did... did you? Did you bother to read what you typed?

Look for some kind of event to blame on Iran....
America are you ready to go to war for Israel...

Again... Paranoid much?

Please pay attention to your own paranoia and put it in check before lashing out at those who call you out on it. All of your posts take the same tone and are equal to only Sorcha Faal's dribble.

How typical of you Xcat. You run out of ammo so you resort to personal attacks and twisting the poster's words. It's comical that you compared me to Sorcha Faal when you remind me of Glenn Beck with your right wing rhetoric that you and your fellow Jingos spew on a daily basis.

What's next? You going to call me more names while managing to avoid the topic? That would be too predictable, please surprise me.

A Wise Man once said...

Sorry, could not refuse.
edit on 26-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

I feel bad for laughing at your joke especially so close to his recent passing.

RIP Rodney King.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

reply to post by InternetGremlin

I feel bad for laughing at your joke especially so close to his recent passing.

RIP Rodney King.

I laughed at calling RK a 'Wise Man' when I posted it myself LOL...

It is tough to not get passionate talking about what ever you may feel strongly about on ATS. It is inevitable people will 'spat' a bit. Especially when it is about Israel Iran USA war yadda yadda.

One could have undeniable proof either direction and prove their point to many on here and they'd still deny it.
Personally, I think Israel was created through blackmail of Pres. Wilson with Balfour Declaration over an affair he had. Israel and USA are pawns of the Vatican. I believe them to be King Turd of Sheit Hill pitting all against one another. This has been their plan since Biblical times and Religions are simply their tools for Divide and Conquer.

Who knows?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Well, what do you have to say about this Xcat?

"On May 9," the report added, "the U.S. House of Representatives passed the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012, which seeks to "reaffirm the commitment to Israel's security as a Jewish state; provide Israel with the military capabilities to defend itself by itself against any threats... [and] expand military and civilian cooperation."

A senior Israeli official recently told Reuters that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has decided to attack Iran before the U.S. elections in November.

Source

This exercise doesn't seem seem so innocent now does it due to it's proximity of the Israeli official's statement?

And you were calling me crazy
:
edit on 26-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: source

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrippler
Next sunday (july 1st), the EU decision to stop buying Iranian oil will be "activated", well, Iran promised that if this happened they would possibily close the Strait of Hormuz. This is going to be very interesting, oil prices will skyrocket IMHO.

Good point. Although Iran had made previous promises to sink additional ships (US naval vessels) if it went through the Hormuz.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrippler
Next sunday (july 1st), the EU decision to stop buying Iranian oil will be "activated", well, Iran promised that if this happened they would possibily close the Strait of Hormuz. This is going to be very interesting, oil prices will skyrocket IMHO.

All media outlets are reporting that the price of oil is widely expected to drop in the months leading up to the US election in November.

Of course, you are correct in that if the Strait of Hormuz is closed, all bets are off. However, the USA and Canada doesn't actually get that much oil from Iran.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I have a question.

Russia supporting Assad is what allies do right?

US giving support to an Allie?

Also your source clearly states [Which by the way you failed to highlight so I'll do it here now]

"On May 9," the report added, "the U.S. House of Representatives passed the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012, which seeks to "reaffirm the commitment to Israel's security as a Jewish state; provide Israel with the military capabilities to defend itself by itself against any threats...

Isn't this exactly what Russia is doing for Assad?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Isn't this exactly what Russia is doing for Assad?

You're missing a very simple point...

Assad is not threatening to attack Iran on reasons based on blatant lies such as Israel is doing to Iran (the US is in on it too, but you already know that).

There is a huge difference between the situation in Syria compared to the Iran/Israel scenario.

Albeit, there is a bloody crackdown in Syria, and I do admit Assad does have some blood on his hands, but as I've told you before...any leader regardless of who they are, would respond to a foreign backed attempt at regime change with the same force.

If the Saudi citizens finally decided to fight back, they would be slaughtered with some great ole made in USA military hardware. Lucky for the Saudis, they are part of the in crowd and do not need to worry about the West poking around where they don't belong and causing civil unrest with groups such as the FSA. Not for now at least.

ETA:

Another point you seem to be oblivious to is that Syria is the country who is under attack, they are the victims in all of this. Meanwhile Israel is an obvious aggressor who is constantly threatening their neighbors, so for you to compare the two situations is just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The war games sound like a very good reason to take a lot of our troops there and leave them in position for a while, doesn't it? I don't expect these folks to be coming back for a while, although they won't exactly call it a deployment.

Khar

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I heard that was cancelled like two months ago. Did they change their minds?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

It was cancelled a few months ago for no apparent reason (officially) but it appears they have scheduled it according to the recent source in my OP.

