US and Israel to hold largest ever joint military exercise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This will happen, and no one will care, business as usual.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

As much as I enjoy your parananoia if you remeber this was scheduled to take place ealier in the year and was canceled. The exercise is as much preparation for a strike on Iran as much as the military exercise by Syria, Iran Russia and China are preparation for a strike on Israel.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Paranoia?

I'm the one who pointed out that the previous drill between USA/Israel was cancelled, and also explained that the Russia, China, Syria, Iran wargames never existed...with a link to back it up.

Straw man much

Try reading the thread next time before you post please, and thank you
edit on 25-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Look, the Klingon Empire will keep it's own schedules on the invasion of Earth as we see fit, smooth heads.

There have been quite a few on this board extolling the virtues of missile systems from Iran lately.The ones they got from china specifically.

If Israel are the Klingons than I guess that makes Iran the Pakleds....

All Iran (Pakleds) and its supporters have left is bluster... Iran (Pakleds) is not going to act first as it will undermine and support they are getting from Russia (Romulan Star Empire). Although Putin (Sela) is in Israel (Klingons) as we speak on a 24 hour trip. If Iran (Pakleds) close down the straight (Neutral Zone) then the US / EU (Federation) aren't going to sit idly by and allow it, and neither will the UN (Ferrengi Alliance). China (Cardassian Union) will also not allow it as its own oil sources are stretched thin.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Judging by the theme of the article this appears to be the next step in the quest for a strike on Iran.

My guess is that if Iran doesn't bow down to Western pressure by late November, they will be attacked.

Keep your eyes out for some type of event around this time that will be blamed on Iran which will pave the way for the military to use the media to justify the actual strike.

America, are you ready to go to war for Israel?

www.timesofisrael.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I did... did you? Did you bother to read what you typed?

Look for some kind of event to blame on Iran....
America are you ready to go to war for Israel...

Again... Paranoid much?

Please pay attention to your own paranoia and put it in check before lashing out at those who call you out on it. All of your posts take the same tone and are equal to only Sorcha Faal's dribble.

Its a war game thats been on the books for some time now, and is nothing new. Were you ever this concerned when Iran held theirs?

Nope...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't think of the US/NATO as benevolent enough to be the Federation.and obviously the Russians are Klingon. China is Romulan and the middle east are Cardassians
Though not an exact fit TPTB are Ferengi but much more capable and dangerous.
Being a fan of Klingons I just though it would be nice to inject a little humor

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
If Israel are the Klingons than I guess that makes Iran the Pakleds....

All Iran (Pakleds) and its supporters have left is bluster... Iran (Pakleds) is not going to act first as it will undermine and support they are getting from Russia (Romulan Star Empire). Although Putin (Sela) is in Israel (Klingons) as we speak on a 24 hour trip. If Iran (Pakleds) close down the straight (Neutral Zone) then the US / EU (Federation) aren't going to sit idly by and allow it, and neither will the UN (Ferrengi Alliance). China (Cardassian Union) will also not allow it as its own oil sources are stretched thin.

We are Smart.
We need things that make us go
We like being strong

edit on 25-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Lemme guess, country one starts with an I and the other a U ?

OR perhaps R, C, I and S?

Oh oh oh wait lemme try again...

A, B, B, C, C, C, D, E, F, G, G, H, I, I, L, L, L, N, N, P, P, R, S, S, S, T, U, U? Other wise more commonly known by the singular, N ?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

My complements I just dumped a mouth of water.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

We are Smart.
We need things that make us go
We like being strong

edit on 25-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I immediately knew you were referring to this episode of TNG.

FORWARD AHEAD to 0:54 into this clip.
edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh My......................

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Come now.

Just 4 years ago,we had 158,000 troops in Iraq. I could see you making a point,if maybe we still had those numbers ,right next door to Iran. Since those claiming America is this "Warmongering" Nation , WHY didnt we just leave those troops there ? Dont you think it would have been easier to invade ? Dont you think America could have used ANY excuse to keep those troops there ? I dont buy your "attack plan " , one bit......................
edit on 25-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Israel is the Klingons? Nice way to insult the Klingons. The Klingons value honor above anything else when was the last time you saw israel do anything honorable?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Israel is the Klingons? Nice way to insult the Klingons. The Klingons value honor above anything else when was the last time you saw israel do anything honorable?

When they made a country out of the Palestinian homeland for the polish and other jews that were killed or demonized by the Nazis who were secretly funded by the Americans (see Prescott Bush Union Bank). Duh?!
edit on 25-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Let meeeee guess... An exercise where everyone with enough live ammo to suppress aggression, and a real attack will happen while underway and it will be a lucky we prepared for just such a thing situation?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Let meeeee guess... An exercise where everyone with enough live ammo to suppress aggression, and a real attack will happen while underway and it will be a lucky we prepared for just such a thing situation?

Sorta like someone dry humping your daughter and saying he is just practicing. Truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is the most rediculous tranparent form of posturing I've ever seen.

It's like the 2 farmers taking their male roosters or cocks to a fight, and who has the tougher cock.

My cock is bigger then yours.

No, MY cock is bigger then YOURS!.

Rediculous.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
This is the most rediculous tranparent form of posturing I've ever seen.

It's like the 2 farmers taking their male roosters or cocks to a fight, and who has the tougher cock.

My cock is bigger then yours.

No, MY cock is bigger then YOURS!.

Rediculous.

Well, To use your analogy..

The Assad supporters pulled out theirs first when they reported that Syria, China, Russia and Gambia [I think] were going to hold the mother of all exercises

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The Assad supporters pulled out theirs first when they reported that Syria, China, Russia and Gambia [I think] were going to hold the mother of all exercises

I think you are mistaken . The Country of Nauru, should be last on your list.............

edit on 25-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
WW3 already started in my opinion. Just the western world isn't attacked yet.
Turkey is the first victim with their F-4 and the other one, like a staged gulf of tonkin event to spark the rest.

Its my opinion, based on nothing but my common sense. I cant prove anything

the world has always been at war, its just the intensity that changes, like a gas burner.

world war 2 was set at a high heat.

right now it's at a medium simmer just before the boil.

edit on 25-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Couldn't have said that better myself Buster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join