I heard various reasons for the previous cancellation but it was all speculation, this time it might happen, unless they decide to cancel it again...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This coud be a cover for an actual attack.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
My best guess is that this will enable a full force already prepped for a mid to late November attack. There will most likely be a false flag earlier that month possibly at the olympics since they are allies and within striking distance.

All I can say is I got 6 months food and a lot of water. They won't be recruiting me into their fabricated war since I already served 10 years. I feel sorry for the poor saps that didn't serve during peace time since you will be the first ones drafted after the young'ns are gone.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
This is interesting, considering that Syria, Iran, China and Russia are also going to be holding war games this summer. I think it is starting to become clear who is going to be on which sides in the next world war.

Although I'm not sure the U.S. and Israel can take on Iran, China and Russia by themselves... and the EU is in big financial trouble... hmm.

Are we going to see the east rise to power much faster than predicted?
edit on 26-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Sides have been picked, but there are still some holdouts like Australia. They want to ally with China, but have always allied with USA. This time around though we are going to be screwed because we were the aggressors behind every plot in every nation that has seen war in the middle east for the last 20 years or more. That bad press is going to sway votes in other countries and our allies are going to save their own asses.

The elites will watch it on state TV (MSM). They will be comfy by the fake fire under their fake palm tree by their fake beach watching their fake sunset in their massive underground complex. When they stop receiving public broadcasts they will assume it is time to begin the countdown until the day they can emerge and begin again. Their kind will take over the world and all generations then on will be part asshole just like them. A global ethnic cleansing leaving only the globalist white Christians to re inhabit God's good Earth.

Maybe they will come out and be greeted by some savvy survivors waiting for them to stick their skinny necks out of their hole? Who knows. If there are survivors maybe they will have that 3rd hand I am always bitching about not having. At least something good could come from global nuclear warfare. Maybe that is the big transformation of humanity that is supposed to take place?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok compadres, here is how I see it...

The Silk Road for one thing does not affect us in North America much because we ship a lot off the West Coast across the Pacific to the Pacific rim. We have direct trade on both sides of our countries.

So it affects mostly the other hemispheres. But we like to meddle. And right now, the middle class can use a boost.

So if we were to get involved, then we would want a global network of trade hubs built. The thing today about shipping and trade it is like Pirate Bay dot com.

Its a tracker on a system that in essence moves goods. Just like a world wide delivery service moves goods.
And you track your packages. So you see any attempt to fully control Pirate Bay has always been fruitless.

And trade is like that. But you can steer it a bit. You can steer the distribution system if you set up the backbone, and you have some regulations so you inspect for safety but you do not go at it like Nazis.

If you just let the goods through, as is done today, then the system will be used and people will prosper.
By monitoring and not interfering, you can then have some degree of control over the system.
But if you impose restrictions then the rebound effect will occur. See Socrates about that. Socrates is right in this case. And we know, because we have Pirate Bay as an example and we have all seen it be attacked for years. And if it wasn't them it would be a different one anyway.

So if you use trackers and that is the best way to ship goods, and you build a backbone, then you should know a great deal about what is traveling around the world and that should be sufficient rather than you policing it which is impossible since you cannot open every package and expect the mail to get through and you know that products have to get to market overnight in many cases.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

So if you were building a backbone for trade by building hubs, to use cloud distribution, you would not want passenger travel to interfere, and you would want to then use engineering to move goods with as much mechanization as you can manage. If you have a port doing repetitious tasks you should set up a conveyor belt system. You should set up high speed underground bullet shipping and whatever you can think of to make goods flow quickly and efficiently. And so that usually means containers which are standard interlocking and can be partial yet interlocking. Sealed for transport. Works great.

You can move food all over the world quickly this way and consumer goods.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I will paint you a quick picture of what we want.

We want a number of central hubs, large ones, near major trade centers around the world. Then we want smaller ones branching out and then smaller ones branching out from those, and then those terminating in trade outposts. Small stores that promote and provide services to support the network rather than pure bureaucracy.

At these hubs we need long and short term food storage facilities and backup power generators to prevent spoilage should the regional power go out.
There would be an airport, maybe a port, and truck facilities. Then mechanization, and inspection including lab facilities, and trade board facilities and local police, and customs agents where applicable.
For random inspections.

And then under all of that we have global food management programs and surplus management and insurance programs. Jobs jobs jobs, money money money, and fresh products on our shelves.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

And you could use military infrastructure to move some goods if you wanted to in this new trade network but its all sealed containers bearing seals from the trade hubs and that is protected by the security forces of the system.

But you know to make a bit of money shipping goods and providing engineering services and logistics and training, it might give you something to do working with merchant navies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join